Reverse aging

llian

Hi! Fairly new to this forum

Can somebody correct/add anything else to my guide that i made and infos that i gathered for a while?? This is it:

• Lifestyle:
⚠️no stres, smoking, drinking, drugs, too much sun⚠️
》Wim Hof breathing / Buteyko Method
》Meditation
》3x/week sprint. 3x/week running 30min
》3x/week heavy lifting (1x deload 4-10 weeks)
》Stretching and keeping mobility good is important.
》Fasting every sunday 30h
》Low carbs diet (starchy carbs if high intensity)
》Sleep 8h ℹsleep on plastic pillow and disinfect ED
》Sauna 4x/week 20-30min post-workout - cold showers
》balance catabolic/anabolic state
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy UK(telomere increase)
• Supplements:
-Glycine 15g ?
-Ghk-cu 0.3mg
-Berberine 500mg + l-Arginine + Methylcobalamine/10d
-Pterosilbene 50mg ?
-NMN 150mg + TMG + Quercetin(diet) ?
-PQQ(fasting/Weight Training) + CoQ10 200mg ?
-Fisetin
-Coleus Forskholli 250mg ?and?
-Ghk-cu 0.3mg ?
-HGH 2-3iu ?
-Creatine 5g (pre-workout)
-Astragalus
-Resveracel(NMN substitute) ?
-Pycnogenol 100mg
-D3(10.000iu),Mk7(100mcg),C(500mg),Zinc-Copper(40g-2g)
-Trace minerals: *iodine 5g *Selenium 200mcg
-Glucosamine Sulfate 3g (1g/3x)
-Astaxanthin 12mg
-niacin 1.5g - 3g(!undermethylation) + 400mg magnesium ?
-B5 20g~3 luni
-Msm 1000mg/month for Mercuryminn
-B1 fat soluble~not ED
-Taurine 5g
-Rapamycin 5mg Tuesday(3months-1months pause 24-48 hours after IF) before HIIT
?️When Fasting:
1g Berberine, 1xPQQ, 200mg DIM, 100mg StingRoot ?

?️Cortisol supplements:
-Trimethylglycine/TMG ?
-Lion mane 10g ?
-sniff Rosemary
-ashwagandha 500mg
-L-Theanine

Nutrition:
-Oats| Lentils 12h in water
-No Diary products
-No inflamatory foods: gluten,fast food etc.
-Omega 3&6 ratio 1g-4g
-Polyphenols: 3x cups macha, 3x apples
-kale 100g+
-blueberries ~ 100g+
-Red Wine

• Hairloss:
?Once every 2 weeks:
1. shampoo hair and use scalp massager 15min. Pat
2. keep scalp wet. Apply a bit of rubbing alcohol on scalp
3. set the Dr Pen to 2.5mm and highest speed possible 4. insert sanitized 42Pin cartridge.
5. run it on your temples and forehead for hairline
6. keep your scalp and hair wet when you run the pen
7. carefully wash head with a cool and soft water stream
8. apply a tiny bit of hyaluronic acid on areas you pen
9. Wait for it to absorb.
10. Apply Peppermint oil.

?Daily:
-0.5mg Finasteride (if needed)
-Peppermint oil + Castor oil + jojoba oil

?Twice-Once a day:
-0.5ml Minoxidil
❗DO NOT USE MINOXIDIL ATLEAST 12 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN

?Once a week:
-Ketoconazole shampoo
❗DO NOT USE KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO 48 HOURS BEFORE AND 48 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN

• If you start late(>40):
-Face lift, Botox
-Chemical Peeling
-Hair Transplant

PTP

Are you taking all of those supplements at once? I don't even recognise half of them, so I won't comment.

Obviously no dairy isn't too popular in the Peat world, but some people feel better without it I guess. More importantly, I don't think minoxidil is good for your hormones, one of those trade offs people make to retain their hair.

Some red light might be good.

Johhnyb

That looks like you’ve shotgunned a load of information from all over the internet without context

tankasnowgod

If you are trying to get to "no stress," why are you fasting and doing low carb? Those two are guaranteed to raise cortisol, using protein for glucose.

Cortisol is one of the primary aging hormones. Researchers will inject it into lab animals to produce the signs of old age quickly.

OP
llian

llian

Are you taking all of those supplements at once? I don't even recognise half of them, so I won't comment.

Obviously no dairy isn't too popular in the Peat world, but some people feel better without it I guess. More importantly, I don't think minoxidil is good for your hormones, one of those trade offs people make to retain their hair.

Some red light might be good.
Didnt know that milk is popular here. What is the science behind that? I just know that might be inflammatory for the gut.

keytothecity

It’s always those health gurus who use 50+ supplements who age like ***t
Tackling hairloss with fda drugs will age you like crazy, too. Especially minox
Protocols are just ways to outsource taking responsibility through instincts, I came to realize. You can add topical interventions for skin and hair on top for looks, like retin a

Comstock

@Simatta's infographics would be a good place to start

OP
llian

llian

If you are trying to get to "no stress," why are you fasting and doing low carb? Those two are guaranteed to raise cortisol, using protein for glucose.

Cortisol is one of the primary aging hormones. Researchers will inject it into lab animals to produce the signs of old age quickly.
Ik but the science behind fasting is to enter autophagy for activating ampk pathway. Also fasting once per week should be necesarry. And usgae of ramapycin as well
Also i thought these are eustress ??

OP
llian

llian

Protocols are just ways to outsource taking responsibility through instincts, I came to realize. You can add topical interventions for skin and hair on top for looks, like retin a
Berberine is the perfect replacement for metformin. Same effects, possibly more effective. Pterostilbene instead of resveratrol due to better bioavailability and basically being the same as resveratrol itself. NMN and NR really not needed unless you're an oldcel since calorie restriction and exercise can increase NAD+ levels anyways.

PQQ for PGC1 alpha activation and mitochondrial biogenesis + free radical scavanging.
Pterostilbene/Resveratrol for SIRT1 activation.
Berberine for AMPK, SIRT1 and TBC1D1 activation
Exposure to extremities in pressure and temperature for hormetic adaptions (saunas) + to activate FOXO3
CoQ10, ALCAR, methylcobalamin for mitochondrial performance (included in PQQ energy NOW foods supplement)
Blueberries to increase cyclic AMP
Coleus Forskohlli to activate CREB (cyclic AMP response-element binding protein) and to activate PKA (protein kinase A). AKT being PKB (Protein Kinase B). Rapamycin shouldn't be used since caloric restriction, exercise and Berberine can inhibit mTOR and activate AMPK at the same time whilst Metformin alone cannot.

Exercising in an energy deficit is incredibly underrated. Hormetic upregulation is also incredibly misunderstood and underrated. Fasting for autophagic benefits is also very important.

Creating senescent cells and preventing apoptosis and protein misfoldings is also incredibly important. Being aware of what causes DNA damage and using Astragalus to prevent telomere shortening is also very important as once you've reached your hayflick limit, your DNA will be damaged due to there not being any telomeres to protect you chromosomes anymore. But your telomeres degrade at different rates on each chromosome anyways. Using fisetin can also repair DNA damage. But all this info is useless unless used in an extremely specific protocol anyways. Using CRISPR (eventually) to prevent genetic diseases and to activate the ACTN3 gene, changing the MSTN gene to have 1 or 2 G-Alleles rather than being Thymine/Adinene would also cause a mutation allowing you to hold more skeletal muscle due to having less myostatin, which'll have pro-longevity effects.

As you get older, supplementing with NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) will help you maintain high NAD+ levels

OP
llian

llian

Minox if necessary ik some guys who ****88 their collagen with it. But it is effectice if ur norwooding also should just pe applied on scalp

Retin a, peptides ghk cu, matrixyl, sunscreen etc... i have my own skin routine for that as well but i just didnt shared it

keytothecity

Berberine is the perfect replacement for metformin. Same effects, possibly more effective. Pterostilbene instead of resveratrol due to better bioavailability and basically being the same as resveratrol itself. NMN and NR really not needed unless you're an oldcel since calorie restriction and exercise can increase NAD+ levels anyways.

PQQ for PGC1 alpha activation and mitochondrial biogenesis + free radical scavanging.
Pterostilbene/Resveratrol for SIRT1 activation.
Berberine for AMPK, SIRT1 and TBC1D1 activation
Exposure to extremities in pressure and temperature for hormetic adaptions (saunas) + to activate FOXO3
CoQ10, ALCAR, methylcobalamin for mitochondrial performance (included in PQQ energy NOW foods supplement)
Blueberries to increase cyclic AMP
Coleus Forskohlli to activate CREB (cyclic AMP response-element binding protein) and to activate PKA (protein kinase A). AKT being PKB (Protein Kinase B). Rapamycin shouldn't be used since caloric restriction, exercise and Berberine can inhibit mTOR and activate AMPK at the same time whilst Metformin alone cannot.

Exercising in an energy deficit is incredibly underrated. Hormetic upregulation is also incredibly misunderstood and underrated. Fasting for autophagic benefits is also very important.

Creating senescent cells and preventing apoptosis and protein misfoldings is also incredibly important. Being aware of what causes DNA damage and using Astragalus to prevent telomere shortening is also very important as once you've reached your hayflick limit, your DNA will be damaged due to there not being any telomeres to protect you chromosomes anymore. But your telomeres degrade at different rates on each chromosome anyways. Using fisetin can also repair DNA damage. But all this info is useless unless used in an extremely specific protocol anyways. Using CRISPR (eventually) to prevent genetic diseases and to activate the ACTN3 gene, changing the MSTN gene to have 1 or 2 G-Alleles rather than being Thymine/Adinene would also cause a mutation allowing you to hold more skeletal muscle due to having less myostatin, which'll have pro-longevity effects.

As you get older, supplementing with NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) will help you maintain high NAD+ levels
Seth walsh maxxed. A shame its easy to larp as high iq on .me and pretending that not every single of these processes is incredibly context dependent

OP
llian

llian

Thank you dude ! Give me more guides please i want to know more about peat theories

Btw i am also looking for sone neurotransmitter guide involving gaba,serotonin inhib, nmda inhib and raising dopa. Also somethong for autism as well... you guys have any guide for this ? Thank you again !

OP
llian

llian

Seth walsh maxxed. A shame its easy to larp as high iq on .me and pretending that not every single of these processes is incredibly context dependent
What is wrong with them? Im tryina polish it im not saying my guide is the holy grail for anti aging, im trying to make it perfect xD

keytothecity

What is wrong with them? Im tryina polish it im not saying my guide is the holy grail for anti aging, im trying to make it perfect xD
The philosophy behind the approach is wrong. If you open your eyes to the real world you’ll figure the people with the least worries age the best. Hang loose type, kinda naive/simple/stupid/bluepilled.
Taking supplements, being blackpilled, having an overactive mind, autism, making life a protocol is the contrary of that.
Enjoy life and put retin-a/fin and don’t think about it basically (i dont recommend fin)

cupofcoffee

Honestly i believe you should stay away from 5AR inhibitors like finasteride, Astaxanthin and rosemary since they will damage the nervous system in the long run.

HGH does very little for longevity, in fact it will shorten lifespan and mess us insulin sensitivity. You'd be better off taking low dose DHEA.

Inhibiting mTOR for anti-aging never appealed to me, because it impairs muscle growth and overall make you feel weak, but i understand the reasoning behind it so do what you want. My only tip would be not to combine so many mtor-inhibiting things like low carb, fasting, calorie restriction, Rapamycin (especially Rapamycin) + all the other AMPK activators in the list because it will be counterproductive in the long term (too much mtor inhibition will make you frail in the long term)

P.S.
i might have murdered the english language here and there, forgive me.

Simatta

Thanks comrade. I just posted a teaser on a couple of other infographics I am building out just a moment ago.
Thank you dude ! Give me more guides please i want to know more about peat theories

Btw i am also looking for sone neurotransmitter guide involving gaba,serotonin inhib, nmda inhib and raising dopa. Also somethong for autism as well... you guys have any guide for this ? Thank you again !
I am working on a variety of free Infographics to try to distill complex information. It takes a lot to crunch this info down and the nuance and context are always best served in more dynamic formats, but trying to create some static formats that at least keep people's momentum going on the fundamental processes necessary to stoke the metabolic fire sustainably. I won't be taking on neurotransmitter interactions specifically quite yet, but from a principled perspective, Ray Peat and Georgi Dinkov (Haidut on this forum) have tremendous resources on all of that. Looking at the foundational foods and seeing how your body metabolizes them is a good place to start. Removing irritants temporarily, to remove the static and noise from your nervous system is critical in Autistic states in my experience. And determining which nutrient-dense and calorie-dense foods can more reliably be digested/metabolized with the least amount of residue would be wise to ascertain. Migrating motor complex tends to be dysfunctional in Autistic cases, as is the Autonomic nervous system function (more easily addressed with thiamine). Too much glutamate, histamine, mast-cell activation is often found in those cases as well.

Cheers ^_^.

Starship

My unpopular opinion is that Ray Peat inspired nutrition with calorie restriction is the safest bet to make it to longevity escape velocity in combination with OMAD with occasional fasting. But making sure that overall calories don't drop below 25%. Berberine and metformin most likely have no effect on healthy people without diabetes, so it's safer not to take them.
Rapamycin is great, I take 2 mg weekly in combination with ~25% calorie restriction but this can be dangerous.
Dr. Peat is against PQQ, so I stopped using it. Pterostilbene and Resveratrol is most likely bad for us. You might be taking too much D3, UVB lamp is safer and 5000 IU would be my max for D3. TMG, NMN and Creatine is great. ALCAR is risky because it increases fatty acid oxidation or something like that but I'm still doing research on it. You fasting Fisetin then could be not necessary. Don't go hard on lifting weights, take it easy because too much can be bad.

You can add vitamin E mixed tocopherols into your stack. And L-Carnosine is also great.

Simatta

Hi! Fairly new to this forum

Can somebody correct/add anything else to my guide that i made and infos that i gathered for a while?? This is it:

• Lifestyle:
⚠️no stres, smoking, drinking, drugs, too much sun⚠️
》Wim Hof breathing / Buteyko Method
》Meditation
》3x/week sprint. 3x/week running 30min
》3x/week heavy lifting (1x deload 4-10 weeks)
》Stretching and keeping mobility good is important.
》Fasting every sunday 30h
》Low carbs diet (starchy carbs if high intensity)
》Sleep 8h ℹsleep on plastic pillow and disinfect ED
》Sauna 4x/week 20-30min post-workout - cold showers
》balance catabolic/anabolic state
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy UK(telomere increase)
• Supplements:
-Glycine 15g ?
-Ghk-cu 0.3mg
-Berberine 500mg + l-Arginine + Methylcobalamine/10d
-Pterosilbene 50mg ?
-NMN 150mg + TMG + Quercetin(diet) ?
-PQQ(fasting/Weight Training) + CoQ10 200mg ?
-Fisetin
-Coleus Forskholli 250mg ?and?
-Ghk-cu 0.3mg ?
-HGH 2-3iu ?
-Creatine 5g (pre-workout)
-Astragalus
-Resveracel(NMN substitute) ?
-Pycnogenol 100mg
-D3(10.000iu),Mk7(100mcg),C(500mg),Zinc-Copper(40g-2g)
-Trace minerals: *iodine 5g *Selenium 200mcg
-Glucosamine Sulfate 3g (1g/3x)
-Astaxanthin 12mg
-niacin 1.5g - 3g(!undermethylation) + 400mg magnesium ?
-B5 20g~3 luni
-Msm 1000mg/month for Mercuryminn
-B1 fat soluble~not ED
-Taurine 5g
-Rapamycin 5mg Tuesday(3months-1months pause 24-48 hours after IF) before HIIT
?️When Fasting:
1g Berberine, 1xPQQ, 200mg DIM, 100mg StingRoot ?

?️Cortisol supplements:
-Trimethylglycine/TMG ?
-Lion mane 10g ?
-sniff Rosemary
-ashwagandha 500mg
-L-Theanine

Nutrition:
-Oats| Lentils 12h in water
-No Diary products
-No inflamatory foods: gluten,fast food etc.
-Omega 3&6 ratio 1g-4g
-Polyphenols: 3x cups macha, 3x apples
-kale 100g+
-blueberries ~ 100g+
-Red Wine

• Hairloss:
?Once every 2 weeks:
1. shampoo hair and use scalp massager 15min. Pat
2. keep scalp wet. Apply a bit of rubbing alcohol on scalp
3. set the Dr Pen to 2.5mm and highest speed possible 4. insert sanitized 42Pin cartridge.
5. run it on your temples and forehead for hairline
6. keep your scalp and hair wet when you run the pen
7. carefully wash head with a cool and soft water stream
8. apply a tiny bit of hyaluronic acid on areas you pen
9. Wait for it to absorb.
10. Apply Peppermint oil.

?Daily:
-0.5mg Finasteride (if needed)
-Peppermint oil + Castor oil + jojoba oil

?Twice-Once a day:
-0.5ml Minoxidil
❗DO NOT USE MINOXIDIL ATLEAST 12 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN

?Once a week:
-Ketoconazole shampoo
❗DO NOT USE KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO 48 HOURS BEFORE AND 48 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN

• If you start late(>40):
-Face lift, Botox
-Chemical Peeling
-Hair Transplant
For what it's worth I used to take 204 capsules a day of 45+ supplements for about 2 years straight. I really wouldn't recommend this. It taught me a lot, and as I found Ray's work, I realized I needed less, and less. I do think supplementation can be amazing, especially targeted stuff. Having said that, I would suggest eliminating a lot of these. I almost never attempted Ray's work cause I had a 30-year allergy to dairy. But I reversed that. And I used to respond poorly to carbs, and I also reversed that. Mainly by studying his work deeply. And experimenting slowly. I take some supplements, but just not a lot, and most are basic substances that I may take an OrthoMolecular nutrition approach on for a short window of time depending on the context.

Always ask your self... What is the foundation for proper mitochondrial function in ALL tissues? And how do I create anabolic and catabolic balance in the body? Having spent literally over $100k out of pocket (not including ER visits that got waived in the tens of thousands of dollars). I would caution the over-use of supplements, and a variety of ones you are taking I would almost never recommend. Ray's work was initially something I laughed at, and now I am sitting here in better health than I have been in several years because of him, and some of the people on these forums. It takes a big paradigm shift. And I used to do Wim Hof hardcore, cold thermogenesis, etc. And while I see some merit in this work, I think over-activating stress hormone systems is not wise.

Looking at establishing proper metabolism to pro-thermogenic foods sustainably is critical.

mrchibbs

Ik but the science behind fasting is to enter autophagy for activating ampk pathway. Also fasting once per week should be necesarry. And usgae of ramapycin as well
Also i thought these are eustress ??
Good thyroid function activates autophagy too, something you wont hear from fasting enthusiasts. Not that fasting is always bad mind you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom