Milk and Phthalates

Doludolu

Hello,

as RP community is big on milk / dairy consumption I wanted to share some findings , that I'll translate in my own words:

High amounts of phthalates are found in the machines and other gadgets of dairy farms, which are now highly developed, not much of human interaction.
This wasn't a problem until the milk was taken by bare hands. Milk used to be free of phthalates but now isn't anymore.

Ref: A global fertility crisis - Dr. Shanna Swan - Countdown. (2021).

Phthalates have also been linked with obesity, reduced male and female fertility, preterm birth and low birth-weight, a worsening of allergy and asthma symptoms, altered toddler behavior and also decreased genital size in male babies. Apparently mother's concentration of phthalates in the blood can cross to the baby. Some research now shows (WebMD) - In a study of newborn blood released by the Environmental Working Group, an average of 200 industrial chemicals and pollutants were found in umbilical cord blood from 10 babies. The babies were born in August and September of 2004 in U.S. hospitals. This toxicity further affects sexual development, pubertal development, testosterone levels & etc. For regular men that drops their basal T concentrations and as already discussed creates multifactorial problems for both sexes.

Therefore, if there is an ability to get your raw milk from older people or villages, or support local natural farming families/communities - try to get it as much natural version as possible! And consider about that processed dairy consumption as it might be not as healthy as you've thought.

What are your constructive thoughts on milk consumption? It's differences (100 years ago, raw, natural) & what is being drunk now --- health effects?

Jon2547

I buy and drink raw milk and cream. But the cheeses I get are not raw. Now this has me concerned. Do you have any info on cheeses and phthalates?

OP
Doludolu

Doludolu

I buy and drink raw milk and cream. But the cheeses I get are not raw. Now this has me concerned. Do you have any info on cheeses and phthalates?

Specifically - not. But having considered simply that cheese is highly concentrated milk, if that is produced in dairy farm that uses a lot of these toxic modern tools, man, you are getting a ***t load of phthalates !