Music

mariantos

Yes, it is unique in its own way, but it is not something unheard of. Most males who are castrated from an early age and hormonally maintained "properly" have a chance of success, to be recognized, the "talent" is noted in their case.

It's true, many of them, unfortunately, are just less successful experiments. I have the impression that you are the one who told me to leave a thread, because I mentioned that a lot of people are transgender, if I'm not mistaken. Know sister, that most soloists are transgender, women are actually men(MTF) and men are either castrated or women(FTM) .

But this degrading practice is not limited to "singers", it is sadder that these transitions are made against their will, from an early age. May the Lord have mercy on their souls!

fr@

Can't keep up with all the reading in this forum... still have these related topics to go back on (especially the Personal Experiences):
- Thiamine & TTFD
- Niacinamide & TMG
- Glycine
- Magnesium Bicarbonate
- Bromantane
- Vitamin-E
- Vitamin-D & Vitamin-K
So, I'll just post another music -- since that's the only thing my mind can afford at the moment, hahaha:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIaUjvrLqA8

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals