My theory on why being born with curly hair is superior and perceived as more physically attractive

JamesGatz

I notice that when I wear headwear (such as a cap or a beanie or over a t-shirt over my head - I get a great boost in temps/metabolism and serotonin is lowered tremendously - I suspect because a raise in temps in the brain (head insulation) helps boost metabolism

I notice that people with very thick, curly hair that I have known throughout my life tend to also have lower serotonin - more relaxed attitudes and everyone I knew throughout my life that was more aggressive, less chill, had issues with anxiety had straight, thinner hair when compared to the people I know with curls - with no exception to the rule.

I think being born with thicker hair/curls is 24/7 head insulation that isn't as strong in people with straight hair and subsequently better metabolisms - I have always found women with curls/thicker hair very attractive and wasn't sure of the evolutionary reason until now...

gaze

someone i know who had lifelong straight hair got cancer and went through chemo, and when their hair grew back it came in extremely curly, so personally i've always associated curly hair with stress. wavy hair is a different story

mrchibbs

It's not curly hair itself, but rather hair generally gets darker, thicker, shinier and curlier as the metabolism goes up. Vibrant hair has a tendency to curl up.

People with great metabolic health growing up have great hair, and those who don't will have wispy thin, light coloured and dry hair. And with greater metabolic health and more energy, the stress hormones are scantly required and these people can withstand situations much more easily.

On a recent interview with Danny Roddy, one of the hosts mentioned her son who had health problems and had stringy dead looking hair, while her other healthy children had beautiful thick curly hair. Once she incorporated nutritious foods like liver and made a shift to a bioenergetic approach, his hair became curly and beautiful.

The same happened to me, as a child I was very sick and frail, with severe asthma/allergies. During my teenage years I got much better and my hair went from stringy and light coloured, to much thicker and darker by the time I was 13 or 14.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

People with great metabolic health growing up have great hair, and those who don't will have wispy thin, light coloured and dry hair. And with greater metabolic health and more energy, the stress hormones are scantly required and these people can withstand situations much more easily.
This makes a lot more sense than my original thoughts - I noticed my hair got a lot thicker when my metabolism improved

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

someone i know who had lifelong straight hair got cancer and went through chemo, and when their hair grew back it came in extremely curly, so personally i've always associated curly hair with stress. wavy hair is a different story
Ahh yes wavy hair - that is actually what I think I meant to say. It is wavy hair that I think I have had these thoughts about

I'd like to see the CSF 5-1AA test results you ran to determine your 'tremendously' lowered serotonin.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I'd like to see the CSF 5-1AA test results you ran to determine your 'tremendously' lowered serotonin.
B-but why wouldn't you believe me ? Is it not reasonable to believe (and experiment with) that head insulation reduces serotonin without a test from the doctor's ?

Medvedev

Although i find curly hair in men more attractive than normal hair, curly girls are mostly meh comparing to straight lol

X3CyO

My hair was thickest when I was young, ate food filled with PUFA, and was overweight.

My hair was quite straight then even when moderately long, however, as I've gotten older, avoiding PUFA, I now have hair that's straight when short, and wavy when moderately long. Whether it was going to happen via diet or naturally I'm not sure.

I've noticed redlight to the head makes me foggy. There may be benefits in protecting the head from the sun: Particularly since DHA is stored in the brain

such broscience lol

My hair was thickest when I was young, ate food filled with PUFA, and was overweight.

My hair was quite straight then even when moderately long, however, as I've gotten older, avoiding PUFA, I now have hair that's straight when short, and wavy when moderately long. Whether it was going to happen via diet or naturally I'm not sure.

I've noticed redlight to the head makes me foggy. There may be benefits in protecting the head from the sun: Particularly since DHA is stored in the brain
I'm going to ask my mom if I don't have a big brother hidden in an English speaking country ah ah. More seriously I have always found thinning hair more attractive than thick hair. Unless you go to the hairdresser regularly, thick hair always ends up looking like a bunch of ***t with hair spikes. Did you also have dandruff?

Steed

To make the bro-science even worse, there is a neaderthal gene related to straight hair.

Serotonin in the brain is of course related to specific enzymes, perhaps heat is somewhat related. It would be quite easy to test/verify, either by serotonin-related diseases in the brain or just brain serotonin in people from cold climates who do not wear regular headwear.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

To make the bro-science even worse, there is a neaderthal gene related to straight hair.

Serotonin in the brain is of course related to specific enzymes, perhaps heat is somewhat related. It would be quite easy to test/verify, either by serotonin-related diseases in the brain or just brain serotonin in people from cold climates who do not wear regular headwear.
My Bad Paulo Dybala I was born to be a BRO SCIENTIST you are 100% right SIR - how dare I make the claim that headwear/head insulation increases brain temperature and subsequently metabolism without the adequate testing from the all-seeing doctors ?

You're right bro - I'm delusional my BAD Paulo Dybala - hey man I wanna see you back on top at Juventus soon - keep working hard bro

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

But he did UseHisDelusion…
Also Paulo Dybala - how come you keep getting cut from the Argentina squad BRO - you use to be somewhat of a good player - now you're just drifting off to irrelevancy - keep working hard bro - I'm sure you'll be back on top soon

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom