(Curezone Thread) Milk: cause of autism?

Perry Staltic

The cavalier attitude towards DDT use back then.

DDT%2Bspray.jpg

tankasnowgod

Interesting how this group is filled with anti vaxxers yet peat himself is not anti vaxxer

You clearly didn't see his January 2020 newsletter.

Remind me again, is calling the study of vaccines "psuedoscience" enough to be lumped into that Anti-Vaxxer category? I'm not sure where the line is drawn.

Last edited:

Explorer

I have had Asperger's Syndrome traits and symptoms during my whole life and I only started drinking milk recently now because when I was younger I had bad reaction to it so I avoided it for many years and only drank kefir yet those traits and symptoms have been there always even when I only consumed kefir.

From what I have observed it seems that things like GABA, BDNF, Serotonin, Cortisol, Estrogen, Allopregnanolone and the inner psychological state play a lot larger role in ASD at least in my case my social learning and confidence abilities were improved in stages of life when I was in more relaxing/supportive/low stress types of stages and environments in my life

Brandin

I got this thread from curezone forum and i thought to share it to see what are you're guys opinion on it.
SCIENTIFIC PROOF: MILK CAUSES AUTISM & ADD

Florida researcher, Robert Cade, M.D., and his colleagues have identified a milk protein, casomorphin, as the probable cause of attention deficit disorder and autism. They found Beta-casomorphin-7 in high concentrations in the blood and urine of patients with either schizophrenia or autism. (AUTISM, 1999, 3)

Eighty percent of cow's milk protein is casein. It has been documented that casein breaks down in the stomach to produce a peptide casomorphine, an opiate.

Another researcher observed that casomorphin aggravated the symptoms of autism. (Panksepp, J. Trends in Neuroscience, 1979, 2)

A third scientist produced evidence of elevated levels of endorphin-like substances in the cerebro-spinal fluid of people with autism. (Gillberg, C. (1988) Aspects of Autism: Biological Research Gaskell:London, pp. 31-37)

The Autism Research Unit, School of Health Sciences includes the following information on their website:

"The quantities of these compounds, as found in the urine, are much too large to be of central nervous system origin. The quantities are such that they can only have been derived from the incomplete breakdown of certain foods."

http://osiris.sunderland.ac.uk/autism/

PARENT'S MAGAZINE REPORTS MILK LINK TO AUTISM

Search the Internet and you'll find many anecdotal stories from parents blaming their children's autism on milk and dairy products. One such story appeared in the February, 2000 issue of "Parent's Magazine."

For children with autism, milk may very well be the major factor. One out of five American children have been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder. One out of five American children take Ritalin. An alternative therapy? NOTMILK!

For Jill, NOTMILK has made all the difference.

Please someone debunk these infos here so I can enjoy my glass of warm milk again without having cortisol spikes... ty :3

The timeperiod of my life where I didnt drink milk my adhd skyrocketed and considering the similarities of adhd and add I doubt it...

Btw, the bold text was so relatable lmao.

Grapelander

Obviously no one in your life has Autism. When my son was diagnosed it was 1 in 10,000 (1993). Now it is 1 in 38 (2021).
I do not think people drink 263 times more milk than in 1993.
I do think there is 263 times more propaganda and stupidity however.