Music

Pina

This is very nostalgic to me, reminds me of my uncle making me play this song on drums along with other tracks from Sade.
Yes it's nostalgic for me too, for other reasons

Pina

Can't keep up with all the reading in this forum... still have these related topics to go back on (especially the Personal Experiences):
- Thiamine & TTFD
- Niacinamide & TMG
- Glycine
- Magnesium Bicarbonate
- Bromantane
- Vitamin-E
- Vitamin-D & Vitamin-K
So, I'll just post another music -- since that's the only thing my mind can afford at the moment, hahaha:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIaUjvrLqA8
Not heard this version before, thanks
This is the original
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SLA708EmDA

Pina

The bass riff at the start got me already, haha (like it's opening a door or something).
I didn’t warm to this the first few times I heard it. Then yesterday something just sounded different, now I get it

fr@

On my notes it was under "[sad]", now I've put it under "[i cry]"... haha.
Matches my what I've just imagined, losing privileges 'cause I don't have a Vaccine Card (scenarios like you can't do dine-ins 'cause you don't have one).
...now I've just remembered the 13 Monkeys theme, from something Exploratory (the Michael Torke piece) to Gravely Horrific (which is the 13 Monkeys theme) :grin
With these Mandates getting stronger, hopefully they'll consider something like Natural Immunity Cards.

Pina

Just knew recently that this was actually a version of a depressing song from Thom Yorke 'The Eraser'.
Listening, it's not depressing at all. Just added to my list. I was thinking, it sounds like radiohead, then realised he's the lead singer of

Jennifer

On my notes it was under "[sad]", now I've put it under "[i cry]"... haha.

By cry, you mean the feel good, moves me to tears kind of cry?