Milk is the most non-peaty peat food ever

A

Adf

Which evidence do I need to present in order to convince you that you are not a baby cow? And paradoxically, what evidence do you have to prove to me that you ARE a baby cow? Do you moo? Do you have 4 legs? And also, how many years have you walked on this earth?

I'm not saying that you can't drink milk and be healthy, happy and vibrant, you sure can, Ray peat is an example.
But milk is still not meant for humans and that shouldn't need any scientific explanation, the truth is in the pudding itself.

Cow=Pregnant=Produces milk=feeds baby cow (not human)

It's nutritious, but is not human food.

Cow milk is produced to feed cows, correct. What you seem to not include into your common sense is that humans have been drinking cow milk for millennia. You forget that human bodies are incredibly adaptive, and have very much adapted to consume the milk of cows. It doesn't take 10,000 years for the human body to adapt, although humans have likely been drinking milk for a much longer time span than that.

Dairy intolerance (and in general, food intolerance) is something that has been growing rapidly within the space of the past 100 or so years, our recent past, only a couple of generations. You can't however say it's solely the dairy that is the problem, what other things have been developing rapidly over the past 100 years?

- Vaccines: Pushed/coerced/forced on all parents to do to their children. Parents are pushed to give up to 20 or more vaccines to their child. The adjuvants of these contain forever metals, metals that the body cannot get rid of itself. Causing inflammation and disease.
- Chemical pollution: Labeled Forever chemicals, caused by industrial pollutions and plastics, toxic, also stay in your system, and even pass down to your children through mothers breast milk. These chemicals are in the atmosphere now and even affect Inuit tribes that are no where near any civilization with a factory. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3402/ijch.v75.33804
- Said forever chemicals also affect all animals, mostly from the poisoned crops they ingest.
- Toxic foods and food additives, bad fats/oils.
- One of, if not the biggest money making industry is pharmaceuticals who love making money off the sickness and disease of the general population.

There are many factors that go into play with the rising epidemic of food intolerance. "Dairy is bad" is not the correct answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

supercoolguy

I hope this doesnt apply to Chocolate Cows. They Make the best milk ive ever had. A2 species is even better.

Dr. B

We aren’t rabbits either and humans are eating lettuce and carrots, and we aren’t lions and tigers, but humans are eating elk, deer and wild boar. Food is food, that’s is the biggest benefit of being at the top of the food chain, you get more choices. Meat causes inflammation, and grains and above ground vegetable REALLY cause inflammation. Raw milk doesn’t cause inflammation. I think it comes down to what the cows are fed and if the important factors in it were destroyed through pasteurization.
meat causes inflammation why, is it due to iron/phosphorus? are you in strong disagreement with the ancestral supplements nose to tail eating method? where you eat every kind of organ meat...? is that not necessary/helpful overall?

Dr. B

Cow milk is produced to feed cows, correct. What you seem to not include into your common sense is that humans have been drinking cow milk for millennia. You forget that human bodies are incredibly adaptive, and have very much adapted to consume the milk of cows. It doesn't take 10,000 years for the human body to adapt, although humans have likely been drinking milk for a much longer time span than that.

Dairy intolerance (and in general, food intolerance) is something that has been growing rapidly within the space of the past 100 or so years, our recent past, only a couple of generations. You can't however say it's solely the dairy that is the problem, what other things have been developing rapidly over the past 100 years?

- Vaccines: Pushed/coerced/forced on all parents to do to their children. Parents are pushed to give up to 20 or more vaccines to their child. The adjuvants of these contain forever metals, metals that the body cannot get rid of itself. Causing inflammation and disease.
- Chemical pollution: Labeled Forever chemicals, caused by industrial pollutions and plastics, toxic, also stay in your system, and even pass down to your children through mothers breast milk. These chemicals are in the atmosphere now and even affect Inuit tribes that are no where near any civilization with a factory. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3402/ijch.v75.33804
- Said forever chemicals also affect all animals, mostly from the poisoned crops they ingest.
- Toxic foods and food additives, bad fats/oils.
- One of, if not the biggest money making industry is pharmaceuticals who love making money off the sickness and disease of the general population.

There are many factors that go into play with the rising epidemic of food intolerance. "Dairy is bad" is not the correct answer.

good post

meat causes inflammation why, is it due to iron/phosphorus? are you in strong disagreement with the ancestral supplements nose to tail eating method? where you eat every kind of organ meat...? is that not necessary/helpful overall?
I agree eating “nose to tail” is beneficial, but as Ray Peat says in past cultures the muscle meats went to the dogs, so I concentrate on eating liver and the gelatin/skin and using milk as protein rather than the muscle meats.

B

Blaze

do vaccines with milk proteins cause milk intolerance. is A1 milk in general hard to tolerate for everyone
Highly improbable. A person with egg allergies might have a reaction to some vaccines and a person with a milk allergy might react to to the trace amounts of milk used as a preservative in some vaccines. If you do not react negatively to milk or eggs then I do not see how that would affect tolerance in people that already do well with ingesting milk.

Dr. B

Highly improbable. A person with egg allergies might have a reaction to some vaccines and a person with a milk allergy might react to to the trace amounts of milk used as a preservative in some vaccines. If you do not react negatively to milk or eggs then I do not see how that would affect tolerance in people that already do well with ingesting milk.
is gelatin used in vaccine ingredients too? so you can have gelatin and milk intolerance if you received certain vaccines?

Nomane Euger

@Dr. B ,i share you an anecdote,as you have been talking about related topics recently.since april approximatively,i had terribles symptoms that could associated to serotonin it was either from sunlight exposure or milk,i have not refined the experience enough to be 100% certain,i had the worst butt crack i ever had,at some point i could barely walk,i had testicular pains the entire day after i exposed the testis to sunlight,i had terrible sleep with dreams that felt sometimes felt like epileptic crisis almost,i barely ate liver this last year despit eating a lot fruits honey/coconut water and some meat,a few days agos i ate 200 grammes of grass fed grass finished young lamb liver,tasty one,all the the symptoms vanished despit i continued to expose my self to the sun,and i continued milk

B

Blaze

is gelatin used in vaccine ingredients too? so you can have gelatin and milk intolerance if you received certain vaccines?
A simple google search will let you know what specific vaccines contain. Gelatin is used sometimes. The ingredients you have mentioned like casein and gelatin would be the least of your worries. There are plenty of more potentially toxic ingredients that are more concerning. It is common for a person to not react to a vaccine based virus at all and thereby not produce antibodies. So they include adjuvants to ensure and enhance an antigenic response from our immune system that otherwise might just yawn and ignore the virus. Those are the ingredients that I distrust.

Risingfire

For most people it would suffice.
He's saying certain practices that meat scientists have created are not good as they increase estrogen

"If meat consumption in the US contributes to the very high cancer rate, it clearly isn't the quantity of meat consumed, but rather the quality of the meat."

He's saying certain practices that meat scientists have created are not good as they increase estrogen

"If meat consumption in the US contributes to the very high cancer rate, it clearly isn't the quantity of meat consumed, but rather the quality of the meat."
This is the biggest problem for sure. There is so much to be said on this subject.

Vanset

The only concern of mine with milk is the estrogens. I mean this is the only food that has been proven to actually raise E1 and E2 in the serum (https://www.researchgate.net/public...f_commercial_milk_produced_from_pregnant_cows).
Funnily this study (https://www.journalofdairyscience.org/article/S0022-0302(12)00135-X/pdf) has found that there's significantly more E1 and E2 in organic brands. I bet that's because the cows on organic farms are fed and treated better so they have higher and healthier hormonal production, but the way they are milked doesn't change from the regular supermarket milk because supply and demand.

The study also found that goat milk has between 20-38% the E1 and E2 concentration of any cow milk. That's probably because it's a smaller animal and the goat dairy is much lower scale. I would personally rather drink regular supermarket UHT goat milk than any cow milk (unless I milked my own cows). This is the type of goat milk they included in the study anyway.

I'm sure this stuff has been talked about to death on this forum though.

That being said I'm still in the process of figuring out whether or not dairy is a positive or negative to me. The easy to get calcium is alluring, but it does not make sense to drink it if it's making me feel worse.

Dr. B

The only concern of mine with milk is the estrogens. I mean this is the only food that has been proven to actually raise E1 and E2 in the serum (https://www.researchgate.net/public...f_commercial_milk_produced_from_pregnant_cows).
Funnily this study (https://www.journalofdairyscience.org/article/S0022-0302(12)00135-X/pdf) has found that there's significantly more E1 and E2 in organic brands. I bet that's because the cows on organic farms are fed and treated better so they have higher and healthier hormonal production, but the way they are milked doesn't change from the regular supermarket milk because supply and demand.

The study also found that goat milk has between 20-38% the E1 and E2 concentration of any cow milk. That's probably because it's a smaller animal and the goat dairy is much lower scale. I would personally rather drink regular supermarket UHT goat milk than any cow milk (unless I milked my own cows). This is the type of goat milk they included in the study anyway.

I'm sure this stuff has been talked about to death on this forum though.

That being said I'm still in the process of figuring out whether or not dairy is a positive or negative to me. The easy to get calcium is alluring, but it does not make sense to drink it if it's making me feel worse.
doesnt milk in studies lead to extreme fat loss and metabolic benefits.

what about grass fed milks.

A simple google search will let you know what specific vaccines contain. Gelatin is used sometimes. The ingredients you have mentioned like casein and gelatin would be the least of your worries. There are plenty of more potentially toxic ingredients that are more concerning. It is common for a person to not react to a vaccine based virus at all and thereby not produce antibodies. So they include adjuvants to ensure and enhance an antigenic response from our immune system that otherwise might just yawn and ignore the virus. Those are the ingredients that I distrust.

but what happens if youve received a vaccine with milk proteins, egg proteins or gelatin? some people think once you get a vaccine with those ingredients, you become intolerant to them for life. that is arguably a bigger problem than even the toxic adjuvants themselves. if you cant handle milk and gelatin, or even just milk imo, you're screwed in many ways. you can do fine without eggs and gelatin imo.
also what happens from those toxic adjuvants? i havent received a vaccine for over 10 years, but received probably all the mainstream ones before. I dont know if i got one for swine flu. i got one for meningitis, probably one for tetanus, maybe polio.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals