Square To Pear?

INB4 genetics

Hi, I'm a 22 year old girl and I've been Peating for almost a year, since Feb 2017, coming from a hardcore mainstream medicine endorsed pufa and fiber laden "whole foods plant based diet", which took my lifelong cortisol and prolactin dominance, which was caused by my previous vegan diet my stupid mom had me since birth and "stepped on the gas" and ruined my health months after switching to it.

When my boyfriend discovered Ray Peat we made the switch immediately, including a half or at least a quarter gallon of whole milk a day each.

I really feel like my mom stacked the deck against me only giving me soymilk and no good source of calcium that wasn't in a goiterogen vegetable like broccoli. I feel like I have to make up for most time and eat a lot of dairy fat, to improve my cell composition; which being raised vegan I have to assume was mostly oxidized linoleic acid by the time I thankfully found Dr Peat's work, even though each cup of whole milk has half a gram of pufa itself...

I want a classic hourglass body like you are in music videos, but with the thickness and crazy booty curves that all these girls in 2018 are unlocking.

Eating the basic diet (orange juice, eggs, coconut oil, beef, sugar, coffee, milk, cheese, cola, canned guava) and the only non Peaty things I consume are three specially selected starches (unenriched white wheat flour, white rice, potatoes) and I only eat the wheat after I've taken UniqueE to help saturate the pufa in digestion, (my boyfriend and I both did strict gluten free a few years back and we both decided after that we aren't sensitive at all to wheat eating out Ray Peat diet)

I added BCAA and Creatine last week, and we're both seeing remarkable stomach flattening, and this is after we added taurine a few months ago. The other supplements we take are a b complex with methyl b12, aspirin as needed, cascara sometimes, and unique E almost daily.

I recently added famotidine for glycogen storage, so I can start resitence training my legs to help build mass on my butt and thighs.

To get a flat stomach and a day booty is my goal, skinny up too with a peat shape is all about low estrone and high estradiol, this is where I need help, @haidut can you help me design a protocol to help me get a pear shaped bottom heavy body? I'm trying to get "strong thick" by upping dairy, and everything is working really well, I'm recovering from a cushings style pcos type situation that an extreme vegan diet left me with.

I know I definately need cyproheptadine to synergise with the famotidine, and possibly spironolactalone? But I don't know where to get those in the US, definetly supplimenting with USP estradiol directly would help, but in 2mg birth control amounts? (I've never taken BC it HRT) with progest-e to protect the thyroid of course... Do I need a fecal transplant from a girl with the exact body type I want so I can steal her epigenetics?

Help pls

Lurker

At your age without any serious health concerns (e.g. cancer, MS) I would stick to focusing diet and healthy habits for 6 months to a year and keep the supplements to a minimum. Lower stress, sleep hygiene, stop watching music videos, and forgive your mom. Then see how it goes.

There are specific supplements to target lowering cortisol (Lapodin) but for many people stress hormones are the only thing keeping them going. You have to get your thyroid metabolism up before attempting to force stress hormones down. It’s better to lower life stress and improve metabolism.

I would start with simple stuff like activated charcoal, low dose b-vitamins, coconut oil, gelatin/glycine and maybe some magnesium. I highly doubt your are short on estrogen requiring a supplement. I’m not sure where you read about high estradiol as a good thing but i don’t believe it was from Ray Peat. You don’t need Pepcid to excercise you just need energy. Please try all the basics of diet and life changes before advancing to exogenous hormones, pharmaceuticals, and major medical procedures.

X3CyO

At your age without any serious health concerns (e.g. cancer, MS) I would stick to focusing diet and healthy habits for 6 months to a year and keep the supplements to a minimum. Lower stress, sleep hygiene, stop watching music videos, and forgive your mom. Then see how it goes.

There are specific supplements to target lowering cortisol (Lapodin) but for many people stress hormones are the only thing keeping them going. You have to get your thyroid metabolism up before attempting to force stress hormones down. It’s better to lower life stress and improve metabolism.

I would start with simple stuff like activated charcoal, low dose b-vitamins, coconut oil, gelatin/glycine and maybe some magnesium. I highly doubt your are short on estrogen requiring a supplement. I’m not sure where you read about high estradiol as a good thing but i don’t believe it was from Ray Peat. You don’t need Pepcid to excercise you just need energy. Please try all the basics of diet and life changes before advancing to exogenous hormones, pharmaceuticals, and major medical procedures.
^this

Also you couldve started off much worse.

Drugs arent gonna fix the problem, but they definitely help pass time by cause this is a lifelong change.

Also, dont forget that vitamins are still chemicals. Its easy to abuse them without having enough minerals and vice versa.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals