Milk is the most non-peaty peat food ever

Birdie

I drink milk with coffee and sugar.

Vanset

Milk is the most tolerable for me alongside whey and ground meats or fish... the only things really intolerable for me are egg whites/eggs, and large amounts of breads and all the gums. Milk's been the best dietary item I've ever had, I think it helped me keep most of my hair while being in a state of extreme cortisol/serotonin excess. the problem with milk could be A1 milk, non organic or non grass fed milk, milk with added vitamin A and D.
I'm sure I'm more likely to find people who do well on milk on a milk drinking forum, but the general population... I don't think so. I bet if someone would just walk around and talk to random people on the street and ask them which food they tolerate better (from skin quality to digestion) - rice/potatoes/meat/eggs or dairy - the answer would be starch and or meat, but enough of dairy bashing.

I see you're doing well with milk, right? How much are you drinking and what improvements have you noticed? I'm still playing around with goat's milk. Thanks.

aniciete

Milk is the most tolerable for me alongside whey and ground meats or fish... the only things really intolerable for me are egg whites/eggs, and large amounts of breads and all the gums. Milk's been the best dietary item I've ever had, I think it helped me keep most of my hair while being in a state of extreme cortisol/serotonin excess. the problem with milk could be A1 milk, non organic or non grass fed milk, milk with added vitamin A and D.
Lactose, casein, and hormones can be problems too

I'm actually kinda curious now to see how many people on this forum are drinking milk and how much. If you go back a few years and read this forum you will notice a lot of the still active posters go very back and forth on milk. When it's in their diet and working - it's great and I love it. Then a few months later - it's awful and it was giving me literal cancer. Some people take years to introduce greater amounts of dairy... Truthfully everyone is biased in their dietary approach and any advice and opinion will be formed from that position.

At the end of the day we can talk theoreticals and Ray could write hundreds of articles on the miracle of milk and yet dairy still, undoubtedly, remains the most untolerated food group of the planet by far. I wish it was as good as Ray claims it to be.
Because milk is destroyed with pasteurization. Yeah great to get some calcium out of it, which is better than a space age tablet, trying to be milk. Raw is vastly different and everything it was suppose to be.

Vanset

Because milk is destroyed with pasteurization. Yeah great to get some calcium out of it, which is better than a space age tablet, trying to be milk. Raw is vastly different and everything it was suppose to be.
I have tried raw goat's milk and it unfortunately made no difference.

B

Blaze

Better , only if you can tolerate it. Ray has stated on occasion that the ultra high temp milk is way more easily tolerated for some. Others seem to thrive on Raw and do worse on UHT. A2 milk benefits are seemingly turning out to be just propoganda.
There is huge variation on what works best for any individual. Ray said once, he didn't like the taste of one brand he tried or reacted poorly and attributed it to perhaps a different weed or something was being eaten by those cows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdie

I drink a mixture of whole and 2% organic Maple Hill brand. I follow Ray's advice to go by taste. I think he was using Lucerne in Eugene.

DDRB

unpasteurized milk give me brain fog and mucus anyway, even raw organic a2 milk (jersey)

aniciete

Better , only if you can tolerate it. Ray has stated on occasion that the ultra high temp milk is way more easily tolerated for some. Others seem to thrive on Raw and do worse on UHT. A2 milk benefits are seemingly turning out to be just propoganda.
There is huge variation on what works for an individual.
Ironically I used to tolerate conventional a1 milk way better than raw grass fed a2a2. Either way, milk causes me issues that I don’t think I can get away from by switching brand to brand

Vanset

Ironically I used to tolerate conventional a1 milk way better than raw grass fed a2a2. Either way, milk causes me issues that I don’t think I can get away from by switching brand to brand
Care to share what kind of issues?

Dr. B

I'm sure I'm more likely to find people who do well on milk on a milk drinking forum, but the general population... I don't think so. I bet if someone would just walk around and talk to random people on the street and ask them which food they tolerate better (from skin quality to digestion) - rice/potatoes/meat/eggs or dairy - the answer would be starch and or meat, but enough of dairy bashing.

I see you're doing well with milk, right? How much are you drinking and what improvements have you noticed? I'm still playing around with goat's milk. Thanks.
i used to have a quart daily for years of the cheap 2% costco stuff or whole milk.
then it was 16 oz
but for the last 1.5 to 2 years its been a half gallon daily, A2 milk, non homogenized, low temp pasteurized grass fed. if I do this large an amount of the cheaper quality milk, I do seem to get digestive upset and skin irritation/breakouts. i think those are the added vitamin fillers for me.
maybe you make less lactase if you stop drinking milk. i drank it regularly since 5 or 6 years old i think.
raw milk might cause some skin breakouts, I have to introduce it again to see for sure.

I think the milks benefits are going to be more ntoiceable in the coming months and year. I was megadosing vitamin D3 previously which was causing major issues, and reducing the benefits of milk.

There is huge variation on what works for an individual. Ray said once, he didn't like the taste of one brand he tried or reacted poorly and attributed it to perhaps a different weed or something was being eaten by those cows.

i wonder if the ultra temp breaks down the casein or lactose more, making them eaiser to digest. or maybe its since it kills all the bacteria more than regular pasteurization.

aniciete

Care to share what kind of issues?
Dandruff, dark circles, hemorrhoids, sores behind my ears, intolerance to other foods I’ve never had issues with before. Probably causes some sort of intestinal irritation or immune response. Could be casein, I’m not too sure but I’d like to find out eventually.

B

Blaze

i used to have a quart daily for years of the cheap 2% costco stuff or whole milk.
then it was 16 oz
but for the last 1.5 to 2 years its been a half gallon daily, A2 milk, non homogenized, low temp pasteurized grass fed. if I do this large an amount of the cheaper quality milk, I do seem to get digestive upset and skin irritation/breakouts. i think those are the added vitamin fillers for me.
maybe you make less lactase if you stop drinking milk. i drank it regularly since 5 or 6 years old i think.
raw milk might cause some skin breakouts, I have to introduce it again to see for sure.

I think the milks benefits are going to be more ntoiceable in the coming months and year. I was megadosing vitamin D3 previously which was causing major issues, and reducing the benefits of milk.

i wonder if the ultra temp breaks down the casein or lactose more, making them eaiser to digest. or maybe its since it kills all the bacteria more than regular pasteurization.
The UHT kills off virtually all living organisms making it extremely shelf stable and any benefits are probably related to that. I doubt the temps used in UHT are sufficient to completely denature the proteins you referred to. Sugar is probably not affected much either. What I'll bet you do lose are any of the heat sensitive vitamins like B vitamins. They would have to be negatively affected by UHT. There are myriad factors due to milk production and concerning milk digestion. I highly recommend the article he wrote:

Milk in context: allergies, ecology, and some myths

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanset

Dandruff, dark circles, hemorrhoids, sores behind my ears, intolerance to other foods I’ve never had issues with before. Probably causes some sort of intestinal irritation or immune response. Could be casein, I’m not too sure but I’d like to find out eventually.
I don't have digestive problems with it, but I just feel odd. The first few days of introducing it back into my diet feels great. Warm 2% goat milk with honey and then some white rice with an egg and I'm full of energy. The more days that pass I start to develop weird problems. Water retention, lowered libido, mellow, spaced out robotic feeling throughout the day.
The UHT kills off virtually all living organisms making it extremely shelf stable and any benefits are probably related to that. I doubt the temps used in UHT are sufficient to completely denature the proteins you referred to. Sugar is probably not affected much either. What I'll bet you do lose are any of the heat sensitive vitamins like B vitamins. They would have to be negatively affected by UHT. There are myriad factors due to milk production and concerning milk digestion. I highly recommend the article he wrote:

Milk in context: allergies, ecology, and some myths

I mean yeah all the B vitamins are still there, but heat sensitive ones like B2, folate and vitamin C are definitely reduced. All the minerals are still there. Ironically , similar to aniciete, the only time I had some digestive issues with milk (bloating, noxious farts) was when I was giving raw goat's milk a try. Driving 25km to a local farm every few days. Waste of time and gas.

Last edited:
B

Blaze

I don't have digestive problems with it, but I just feel odd. The first few days of introducing it back into my diet feels great. Warm 2% goat milk with honey and then some white rice with an egg and I'm full of energy. The more days that pass I start to develop weird problems. Water retention, lowered libido, mellow, spaced out robotic feeling throughout the day.

I mean yeah all the B vitamins are still there, but heat sensitive ones like B2, folate and vitamin C are definitely reduced. All the minerals are still there. Ironically the only time I had some digestive issues with milk (bloating, noxious farts) was when I was giving raw goat's milk a try. Driving 25km to a local farm every few days. Waste of time and gas.
At least you gave it a try with the raw Goats milk. You never can tell if it will benefit you or not until you run that experiment. So, now you know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals