Microchipping Humans

David PS

Microchipping has been here and they have been in use for at least 2 years.

Drareg

In Sweden a workplace used this and some employees were enthusiastic about it.

It’s big business the RFID chips, I think it works by signals sent out interact with RFID chip like an aerial, it’s not always on so to speak, the RFID is the aerial.

What’s alarming is when you think of the inevitable progression of this, it’s likely humans are a sort of aerial giving off signals naturally ,it’s only a matter of time until we find a way to read individual frequencies , read the morphogenic field of sorts of each individual .

The iPhone laser speckle that reads the contours of your face to unlock is an example, it may be possible to penetrate skin like infrared light and do a sort of internal finger print, in fact a long distant finger print should not be that difficult. Poles in cities could hypothetically do this.
It’s a form of optical ultrasound, from there you can extrapolate that we could use a more coherent sonar, sound waves that bounce of the organism.

This type of tech is desired by the authoritarian mind, it’s a pathological obsession of our elites/emperors.
They may try bring in RFID chips but they can be counterfeit real easy, with something that penetrates the body with a coherent infrared light that is harmless it becomes almost unhackable.

If you scroll down the wiki page you can see a 3D scan of a finger and the corkscrew shape of the sweat glands.
Optical coherence tomography - Wikipedia

Vinny

Can we avoid it? Is there a way to avoid besides going off grid?
This is a million dollar question, lol

Seriously, I can only speculate so far, since more information is needed to draw conclusions, and I`ve got no such information yet, since I`ve never been invited in Bilderberg, Trilaterial commission, Bohemian Grove or any other place like this, where such topics emerge, are discussed and eventually - implemented.

I guess people, in theory, could avoid it, but it will be costly. One will be restricted in numerous ways if rejecting the mark of the beast. Perhaps, no travel abroad, no chance for a high paid job, no benefits from the state, no loans from banks, etc. To practice certain professions will be absolutely impossible without the chip, like in low, in medicine/pharmacology, in the government, in the military.... There will be some niches in the economy, that probably won`t be affected so much, where you can survive, but.... not thrive.

I can imagine the picture to some extent, because I was born and raised in a totalitarian society, where EVERYTHING was screwed up, but to explain this to the westerners is difficult, because they have never faced such a phenomenon yet.

Short answer: I suspect avoidance will be possible, but it will come at a certain price.

Vinny

OP
L

Lollipop2

This is a million dollar question, lol

Seriously, I can only speculate so far, since more information is needed to draw conclusions, and I`ve got no such information yet, since I`ve never been invited in Bilderberg, Trilaterial commission, Bohemian Grove or any other place like this, where such topics emerge, are discussed and eventually - implemented.

I guess people, in theory, could avoid it, but it will be costly. One will be restricted in numerous ways if rejecting the mark of the beast. Perhaps, no travel abroad, no chance for a high paid job, no benefits from the state, no loans from banks, etc. To practice certain professions will be absolutely impossible without the chip, like in low, in medicine/pharmacology, in the government, in the military.... There will be some niches in the economy, that probably won`t be affected so much, where you can survive, but.... not thrive.

I can imagine the picture to some extent, because I was born and raised in a totalitarian society, where EVERYTHING was screwed up, but to explain this to the westerners is difficult, because they have never faced such a phenomenon yet.

Short answer: I suspect avoidance will be possible, but it will come at a certain price.
Interesting. Where did you grow up? Also @Drareg ’s post above he explains some interesting ideas of what it might look like. I definitely plan on avoiding, just need more insight to develop a good strategy.

Vinny

Where did you grow up?
Had the pleasure to grow up in communist run Bulgaria, like my dear compatriote haidut (but he`s probably younger than me and had no such close contacts with the totalitarian system like I did)

just need more insight to develop a good strategy
Oh my, this will be a very, very long post, lol

OP
L

Lollipop2

Had the pleasure to grow up in communist run Bulgaria, like my dear compatriote haidut (but he`s probably younger than me and had no such close contacts with the totalitarian system like I did)

Oh my, this will be a very, very long post, lol
Interesting! No worries about the strategy, I will figure it out. I am a good strategist.

Gone Peating

This is a law preventing companies from forcing their employees to get microchips

“Critics note that this law also grants perfect legal framework for an employer to microchip their employees in the first place. With this bill on record fans of the technology will have statutes to lean on when they impose their plans.”

Vinny

Interesting! No worries about the strategy, I will figure it out. I am a good strategist.
Read George Orwell's 1984, if you haven't already. The man was a genius and had an extensive knowledge how do totalitarian regimes work. It'll open your eyes for a few things. Plus, he was a westerner. But I wouldn't call it a survival book tho...

Giraffe

US DEPT OF DEFENSE

DOD Awards $138 Million Contract, Enabling Prefilled Syringes for Future COVID-19 Vaccine

"Today [May 12] the Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, announce a $138 million contract with ApiJect Systems America for “Project Jumpstart” and “RAPID USA,” which together will dramatically expand U.S. production capability for domestically manufactured, medical-grade injection devices starting by October 2020."

ApiJect

Introducing the BFS Prefilled Syringe.

"A Digital “Snapshot” for Every Injection.

Whether health officials are running a scheduled vaccination program or an urgent pandemic response campaign, they can make better decisions if they know when and where each injection occurs. With an optional RFID/NFC tag under the label on each BFS prefilled syringe, ApiJect will make this possible. Before giving an injection, the healthcare worker will be able to launch a free mobile app and “tap" the NFC tag on the prefilled syringe’s label to their phone. The app will capture the tag’s unique dose-level serial number, GPS location and date/time, then upload the data to a government database. Aggregated injection data provides health administrators an evolving real-time “injection map.”"

Interview with CEO of ApiJect

How Gov Could Use RFID Chips When Millions of Americans Inject COVID-19 Vaccine

OP
L

Lollipop2

US DEPT OF DEFENSE

DOD Awards $138 Million Contract, Enabling Prefilled Syringes for Future COVID-19 Vaccine

"Today [May 12] the Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, announce a $138 million contract with ApiJect Systems America for “Project Jumpstart” and “RAPID USA,” which together will dramatically expand U.S. production capability for domestically manufactured, medical-grade injection devices starting by October 2020."

ApiJect

Whether health officials are running a scheduled vaccination program or an urgent pandemic response campaign, they can make better decisions if they know when and where each injection occurs. With an optional RFID/NFC tag under the label on each BFS prefilled syringe, ApiJect will make this possible. Before giving an injection, the healthcare worker will be able to launch a free mobile app and “tap" the NFC tag on the prefilled syringe’s label to their phone. The app will capture the tag’s unique dose-level serial number, GPS location and date/time, then upload the data to a government database. Aggregated injection data provides health administrators an evolving real-time “injection map.”"

I knew it! Thank you for posting this @Giraffe. Horrifying, definitely not getting an injection.

David PS

TheSir

Much like with microplastics today, I think at some point it will be a normalized notion that each of us has dozens of nanochips within us, owned by various mainstream corporations, tracking whatever biological functions they want to track. It will be so difficult to avoid ingesting them that no one will care simply.

Jing

Watch black mirror to see the type of stuff they might be able to do with a chip inside you, they always like to show us in TV shows . No doubt these chips will have some cool things on them we can use but can be used to fully control a person.

Whichway?

US DEPT OF DEFENSE

ApiJect

The chip is under the label of the syringe. It’s not being injected into you. It just enables the data of who has been injected, and with what vaccine, electronically rather than it being written into a file like your doctor normally would.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals