My hair is growing back slowly

baccheion

My testosterone was low so I saw my wife’s hormone doctor. She got my blood ran and told me I needed vitamin D as DHEA and pregnenolone was mid range and good. It took well over a year to get from 7 to 50. I used no kidding 35k iu daily. Of course I upped the dose slowly to 35k iu. I’m now at 20k iu daily. I don’t get sick. No covid, nothing. Wife got covid, I didn’t even sneeze. As my D level got to 50 my DHEA and pregnenolone crashed bad. But my testosterone shot up to 670 or so from 250. So I supplemented those before bed along with the other stuff listed and T now 1,105 / 140 free. Of course I dieted and lost weight through this. I did not want TRT even though it was offered. My DHEA and pregnenolone is high end but estrogen is fine and I’m putting muscle on like crazy.

Beyond the supplements my workout is very intense. I don’t rest long at all and just lift lift and lift more with no cares how much I lift. Just create pain. That had a lot to do with it. I believe it’s why my estrogen is under control. I do 3-4 sets to most guys one set.
How much vitamin A, magnesium, fat/cholesterol? What was cortisol, DHT, estradiol, SHBG, etc? What did preg + DHEA do to estradiol and cortisol? How did vitamin D affect T3, TSH, etc?

Vins7

This is probably what did it. There is this one Korean study in which most of the participants experienced almost full hair regrowth after a few months of pinching the scalp daily. It's quite famous in hair loss communities and has been shared around for years.
I don't think that's the case. The method you mention and the one that comes out in that study consists of two daily vigorous scalp massages following a technique of compressions, stretches and pinches. It's not as simple as pinching your scalp a little bit from time to time.

OP
O

Obelisk

I’ll elaborate a bit more on my tiny little pinches. It’s more than that as I kept things short and simple. I start from the sides pinching and pulling up all to the other side. I do this from side to side front to back. Then I squeeze the whole scalp up by placing my large hands on top of my head and closing my fingers. I’ll roll the skin from a pinch from one side to another. My scalp is looser no question. Whether that is why my hair is growing I do not know. But like I said I’m throwing everything I can think of at this issue. I am a on a mission.

tallglass13

I’ll elaborate a bit more on my tiny little pinches. It’s more than that as I kept things short and simple. I start from the sides pinching and pulling up all to the other side. I do this from side to side front to back. Then I squeeze the whole scalp up by placing my large hands on top of my head and closing my fingers. I’ll roll the skin from a pinch from one side to another. My scalp is looser no question. Whether that is why my hair is growing I do not know. But like I said I’m throwing everything I can think of at this issue. I am a on a mission.
Hello Sir,
Would you be happening to be working on your Testosterone thread? Also, any update brother on the scalp regime. I got my VD levels up from 18 to 44, So I am stoked about that, however want to get it to 80.

wildworld1992

I had similar results, i was also using DHEA, pregnanlone, occasionally progesterone.

I try to take 2000mg of calcium daily and I have been taking thyroid for years. I also supplement vitamin D whenever its low.

The big difference tho is that I only take a max of 5mg of DHEA daily.
Oral DHEA or topical DHEA?

Mossy

My testosterone was low so I saw my wife’s hormone doctor. She got my blood ran and told me I needed vitamin D as DHEA and pregnenolone was mid range and good. It took well over a year to get from 7 to 50. I used no kidding 35k iu daily. Of course I upped the dose slowly to 35k iu. I’m now at 20k iu daily. I don’t get sick. No covid, nothing. Wife got covid, I didn’t even sneeze. As my D level got to 50 my DHEA and pregnenolone crashed bad. But my testosterone shot up to 670 or so from 250. So I supplemented those before bed along with the other stuff listed and T now 1,105 / 140 free. Of course I dieted and lost weight through this. I did not want TRT even though it was offered. My DHEA and pregnenolone is high end but estrogen is fine and I’m putting muscle on like crazy.

Beyond the supplements my workout is very intense. I don’t rest long at all and just lift lift and lift more with no cares how much I lift. Just create pain. That had a lot to do with it. I believe it’s why my estrogen is under control. I do 3-4 sets to most guys one set.
Thanks for sharing your routine and success.

I'd be curious to know how many blood tests you get in a year that allow you to properly tailor your supplement routine? I ask because I'd like to pursue this on my own, ordering my own blood tests and not go through a doctor. So, the least amount of tests I can get away with the better—time and cost wise.

wildworld1992

I take a lot of supplements to raise my testosterone and I feel some of those supplements might have helped. My testosterone used to be 250 and now it’s 1,105 as of last month. I’ll get into that project next post.
Do you notice more muscle mass and much higher libido when your testosterone go from 250 to 1105?

Sexypizza

What helped you most? Proviron?

nah, that didnt help at all surprisingly.

Thyroid helped me with issues relating to weight gain and forgetfulness.

Calcium also helped with weight gain and helped my mood a lot.

Progesterone helped for a while with sexual issues, I would use it for 3 days at a time or every other day, but after sometime it started to make the libido and erections worse so I only use it rarely now.

DHEA helped with sexual issues a lot. I took it for nearly a year, It only works if I take 5mg or less. when I first started taking it my libido and erections got a lot better and stayed that way for a year, and then when I stopped taking it I improved even more. Idk why, also I have more muscle mass now and my dry skin is gone and its more oily now.

Pregnanlone helped return some sensations to the penis. It used to be very numb but now it feels normal or almost normal.

Vitamin K also helped a lot with libido and erections.

Eggs help with libido a little bit. I try to eat 4 at a time.

Vitamin D

Carrot salad, and sometimes using anti-biotics and staying away from foods that irritate the gut. if something really messes up my digestion it can strongly effect my libido.

wildworld1992

DHEA helped with sexual issues a lot. I took it for nearly a year, It only works if I take 5mg or less. when I first started taking it my libido and erections got a lot better and stayed that way for a year, and then when I stopped taking it I improved even more. Idk why, also I have more muscle mass now and my dry skin is gone and its more oily now.
Did DHEA work when you took it orally?