Milk is the most non-peaty peat food ever

Jennifer

Good morning (afternoon, evening) MILK & coffee fans :)

View attachment 35656

Yum!!! Mine isn't as pretty as yours but here's 2 liters of deliciousness I'm currently in the process of polishing off:

20220413_110236.jpg

Wilfrid

But no animal drinks the actual milk, of another animal, that part is the part only humans will do.
Huh......
Don't you think that your point as more to do with abilities rather than specificities ?
For example, except humans, do you know any animals that can milk a cow ?
And do you think that, if cats, dogs were able to do it they won't drink it as well ?
I can tell you that if my cat was able to make a daily bœuf bourguignon or a cheesecake it will be probably the most happier cat in the world.....but unfortunately it can not use an oven or a food processor.....

Apple

I can tell you that if my cat was able to make a daily bœuf bourguignon or a cheesecake it will be probably the most happier cat in the world.....but unfortunately it can not use an oven or a food processor.....
Just like people, cats can be lactose intolerant.
Many canines are lactose intolerant

Last edited:

ursidae

I wish I could make milk a staple because it would save a lot of money and time but unfortunately I'm acne prone and I'm not northwest european like peat and the majority of this forum.

Jennifer

I wish I could make milk a staple because it would save a lot of money and time but unfortunately I'm acne prone and I'm not northwest european like peat and the majority of this forum.

I can understand thinking that. When my reactions to dairy went from skin issues and brain fog to full-on anaphylaxis, I started to question if maybe my ancestry had something to do with it—I have heavy American Indian in my background—because everything I had tried over a ten year period hadn’t helped and I was intolerant to it as a baby. Meanwhile, I took care of children that had been adopted from China, as well as first generation Asian American (Vietnamese) children and none of them had issues with dairy. In fact, one of the adopted children was almost 2 years old and extremely malnourished when she came to America—she had been fed sugar water in the orphanage—yet unlike me, who clearly has European ancestry, she thrived on dairy right from the start. I fed her yogurt every morning without issue, and the girl lived for mac n’ cheese and ice cream.

ursidae

I can understand thinking that. When my reactions to dairy went from skin issues and brain fog to full-on anaphylaxis, I started to question if maybe my ancestry had something to do with it—I have heavy American Indian in my background—because everything I had tried over a ten year period hadn’t helped and I was intolerant to it as a baby. Meanwhile, I took care of children that had been adopted from China, as well as first generation Asian American (Vietnamese) children and none of them had issues with dairy. In fact, one of the adopted children was almost 2 years old and extremely malnourished when she came to America—she had been fed sugar water in the orphanage—yet unlike me, who clearly has European ancestry, she thrived on dairy right from the start. I fed her yogurt every morning without issue, and the girl lived for mac n’ cheese and ice cream.

good for them. That's not me and I don't have the money or time to figure this ***t out.

Jennifer

There’s no need to get defensive, @ursidae. I understand they’re not you. I was just pointing out that it’s not as cut and dry as being a certain ancestry like your post seemed to indicate.

Milk is the only way to get enough calcium to suppress parathyroid hormone. Peat said primitive humans didn't need as much calcium because fruit sugar spares calcium and they were not under the stress we are under..

Milk has testosterone and progesterone as well.

Peat said that the tryptophan in milk isn't a problem because the high calcium to phosphorus ratio causes the tryptophan to convert to niacin and not serotonin.

It seems logical to drink the milk of the animal and have a constant source of food and water all the time instead of slaughtering it and benifiting for short time and getting thirsty when we were nomadic.
Great perspective!

FoodForeal

Eggshells are much more calcium dense than milk.

serling78

I really want to feel good about drinking milk. I generally feel better on it and my skin looks better, but man is it a libido killer. I definitely notice a calming effect from milk (as long as its not fortified), which is good for my anxiety and rosacea. For 6 months or so I've been off milk and have been getting calcium from calcium carbonate powder instead, but it's pretty constipating and causes bad facial flushing. Although i have found it to be good for libido.
2 weeks ago I jumped back into milk drinking and felt really good with a calm mood, but within couple days my libido was in the tank. I've tried goats milk, a1, a2, skim, whole, etc. Currently I'm drinking a whole milk with nothing added, meaning not fortified,

I really would like to drink milk, but it always comes back to libido issues so I can never stick with it.

baccheion

I really want to feel good about drinking milk. I generally feel better on it and my skin looks better, but man is it a libido killer. I definitely notice a calming effect from milk (as long as its not fortified), which is good for my anxiety and rosacea. For 6 months or so I've been off milk and have been getting calcium from calcium carbonate powder instead, but it's pretty constipating and causes bad facial flushing. Although i have found it to be good for libido.
2 weeks ago I jumped back into milk drinking and felt really good with a calm mood, but within couple days my libido was in the tank. I've tried goats milk, a1, a2, skim, whole, etc. Currently I'm drinking a whole milk with nothing added, meaning not fortified,

I really would like to drink milk, but it always comes back to libido issues so I can never stick with it.
Is it an all-milk diet? Ever tried adding iron, B12 (to match what's missing compared to label), and vitamin K2? What about doubling magnesium if over 20?

serling78

Is it an all-milk diet? Ever tried adding iron, B12 (to match what's missing compared to label), and vitamin K2? What about doubling magnesium if over 20?
I do take kuinone so I'm good on the K2 and I take 250mg of magnesium every other day. I was taking b12, b1, and folate but I didn't feel very good on those so I cut them out a week or so ago. I may try adding back in the b12 and see how that goes

baccheion

I do take kuinone so I'm good on the K2 and I take 250mg of magnesium every other day. I was taking b12, b1, and folate but I didn't feel very good on those so I cut them out a week or so ago. I may try adding back in the b12 and see how that goes
I meant with the all-milk diet..

Dr. B

Milk is the only way to get enough calcium to suppress parathyroid hormone. Peat said primitive humans didn't need as much calcium because fruit sugar spares calcium and they were not under the stress we are under..

Milk has testosterone and progesterone as well.

Peat said that the tryptophan in milk isn't a problem because the high calcium to phosphorus ratio causes the tryptophan to convert to niacin and not serotonin.

It seems logical to drink the milk of the animal and have a constant source of food and water all the time instead of slaughtering it and benifiting for short time and getting thirsty when we were nomadic.
I think vitamin D increases serotonin it activates that tph or whatever enzyme. WHereas calcium to phosphate does help lowee it...

I get insane good effects from milk.. bad effects from vitamin D... i dont think they should be combined...

No matter how good the milk is in quality, no matter how raw it is, we still aren't baby cows and therefore it will trigger some kind of inflammation/abnormality when humans ingest it.

We aren’t rabbits either and humans are eating lettuce and carrots, and we aren’t lions and tigers, but humans are eating elk, deer and wild boar. Food is food, that’s is the biggest benefit of being at the top of the food chain, you get more choices. Meat causes inflammation, and grains and above ground vegetable REALLY cause inflammation. Raw milk doesn’t cause inflammation. I think it comes down to what the cows are fed and if the important factors in it were destroyed through pasteurization.

Last edited:
B

Blaze

We aren’t rabbits either and humans are eating lettuce and carrots, and we aren’t lions and tigers, but humans are eating elk, deer and wild boar. Food is food, that’s is the biggest benefit of being at the top of the food chain, you get more choices.
+1 , totally agree with you, good reply. Food is food. In reality, we only eat 3 distinct things anyway regardless of the source. Carbs, fats and protein. The baby cow argument is a very weak supposition at best.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals