Parkinson’s, PSP, treatment, red light, methylene blue

leeteeh

A family member of mine has psp which is similar to parksins and many class it as a branch of Parkinson’s.
The progression is very bad and I’m looking to get the vielight biophotomodulation for the head. Currently going to start them on:
Red light
Methylene blue
Taurine
Creatine
Glycine
B vitamins
Vitamin C
Shilajit
Castor oil + rosemary oil topically on the head
Looking to purchase
Some form of copper
Magnesium
CoQ10
PQQ
D ribose ,maybe
Lions mane
And maybe some other things I can’t remember right now.
Any suggestions for what I should use or anything I’ve mentioned that I have and going to get that I shouldn’t use for some reason??
Thank you

youngsinatra

Hypothyroidism is strongly associated with PD. Checking temperature, pulse and a full thyroid panel would be great.

David PS

A family member of mine has psp which is similar to parksins and many class it as a branch of Parkinson’s.
The progression is very bad and I’m looking to get the vielight biophotomodulation for the head. Currently going to start them on:
Red light

Any suggestions for what I should use or anything I’ve mentioned that I have and going to get that I shouldn’t use for some reason??
Thank you

The Vielight devices are expensive and other less expensive devices have been shown to work. Here is a short 5 minute video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5qZZ_qxnCo

You can find more detailed videos - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=red+light+parkinson

As I recall (and I have not checked my recollection), using a head device for 20 minutes 2X daily was recommended.

In addition, sitting outside in the sun so that the head is exposed to ambient light is also helpful. Light bulb manufacturers try to mimic that changes in that occur in the ambient lighting during the day. The images in this thread shows how much red light is present in outside sunlight.

See also Photobiomodulation & Parkinson disease (PD)

mostlylurking

Red light
Methylene blue
Taurine
Creatine
Glycine
B vitamins
Vitamin C
Shilajit
Castor oil + rosemary oil topically on the head
Looking to purchase
Some form of copper
Magnesium
CoQ10
PQQ
D ribose ,maybe
Lions mane
And maybe some other things I can’t remember right now.
Thank you
Please take some time to investigate Dr. Costantini's work treating thousands of Parkinson's Disease patients with high dose thiamine hcl. Here's his website. Watching the videos of the patients, before and after treatment is eye opening. Each video is very short and in Italian, but that doesn't matter. There are English subtitles for a few of the interviews, well worth the time.

In addition, there is also this new website that pertains to Dr. Costantini's work.

That list you've provided is enormous and daunting. I'd follow Dr. Costantini's advise because of his track record of success instead. Some magnesium glycinate perhaps.

Do by all means get the thyroid checked by a competent endocrinologist who understands the need for T3. I've found that asking the local pharmacists about which doctors prescribe natural desiccated thyroid will narrow the search. NP Thyroid made by Acella is an excellent product.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom