Microchipping Humans

ilhanxx

Just a fool conspiracy theory, why do they effort chipping, the mobile phones do it very well and also it must be very costly for unnecessary people. nanobots in the syringe, very cool

OP
L

Lollipop2

ilhanxx

It's already been happening for at least three years in the US-

New technology: Workers at Wisconsin company volunteer to be microchipped
I saw the paper before, chips contain rfid and near field comminicative specifications for purchasing something or public transport. It can be added gps tacking similar to wild life animal tracking. I am in the antivaccine(any vaccine) side. Because I dont believe covid. For microchipping side questions are:
-what is the purpose for vaccine producers? (sinovac, biontech, moderna, university labs etc.)
-which technologies does it contain?
-All of people investable for microchipping?
-There will be a lot of vaccine producers in the world. usa, china, russia, germany, other Europe countries, maybe turkey. andddd which countries vaccines contain chip? If all of the countries contain chips, who is manage - big data-?
-How much chipping cost for vaccines? vaccine costs cheap side. New mrna Biontech vaccine seems cheap side, Inactive virus vaccines seems more prices.

Drareg

Total clowns, the Swedes have been using this for almost 10 years, it’s no surprise they were allowed little to no lockdowns, other nations were attacked when they resisted like Belarus, overnight color revolutions, the Swedes are happily moving into the digital plantation, Stockholm syndrome after all.
It’s good to remember the Swedish ruling class engaged in eugenics in the past, I think the lower social classes are epigenetically traumatized because of this, they also have a very high rate of SSRI use.

Drareg

Not to go off topic, but @Drareg what is happening in Belarus? Is that leader still resisting and standing up to the nonsense?

For now he is, he sent migrants to Poland’s boarder I believe and they left him alone, he still has the color revolutionists within his boarders, most nations have them present, all it takes is some CIA cash, I don’t think he is an angelic leader but as we know neither is America or the other nations of the "free world", it’s about control.

OP
L

Lollipop2

For now he is, he sent migrants to Poland’s boarder I believe and they left him alone, he still has the color revolutionists within his boarders, most nations have them present, all it takes is some CIA cash, I don’t think he is an angelic leader but as we know neither is America or the other nations of the "free world", it’s about control.
Thanks for this @Drareg.

haidut

Forum Supporter
they also have a very high rate of SSRI use.
Actually, the highest, per capita, in the world.

...and despite (or should I say, because) of this, they have among the highest rates of mental illness.

Drareg

Actually, the highest, per capita, in the world.

...and despite (or should I say, because) of this, they have among the highest rates of mental illness.

Incredible, I’m seeing articles being pumped lately for climate change being the cause of psychosis and depression rising across the world, it correlates more closely with antipsychotic use within the context of this financial Ponzi scheme, a massive stressor.

ddjd

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals