German A2 Milk - The Best Milk Ive Ever Had

Mauritio

-Luke-

From what I know the total pufa content should be equal, but "Heumilch" has more O3 and less O6. I could be mistaken though. Don't remember where I read it.

I drink goats heumilch most of the time. I wanted to try the a2 milk in the starting post but I couldn't find it at Edeka, even though two Edekas in my city where mentioned on the website. Perhaps they don't have it all the time.

In the Netherlands it's fairly easy to find a2 cows milk. I saw it lots of times at Albert Heijn.

TomS

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 31

-Luke-

Found this milk today at Edeka after not seeing it in 2019. Tastes really good. Like the A2 milk I drank in the Netherlands when I was there on vacation.

-Luke-

And are there a2 milk yogurts for sale in Germany or Nederland somewhere?
I think I saw a2 cows milk yoghurt in the Netherlands at Albert Heijn, but I'm not sure. But there are definitely yoghurts from sheep or goats milk in Germany and the Netherlands. Goat and sheep are mostly a2. I often buy Mevgal sheep yoghurt at Rewe.

Jam

Unfortunately, all supermarket milk in Italy is homogenized. ALL of it. The only one I've found that isn't, which also happens to be A2, is this one:

And I must admit that it is excellent, better than most raw milks I've had around here.

Razvan

You guys didn't try the eastern europe milks, not even close, i tried all germans and netherlands milks, they seem all like pro endotoxin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals