Microchipping Humans

Geronimo

This is a law preventing companies from forcing their employees to get microchips

OP
L

Lollipop2

This is a law preventing companies from forcing their employees to get microchips
Oh...lol, I missed that from this article. Thank you for highlighting this! Still, the fact we are even discussing it in a state legislature bothers me and foreshadows what might lie ahead.

J

james2388

They chipped your phone, they know where you go, who you communicate with, and what's on your mind, and what you buy and so much more.

This micro chipping humans propaganda, is nonsense..

OP
L

Lollipop2

They chipped your phone, they know where you go, who you communicate with, and what's on your mind, and what you buy and so much more.

Nice to have your perspective, maybe I am simply over worrying here. I hope so. Thanks again.

tankasnowgod

Not according to Aaron Russo. He said the end game (according to Nick Rockefeller) was to get everybody chipped.

The fact that there are lots of surveillance systems already in place doesn't mean that they don't want a more "advanced" system in the future. After all, did the first iPhone prevent newer models from coming out? No.

Vinny

Lol, no, brother

"The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities."

Zbigniew Brzezinski,
Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era

And the year he wrote this was during... 1970

@Lollipop2
No, it doesn't lie ahead, unfortunately. It's been here already.

J

james2388

Lol, no, brother

"The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities."

Zbigniew Brzezinski,
Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era

And the year he wrote this was during... 1970

@Lollipop2
No, it doesn't lie ahead, unfortunately. It's been here already.

The very quote you just shared describes a cell phone. How does someone interface with an implanted chip. They are not chipping us anywhere on our body. They are not doing brain implants. You are already chipped!
You are not waiting in line to get your tattoo, like they did in the Holocaust.
Get real. Guns would be blazing if someone came to my house for me to get chipped. There is no interface for this chip anyways besides physiological data, which all the smart watches already collect.
We are already chipped !!!!!

J

james2388

Not according to Aaron Russo. He said the end game (according to Nick Rockefeller) was to get everybody chipped.

The fact that there are lots of surveillance systems already in place doesn't mean that they don't want a more "advanced" system in the future. After all, did the first iPhone prevent newer models from coming out? No.

We are already chipped. They are not doing brain implants. Come on guy, how well do you even know tech at this point. Lol more advanced system. You understand they already have everything. Do you even know how the internet works...

tankasnowgod

We are already chipped. They are not doing brain implants. Come on guy, how well do you even know tech at this point. Lol more advanced system. You understand they already have everything. Do you even know how the internet works...

We aren't "chipped." We are simply under a lot of surveillance. I don't know why you are jumping to "brain implants," Russo described an RFID chip implanted (similar to what they already do to animals) to control people even more financially. Just because a lot of progress has been made towards a goal, doesn't mean those interests give up on the end goal and stay content.

Inaut

I think the end game is a transhuman...The disconnection from God- our creator...Nanotech is what will be implanted.

That’s some ways out but if you listen to futurists, they are hoping for it in the next 10-20 years.

Sorry to anyone that takes offence to my spiritual/religious opinion on this matter

OP
L

Lollipop2

Actually if you read the article, they are talking about a tiny chip that they insert just below the skin. The article explained that they already do this for rescue dogs. They say the technology has improved so that it is “noninvasive”.

Vinny

I think the end game is a transhuman...The disconnection from God- our creator...
EXACTLY!

The end goal is to create a being, that never existed before in the universe, a being, that does not have the God's imprint on it.

Unfortunately, the non-religious people (and even most of the believers) are not able to grasp this concept, which is very sad.

I admire your knowledge on the topic, Inaut. You've done your homework really, really well. Never expected to meet here someone like that. What a pleasant surprise!
:bravo

Vinny

Actually if you read the article, they are talking about a tiny chip that they insert just below the skin. The article explained that they already do this for rescue dogs. They say the technology has improved so that it is “noninvasive”.
Inserting chips is stone ages. No one will do that. There is a new nanotechnology, that will allow almost unnoticeable procedure.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Inserting chips is stone ages. No one will do that. There is a new nanotechnology, that will allow almost unnoticeable procedure.
Can we avoid it? Is there a way to avoid besides going off grid?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals