Methylene Blue Source

OliviaD

People here are such good sources of info. This has been asked before, but posts are very old; looking for any current advice. I'm looking for good quality methylene blue powder - can anyone recommend a good source?

Korven

Does it have to be in powdered form? Otherwise I can highly recommend Oxidal from idealabs which is in drop form! I know MB is used in fish tanks so maybe also look around on aquarium supplies stores

baglife

Does it have to be in powdered form? Otherwise I can highly recommend Oxidal from idealabs which is in drop form! I know MB is used in fish tanks so maybe also look around on aquarium supplies stores
Thank you for this!

OP
O

OliviaD

Oh thanks! I did not know IdeaLabs sold it. I'm sure their product is quality, so I will probably order that! I was told that the powder might be more economical, and when you make up the solution yourself, you know it is 'fresh' and hasn't been on the shelf for a year. I know the powder is stable, I don't know about the shelf life of solution , or if that is a big issue.

I know it is used for the fish tanks. Some sources say you need to buy (more expensive) "pharmaceutical grade" vs fish tank or "laboratory grade". I don't know if that is really a thing, or just a marketing ploy. I actually wonder about that with any supplement, etc. i.e is the cheap crap just as good as the pricier stuff. Might depend on the product.

Thanks a lot!

Don

Try amazon I got some powdered food grade on amazon a year ago.

OP
O

OliviaD

Try amazon I got some powdered food grade on amazon a year ago.
I have seen a lot there, but I'm leery of buying things I'm going to ingest from Amazon. Maybe I am paranoid. ;)

Don

I have seen a lot there, but I'm leery of buying things I'm going to ingest from Amazon. Maybe I am paranoid. ;)
mine was by CZTL and called MBCURE. It came with certified independent lab results sheet showing it was food grade safe !
I didnt even know that until I looked at the package just now ! I got over covid as an emergency supply in case the hammer comes down one day and outlaws it.

OP
O

OliviaD

P.S. I looked up the Oxidal - and it has other things in it. I'm looking for just methylene blue. Thanks. I found a brand that was recommended to me is available on the Amazonian and hope it is the genuine product. :)

OP
O

OliviaD

mine was by CZTL and called MBCURE. It came with certified independent lab results sheet showing it was food grade safe !
I didnt even know that until I looked at the package just now ! I got over covid as an emergency supply in case the hammer comes down one day and outlaws it.
Thanks! That was the brand that is recommended by the FLCCC doctors - who recommend it for those damaged by the Covid 'vaccine' - so, I figure it must be some powerful stuff. I didn't have the injection, thank goodness, so want to use it for it's mitochondrial boosting power! And yes, good plan. After Christmas, I might try to order a large tub. Interesting - on the CZTL website, they are back ordered for at least a month - however, I can get it now on Amazon. I hope its not old or bad stuff.....

OP
O

OliviaD

Waynish

A lot more interesting would be its recipe (aka instructions for synthesis)!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals