My theory on why being born with curly hair is superior and perceived as more physically attractive

mrchibbs

@Medvedev

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the crazy youtuber that's gone off the deep end, he wasn't like this a few years back.

I suspect the effects of being very ill/stressed is passed on the next generation, which is why you can find parents with great hair despite terrible health/lifestyle choices, but their children will be a lot more susceptible to balding.

parallax

I like how you think, señor Gatz. If there is veracity to this idea I imagine there will be significant heterogeneity across different populations, with SE Asian and Han populations likely falling farthest from the association. "This one chick I knew.." thoughts abound

So what you're saying is that:

A trait that creates a more ideal metabolic environment is NOT "superior" in any way shape or form and is an ignorant statement to even imply - is that what you are saying Dybala ?

Also - shouldn't you be at Juventus practice right now ? The manager is not going to like it if you're sneaking in bathroom breaks to use your phone just saying you got to stay focused if you want to get better man.
You give off a lot of Aryan Hitler vibes with your "genetic superiority" arguments

Dr. B

I like how you think, señor Gatz. If there is veracity to this idea I imagine there will be significant heterogeneity across different populations, with SE Asian and Han populations likely falling farthest from the association. "This one chick I knew.." thoughts abound
what do you mean by se asian and hans falling farthest, what would cause that

RealNeat

This makes a lot more sense than my original thoughts - I noticed my hair got a lot thicker when my metabolism improved
How long have you been working on your metabolism and when did it improve, and how?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You give off a lot of Aryan Hitler vibes with your "genetic superiority" arguments
M8 give it a rest Hahahaha - why do you insist on chasing me around the forum and trying to start problems with me anyway typical leftist argument - starting on ad-hominem's when what I said sounds completely logical

Once again -

If a trait you are born with creates more ideal metabolic conditions - how is suggesting that is "superior" an "Aryan Hilter" thing to say ? It's the typical lefties on twitter saying this kind of trash -

"OMG YOU SAID SOMETHING THAT IS POLITICALLY INCORRECT BUT HAS A LITTLE BIT OF SENSE TO IT - YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER !!!"

If you disagree with me that is fine - but I grow tired of disregarding a theory completely because it is politically incorrect to say

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I gotta say the quality of thia forum just keeps going down...

Yes - I see users commenting this on my threads all the time which is fine but some of these discussions I think are completely relevant from a metabolic perspective - this forum claims to be open-minded but I feel shunned when bringing up topics that are a bit controversial - which is fine

How long have you been working on your metabolism and when did it improve, and how?
probably for about 3 years now - as for my hair it took a while to pinpoint the issues - like for example initially I thought hair was solely tied to metabolism but I notice whenever I eat something that gives my stomach problems like for example certain starches or even certain supplements that I took via the stomach i.e. a serotonergic increase or endotoxin response - my hair gets thinner and I get these symptoms - for me what worked best for my hair is boosting my metabolism while also prioritizing keeping the gut clean/minimizing endotoxin in the area - so what I do is after each meal I eat I get a little bit of pineapple and chase it with some coffee/milk/sugar

RealNeat

Yes - I see users commenting this on my threads all the time which is fine but some of these discussions I think are completely relevant from a metabolic perspective - this forum claims to be open-minded but I feel shunned when bringing up topics that are a bit controversial - which is fine

probably for about 3 years now - as for my hair it took a while to pinpoint the issues - like for example initially I thought hair was solely tied to metabolism but I notice whenever I eat something that gives my stomach problems like for example certain starches or even certain supplements that I took via the stomach i.e. a serotonergic increase or endotoxin response - my hair gets thinner and I get these symptoms - for me what worked best for my hair is boosting my metabolism while also prioritizing keeping the gut clean/minimizing endotoxin in the area - so what I do is after each meal I eat I get a little bit of pineapple and chase it with some coffee/milk/sugar
Even though those things help to increase the beneficial things that lead to a better metabolism, I guess the last part of my question is "how do you know?" besides occasional benefit depending on context. For example have your temps and pulse risen any labs? When the bowels move frequently and consistently along with good feces composition the circumstantial instances should decrease, meaning the negative things should have less and less of an effect, unless of course they are engaged in constantly.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Even though those things help to increase the beneficial things that lead to a better metabolism, I guess the last part of my question is "how do you know?" besides occasional benefit depending on context. For example have your temps and pulse risen any labs? When the bowels move frequently and consistently along with good feces composition the circumstantial instances should decrease, meaning the negative things should have less and less of an effect, unless of course they are engaged in constantly.
Oh yea that makes sense - well my mood is a lot better - my body is a lot warmer - and I usually have at least 2 bowel movements a day - sometimes even 3 - I have a lot more energy - I have good circulation and am generally calm (from what I am assuming to be higher amounts of Carbon Dioxide

When I had first started I would have maybe 1 bowel movement a day max and was a little bit of a serotonergic mess - so I think it is safe for me to say my metabolism has taken some strides over the years

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

This is some interesting thoughts - I think about this a lot too - I notice the orthodox Jewish girls in my neighbor hood (many have this thick, wavy hair that I don't see in many other girls) - tend to look a lot healthier metabolically and be very intelligent - it's crazy the thoughts you have are the same with me - I'm thinking about all the girls I've ever met in my life with distinct attitudes and without exception - the thickness of their hair correlated with my theory - very interesting thoughts

RealNeat

Oh yea that makes sense - well my mood is a lot better - my body is a lot warmer - and I usually have at least 2 bowel movements a day - sometimes even 3 - I have a lot more energy - I have good circulation and am generally calm (from what I am assuming to be higher amounts of Carbon Dioxide

When I had first started I would have maybe 1 bowel movement a day max and was a little bit of a serotonergic mess - so I think it is safe for me to say my metabolism has taken some strides over the years
I see, sounds good, I ask because sometimes people say fixed my metabolism or boosted it etc... but they are still stuck in the low temp and pulse having to watch every little thing they eat and imo that hasn't resolved the problem yet. Then those people come back and say the diet doesn't work etc... sounds like you are actually bettering metabolism though.

Danny roddy mentioned almost instant changes in hair quality depending on what he is engaging in, supps, diet etc..

Broken man

Girls told me that I am looking like a devil with curly hair and like a nerd with straight hair
Have curly hair but also thinning.

Cloudhands

im jewish and have curly hair, and jews are popular for their curly hair, hence the term "jewfro". lets be honest though, jews are notorious for hypothyroidism and hashimotos and a whole list of other hypometabolic diseases. I think my curly hair making me more attractive then some similiar person with straight hair is a joke lol. i am curious as to the scientific explanations for curly hair though, like what does it do differently and what differences it might represent.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

im jewish and have curly hair, and jews are popular for their curly hair, hence the term "jewfro". lets be honest though, jews are notorious for hypothyroidism and hashimotos and a whole list of other hypometabolic diseases. I think my curly hair making me more attractive then some similiar person with straight hair is a joke lol. i am curious as to the scientific explanations for curly hair though, like what does it do differently and what differences it might represent.
That is understandable -

My logic was -

increasing temperature for the brain increases metabolic rate - then people who have naturally thicker hair - like the wavy or curly hair some people have - would lead to increased temperature for the brain versus a person with straighter hair and subsequently - a higher metabolic rate with equal factors

- many factors matter of course but I noticed people I had met throughout my life with this thicker/wavier type curly hair all tended to have low-serotonin personalities and tended to be more chill than compared to people that I had met without

To me this sounds very reasonable - I am not sure how people in this thread are arriving to the conclusions that I am "ignorant" or that I am Hitler or something

Last edited:

Dr. B

That is understandable -

My logic was -

increasing temperature for the brain increases metabolic rate - then people who have naturally thicker hair - like the wavy or curly hair some people have - would lead to increased temperature for the brain versus a person with straighter hair and subsequently - a higher metabolic rate with equal factors

- many factors matter of course but I noticed people I had met throughout my life with this thicker/wavier type curly hair all tended to have low-serotonin personalities and tended to be more chill than compared to people that I had met without

To me this sounds very reasonable - I am not sure how people in this thread are arriving to the conclusions that I am "ignorant" or that I am Hitler or something
i thought ray mentioned progesterone straightening hair. i had super straight hair, when i hit puberty it became wavy all of a sudden. used to be it would be perfectly slick and smooth without needing anything, but after puberty i had to use a hair straightener and some products to get that emo hair look lol.

i wonder if it could be related to temperature or sunlight, isnt curly hair more common in the hotter areas with more sunlight, straighter hair more popular in the colder temperatures? the straighter hair helps to warm up the head more whereas curlier hair helps to release more heat? it could cause issues tolerating warmer weather for straight hair, colder weather for curlier hair

M8 give it a rest Hahahaha - why do you insist on chasing me around the forum and trying to start problems with me anyway typical leftist argument - starting on ad-hominem's when what I said sounds completely logical

Once again -

If a trait you are born with creates more ideal metabolic conditions - how is suggesting that is "superior" an "Aryan Hilter" thing to say ? It's the typical lefties on twitter saying this kind of trash -

"OMG YOU SAID SOMETHING THAT IS POLITICALLY INCORRECT BUT HAS A LITTLE BIT OF SENSE TO IT - YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER !!!"

If you disagree with me that is fine - but I grow tired of disregarding a theory completely because it is politically incorrect to say
I see dumb post. I comment. I look at OP. Lo and behold it turns out to be the same person. Pure coincidence.

For some reason, all the dumb posts seem to generate from the same individual. Perhaps this necessitates some self reflection...

It's the problem with these genetic determinism theories. One gene is dominant doesn't mean it's perceived as being more attractive.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I see dumb post. I comment. I look at OP. Lo and behold it turns out to be the same person. Pure coincidence.

For some reason, all the dumb posts seem to generate from the same individual. Perhaps this necessitates some self reflection...

It's the problem with these genetic determinism theories. One gene is dominant doesn't mean it's perceived as being more attractive.
So once again - ad hominem's without dismantling said logic hahaha - your intelligence amazes me Tesla - your arguments merely consists of ad hominem's and "you are LITERALLY Hitler" hahaha - you remind me of the lefties on twitter except worse because you chase me around the forum 24/7 - you need a GF M8

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Also - Interestingly enough I have a similar experience - I see a vaxxed person - they're some raging submissive-type person because their RNA has been compromised - Lo and Behold they attack me because they sense my dominant RNA HAHAHAHA

Another experience - I see a Tesla fanboy that likes mad scientist loners that don't have relations with women because they are relatable to himself - They come to attack me because I am the complete opposite HAHAHA

thomas-edison-300w.jpg

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom