Milk is the most non-peaty peat food ever

Vanset

doesnt milk in studies lead to extreme fat loss and metabolic benefits.

what about grass fed milks.

but what happens if youve received a vaccine with milk proteins, egg proteins or gelatin? some people think once you get a vaccine with those ingredients, you become intolerant to them for life. that is arguably a bigger problem than even the toxic adjuvants themselves. if you cant handle milk and gelatin, or even just milk imo, you're screwed in many ways. you can do fine without eggs and gelatin imo.
also what happens from those toxic adjuvants? i havent received a vaccine for over 10 years, but received probably all the mainstream ones before. I dont know if i got one for swine flu. i got one for meningitis, probably one for tetanus, maybe polio.
That hasn't been my experience unfortunately. Dairy is quite fattening for me, but if you could link some of these studies that'd be cool.

Dr. B

That hasn't been my experience unfortunately. Dairy is quite fattening for me, but if you could link some of these studies that'd be cool.
what amount of milk were you using and what was your total caloric intake? fats carbs proteins

At the gym I go to there's a Haitian guy and he told meat is supposed to look grey instead of red. This certainly concerned me

“Gray ground beef is OK to eat, but it depends on where the gray is within the meat. When fresh meat is cut, it's actually purplish in color. As the USDA explains, meat contains a pigment called oxymyoglobin, which, when exposed to oxygen, creates the familiar red color that is typically associated with a package of ground beef. If you open a package of ground beef and find the interior meat looks gray, it's likely because the meat hasn't been exposed to oxygen. In that case, the meat is still safe to eat, provided it doesn't have any other indicators of spoilage (read more on that below). However, if the exterior of the meat, or a majority of the package contents, has turned gray or brown, then it's a sign that the meat is beginning to spoil and should be tossed immediately.”

Vanset

what amount of milk were you using and what was your total caloric intake? fats carbs proteins
For around the past 3 months I have changed my diet from 20/60/20 p/c/f with lean red meat and some eggs, potatoes and white basmati rice to something like 25/40/35 or 30/40/30 with one liter of 2.5% goat milk and some goat cheese, but recently removed the goat cheese and it's just the milk. Calories around 2600. I guess I'm just not made for higher fat in general. I will keep the milk, but reduce the fat. I'm not blaming the dairy in general, but honestly looking at the fatty acid composition of dairy fat I can see it being more fattening than other half/half safa/mufa animal fats or coconut oil.

B

Blaze

For around the past 3 months I have changed my diet from 20/60/20 p/c/f with lean red meat and some eggs, potatoes and white basmati rice to something like 25/40/35 or 30/40/30 with one liter of 2.5% goat milk and some goat cheese, but recently removed the goat cheese and it's just the milk. Calories around 2600. I guess I'm just not made for higher fat in general. I will keep the milk, but reduce the fat. I'm not blaming the dairy in general, but honestly looking at the fatty acid composition of dairy fat I can see it being more fattening than other half/half safa/mufa animal fats or coconut oil.
Your comment made me curious about the fat composition:

Milk fat contains on average 65% saturated, 30% monounsaturated, and 5% polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Beef fat consists of, on average, 50% of saturated fatty acids (SFA), 45% monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 5% polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA).
Chicken fat has the highest amount of unsaturated fatty acids (UFA, 65.5%) and bovine tallow the lowest (44–50%).

I'm certain those above numbers can vary wildly with diet variations in livestock production.

Dr. B

some goat milk brands list lots of PUFA. dairy supposedly has special fats that make it good for fat burning too? vaccenic and rumenic acid or something, lots of omega 7s, cla, etc.

Your comment made me curious about the fat composition:

Milk fat contains on average 65% saturated, 30% monounsaturated, and 5% polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Beef fat consists of, on average, 50% of saturated fatty acids (SFA), 45% monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 5% polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA).
Chicken fat has the highest amount of unsaturated fatty acids (UFA, 65.5%) and bovine tallow the lowest (44–50%).

I'm certain those above numbers can vary wildly with diet variations in livestock production.

grass fed could be as low as 3% PUFA?

Vanset

some goat milk brands list lots of PUFA. dairy supposedly has special fats that make it good for fat burning too? vaccenic and rumenic acid or something, lots of omega 7s, cla, etc.

grass fed could be as low as 3% PUFA?
I'm just gonna go back to my low fat diet with one fatty day per week (just for variance) and see what happens. Probably gonna go something like 15/70/15 and keep the milk.

Dr. B

I'm just gonna go back to my low fat diet with one fatty day per week (just for variance) and see what happens. Probably gonna go something like 15/70/15 and keep the milk.
protein going too high can suppress metabolism right. fats too maybe

A

Adf

Highly improbable. A person with egg allergies might have a reaction to some vaccines and a person with a milk allergy might react to to the trace amounts of milk used as a preservative in some vaccines. If you do not react negatively to milk or eggs then I do not see how that would affect tolerance in people that already do well with ingesting milk.

A harsh reaction or overdose to something can lead to intolerances, I have personal experience with this.

I used to love eating peanuts, felt amazing while eating them as they are dense with nutrition. For a period of time in my early twenties I would use peanuts as snacks. A night of gaming? Have some peanuts. Going to see a movie? Take a bag of peanuts. After about 6 months of eating peanuts, I overdid it one weekend and ate an entire large 1kg bag of peanuts within 2 days. It made me feel god-awful for 2 days and from then on, I have peanut intolerance. This was about 8 years ago, it took about 5 years for that intolerance to calm down so I can now eat peanuts again albeit no where near as much as I used to.

Same thing with me for dairy, I was heavily dairy intolerant for about 5 years after eating a 15 scoop ice cream at a restaurant on a dare.

These things happened in my early twenties after my body was fully grown. I'd say it's quite likely for a vaccine containing a protein of egg, or dairy, could very well cause that young Childs body to forever think all things in that vaccine warrant an immune response.

The vaccine teaches the body's immune system to respond to whatever is in that vaccine, so when that pathogen comes again later, the immune system is quick to respond and shut it down. What is food intolerance? The immune system responding to certain foods. How is it highly improbable those two things are not connected?

A

Adf

At the gym I go to there's a Haitian guy and he told meat is supposed to look grey instead of red. This certainly concerned me

Meat turns grey after a few days or possibly up to a week (honestly not entirely sure how long it takes) and should not be eaten then. It should only be eaten when it's fresh.

However big chain supermarkets will use chemicals in their meat to keep it red for longer, so it can stay on the shelves longer. However I don't think it extends the use by on the meat, I believe it's not healthy to ingest. I've read articles on this topic previously where the supermarkets dubious tricks can lead to health issues. People don't realize they're eating stale old meat that should look grey.

This was an issue in Australia, I'm not sure how strict other countries are on that.

Last edited by a moderator:

SamYo123

The only concern of mine with milk is the estrogens. I mean this is the only food that has been proven to actually raise E1 and E2 in the serum (https://www.researchgate.net/public...f_commercial_milk_produced_from_pregnant_cows).
Funnily this study (https://www.journalofdairyscience.org/article/S0022-0302(12)00135-X/pdf) has found that there's significantly more E1 and E2 in organic brands. I bet that's because the cows on organic farms are fed and treated better so they have higher and healthier hormonal production, but the way they are milked doesn't change from the regular supermarket milk because supply and demand.

The study also found that goat milk has between 20-38% the E1 and E2 concentration of any cow milk. That's probably because it's a smaller animal and the goat dairy is much lower scale. I would personally rather drink regular supermarket UHT goat milk than any cow milk (unless I milked my own cows). This is the type of goat milk they included in the study anyway.

I'm sure this stuff has been talked about to death on this forum though.

That being said I'm still in the process of figuring out whether or not dairy is a positive or negative to me. The easy to get calcium is alluring, but it does not make sense to drink it if it's making me feel worse.
I feel like a robot after whole fat cows milk, like to dull, no energy to be explosive, just like "meh" low dopamined like, too sedated

Last edited:
B

Blaze

A harsh reaction or overdose to something can lead to intolerances, I have personal experience with this.

I used to love eating peanuts, felt amazing while eating them as they are dense with nutrition. For a period of time in my early twenties I would use peanuts as snacks. A night of gaming? Have some peanuts. Going to see a movie? Take a bag of peanuts. After about 6 months of eating peanuts, I overdid it one weekend and ate an entire large 1kg bag of peanuts within 2 days. It made me feel god-awful for 2 days and from then on, I have peanut intolerance. This was about 8 years ago, it took about 5 years for that intolerance to calm down so I can now eat peanuts again albeit no where near as much as I used to.

Same thing with me for dairy, I was heavily dairy intolerant for about 5 years after eating a 15 scoop ice cream at a restaurant on a dare.

These things happened in my early twenties after my body was fully grown. I'd say it's quite likely for a vaccine containing a protein of egg, or dairy, could very well cause that young Childs body to forever think all things in that vaccine warrant an immune response.

The vaccine teaches the body's immune system to respond to whatever is in that vaccine, so when that pathogen comes again later, the immune system is quick to respond and shut it down. What is food intolerance? The immune system responding to certain foods. How is it highly improbable those two things are not connected?
My reply was meant to address the question he posed of food intolerance from a vaccine which I think is highly improbable as vaccines just force an antigenic response from our immune system. So to be more clear, A person with milk or egg allergies might not "tolerate" some vaccines or in extremes could even suffer anaphylaxis. But it won't affect digestion.

I think what is going on is a mixup of terminology as we try to discuss this.
Confusing a "food intolerance", which is an inability to digest certain foods often based on a deficit of enzyme production or low stomach acid, with "food allergies", which do indeed involve an immune system response and can be life threatening.

On a lighter note, 15 scoops of ice cream is a bit more milk than the tiny trace amounts of milk in any vaccine. You certainly are not afraid to take a dare.... that's a lot of ice cream.

Additionally, food intolerances can often be dealt with by supplementing digestive enzymes (for example- like in Lactaid milk), but for an allergy you must completely avoid that food. And, unfortunately, IGG testing for food allergies has disappointingly proven to be unreliable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Risingfire

Meat turns grey after a few days or possibly up to a week (honestly not entirely sure how long it takes) and should not be eaten then. It should only be eaten when it's fresh.

However big chain supermarkets will use chemicals in their meat to keep it red for longer, so it can stay on the shelves longer. However I don't think it extends the use by on the meat, I believe it's not healthy to ingest. I've read articles on this topic previously where the supermarkets dubious tricks can lead to health issues. People don't realize they're eating stale old meat that should look grey.

This was an issue in Australia, I'm not sure how strict other countries are on that.
He was referring to dry aging the meat a day or so with spices in the sun. It went against the proclivities of this American beef eater.

Vanset

I'm actually kinda curious now to see how many people on this forum are drinking milk and how much. If you go back a few years and read this forum you will notice a lot of the still active posters go very back and forth on milk. When it's in their diet and working - it's great and I love it. Then a few months later - it's awful and it was giving me literal cancer. Some people take years to introduce greater amounts of dairy... Truthfully everyone is biased in their dietary approach and any advice and opinion will be formed from that position.

At the end of the day we can talk theoreticals and Ray could write hundreds of articles on the miracle of milk and yet dairy still, undoubtedly, remains the most untolerated food group of the planet by far. I wish it was as good as Ray claims it to be.

Dr. B

I'm actually kinda curious now to see how many people on this forum are drinking milk and how much. If you go back a few years and read this forum you will notice a lot of the still active posters go very back and forth on milk. When it's in their diet and working - it's great and I love it. Then a few months later - it's awful and it was giving me literal cancer. Some people take years to introduce greater amounts of dairy... Truthfully everyone is biased in their dietary approach and any advice and opinion will be formed from that position.

At the end of the day we can talk theoreticals and Ray could write hundreds of articles on the miracle of milk and yet dairy still, undoubtedly, remains the most untolerated food group of the planet by far. I wish it was as good as Ray claims it to be.
Milk is the most tolerable for me alongside whey and ground meats or fish... the only things really intolerable for me are egg whites/eggs, and large amounts of breads and all the gums. Milk's been the best dietary item I've ever had, I think it helped me keep most of my hair while being in a state of extreme cortisol/serotonin excess. the problem with milk could be A1 milk, non organic or non grass fed milk, milk with added vitamin A and D.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals