Reverse aging

redsun

Hi! Fairly new to this forum

Can somebody correct/add anything else to my guide that i made and infos that i gathered for a while?? This is it:

• Lifestyle:
⚠️no stres, smoking, drinking, drugs, too much sun⚠️
》Wim Hof breathing / Buteyko Method
》Meditation
》3x/week sprint. 3x/week running 30min
》3x/week heavy lifting (1x deload 4-10 weeks)
》Stretching and keeping mobility good is important.
》Fasting every sunday 30h
》Low carbs diet (starchy carbs if high intensity)
》Sleep 8h ℹsleep on plastic pillow and disinfect ED
》Sauna 4x/week 20-30min post-workout - cold showers
》balance catabolic/anabolic state
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy UK(telomere increase)
• Supplements:
-Glycine 15g ?
-Ghk-cu 0.3mg
-Berberine 500mg + l-Arginine + Methylcobalamine/10d
-Pterosilbene 50mg ?
-NMN 150mg + TMG + Quercetin(diet) ?
-PQQ(fasting/Weight Training) + CoQ10 200mg ?
-Fisetin
-Coleus Forskholli 250mg ?and?
-Ghk-cu 0.3mg ?
-HGH 2-3iu ?
-Creatine 5g (pre-workout)
-Astragalus
-Resveracel(NMN substitute) ?
-Pycnogenol 100mg
-D3(10.000iu),Mk7(100mcg),C(500mg),Zinc-Copper(40g-2g)
-Trace minerals: *iodine 5g *Selenium 200mcg
-Glucosamine Sulfate 3g (1g/3x)
-Astaxanthin 12mg
-niacin 1.5g - 3g(!undermethylation) + 400mg magnesium ?
-B5 20g~3 luni
-Msm 1000mg/month for Mercuryminn
-B1 fat soluble~not ED
-Taurine 5g
-Rapamycin 5mg Tuesday(3months-1months pause 24-48 hours after IF) before HIIT
?️When Fasting:
1g Berberine, 1xPQQ, 200mg DIM, 100mg StingRoot ?

?️Cortisol supplements:
-Trimethylglycine/TMG ?
-Lion mane 10g ?
-sniff Rosemary
-ashwagandha 500mg
-L-Theanine

Nutrition:
-Oats| Lentils 12h in water
-No Diary products
-No inflamatory foods: gluten,fast food etc.
-Omega 3&6 ratio 1g-4g
-Polyphenols: 3x cups macha, 3x apples
-kale 100g+
-blueberries ~ 100g+
-Red Wine

• Hairloss:
?Once every 2 weeks:
1. shampoo hair and use scalp massager 15min. Pat
2. keep scalp wet. Apply a bit of rubbing alcohol on scalp
3. set the Dr Pen to 2.5mm and highest speed possible 4. insert sanitized 42Pin cartridge.
5. run it on your temples and forehead for hairline
6. keep your scalp and hair wet when you run the pen
7. carefully wash head with a cool and soft water stream
8. apply a tiny bit of hyaluronic acid on areas you pen
9. Wait for it to absorb.
10. Apply Peppermint oil.

?Daily:
-0.5mg Finasteride (if needed)
-Peppermint oil + Castor oil + jojoba oil

?Twice-Once a day:
-0.5ml Minoxidil
❗DO NOT USE MINOXIDIL ATLEAST 12 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN

?Once a week:
-Ketoconazole shampoo
❗DO NOT USE KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO 48 HOURS BEFORE AND 48 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN

• If you start late(>40):
-Face lift, Botox
-Chemical Peeling
-Hair Transplant

You will age at lightning speed following this protocol if you can last long enough on it without causing some severe health problem.

Filled with pharmaceutical drugs that manipulate hormones and many other processes. Good way to **** yourself up.

High doses of glycine will with time impair protein synthesis and worsen your longevity and health because it depletes the other amino acids. This goes for taking any amino acid in high doses not just glycine, its counterproductive to health.

Fasting coupled with intense exercise and low carbing is a recipe for high cortisol and maximal destruction of your tissues in the long term. Very catabolic. Catabolism is important for youthfulness, but you are putting yourself in a heavily catabolic state which will kill you and make you old very fast. Thyroid is catabolic by nature (increases metabolism), but also promotes proper growth of tissues and metabolic health. When your T3 levels are good, you will have an optimal ratio.

Your diet is a real shame and many anti-agers follow a similar way of eating. Oats, some fruits, zero dairy, wine, kale... Hope to god you eat some meat and eggs at least. You want to live long but your nutrition is terrible. Supplements cannot save you from poor eating. Its proper nutrition and plenty of calories (and carbs to control excess cortisol) and especially a good thyroid (which is dependent on nutrients, calories, carbs, low stress) that promotes youthfulness.

Chronically sprint and ruin your joints same as those guys that lift hundreds of pounds of weight and think they are indestructible then as they get older can barely walk without pain everywhere.

There are many people who have lived over 100+ years who didnt even know what mTOR, HGH, or chromosomes are. High quality, healthy, non-toxic, nutrient-dense food and a low stress lifestyle that you enjoy is key to a good, long life.

OP
llian

llian

For what it's worth I used to take 204 capsules a day of 45+ supplements for about 2 years straight. I really wouldn't recommend this. It taught me a lot, and as I found Ray's work, I realized I needed less, and less. I do think supplementation can be amazing, especially targeted stuff. Having said that, I would suggest eliminating a lot of these. I almost never attempted Ray's work cause I had a 30-year allergy to dairy. But I reversed that. And I used to respond poorly to carbs, and I also reversed that. Mainly by studying his work deeply. And experimenting slowly. I take some supplements, but just not a lot, and most are basic substances that I may take an OrthoMolecular nutrition approach on for a short window of time depending on the context.

Always ask your self... What is the foundation for proper mitochondrial function in ALL tissues? And how do I create anabolic and catabolic balance in the body? Having spent literally over $100k out of pocket (not including ER visits that got waived in the tens of thousands of dollars). I would caution the over-use of supplements, and a variety of ones you are taking I would almost never recommend. Ray's work was initially something I laughed at, and now I am sitting here in better health than I have been in several years because of him, and some of the people on these forums. It takes a big paradigm shift. And I used to do Wim Hof hardcore, cold thermogenesis, etc. And while I see some merit in this work, I think over-activating stress hormone systems is not wise.

Looking at establishing proper metabolism to pro-thermogenic foods sustainably is critical.
Mirin the 204 caps per day tho

Also as i am in my prime (19yo) i recently found that collagen fairly begin to decrease from age 20 and i kinda want to slow it down and extend my prime. This is why my stack is that crazy, you can read my desperation from that only lol

Can you please tell me what should i keep, what should i get rid of ?

Also i kinda agree on constant activation of ampk pathway will be counterproductive in the long run also if done too much (fasting, HIIT, other hormetic stressors)
Btw. If i already do HIIT, going to gym, can i just inhib mtor thro rapamycin (5mg/week) only,without having low-carb diet + fasting ? *I saw a study where 5mg was the most effective*

I am open for suggestions ^ ^

S-VV

You still have 5 years of development ahead of you. Until 25yo, anabolism is necessary. I tried low-carb when I was still developing, and it ****88 me up long term. Don't fall for the SIRT-mTOR-AMPK meme.

OP
llian

llian

You still have 5 years of development ahead of you. Until 25yo, anabolism is necessary. I tried low-carb when I was still developing, and it ****88 me up long term. Don't fall for the SIRT-mTOR-AMPK meme.
Yep ik that catabolism during puberty is horrible - i am not fasting - cutting - low carb rn tho. I just want to plan things for the future.

I am confuse as heck right now.... so many diets, studies are contradicting each other i'm so damn confused i dont even know what conclusions should I draw anymore. For example i lived to the idea that high carb intake is very bad for aging and now a whole forum is saying that high carb is actually good jfl

Help me @haidut !

pro marker

what you are doing here is without a doubt going to completely **** you up. stop, right now.take it from a fellow young person who did the terrible mistake of keto dieting. if you continue this you ARE going to pay.

slowly figure out what foods you like/ react the best to, and start from there. don't think about macros or micros. if you want collagen so much then cook up oxtails or something similar and eat the soup. you can refrigerate it and eat it over the course of a week.

whole foods, sleep, sun, and dont worry too much about longevity. what really matters is stress and foods. supplements are a mistake for a 19 year old.
if you already feel good and are in good health, then just eat the most healthy high quality versions of the foods you are allready eating. stop this 4chan looksmaxxing youtube guru bull****. i have NEVER seen anyone do something like this without destroying themselves.

mrchibbs

Mirin the 204 caps per day tho

Also as i am in my prime (19yo) i recently found that collagen fairly begin to decrease from age 20 and i kinda want to slow it down and extend my prime. This is why my stack is that crazy, you can read my desperation from that only lol

Can you please tell me what should i keep, what should i get rid of ?

Also i kinda agree on constant activation of ampk pathway will be counterproductive in the long run also if done too much (fasting, HIIT, other hormetic stressors)
Btw. If i already do HIIT, going to gym, can i just inhib mtor thro rapamycin (5mg/week) only,without having low-carb diet + fasting ? *I saw a study where 5mg was the most effective*

I am open for suggestions ^ ^

19 year old is not only in your prime, you're still going to be developing for years to come.

The main thing that's going to slow aging as a 19 year old is just enjoying life, eating well (i.e. simple, nutritious foods), sleeping well and having a good time. Things like friends, fun activities/projects and sunshine are the most impactful things.

A nurturing environment and enjoyable lifestyle will keep stress hormones low and maximize the protective steroids. Far better than what any supplement or (hundreds of supplements) can do.

Since you feel confused, I suggest you simplify everything, take a big step back, and start reading Ray's articles and this forum for a few weeks / months.

You won't extend your ''prime'' with your current approach, that's for sure.

Last edited:
OP
llian

llian

19 year old is not only in your prime, you're still going to be developing for years to come.

The main thing that's going to slow aging as a 19 year old is just enjoying life, eating well (i.e. simple, nutritious foods), sleeping well and having a good time. Things like friends, fun activities/projects and sunshine are the most impactful things.

A nurturing environment and enjoyable lifestyle will keep stress hormones low and maximize the protective steroids. Far better than what any supplement or (hundreds of supplements) can do.

I suggest you take a big step back, and start reading Ray's articles and this forum for a few weeks / months.

You won't extend your ''prime'' with your current approach, that's for sure.
Mk but can't really enjoy life when im ASD diagnosed :/

mrchibbs

Yes you can. I have several friends with it who have a great life. We're all autistic to an extend (Millenials and especially, Gen Z)

Its symptoms can be improved significantly with the bioenergetic approach.

Ray has written a lot on it, there are several posts on this forum, including by @haidut.

Take a step back, chill out, and start reading and assimilating info. This forum is a good place to discuss these topics and get some support.

OP
llian

llian

Yes you can. I have several friends with it who have a great life. We're all autistic to an extend (Millenials and especially, Gen Z)

Its symptoms can be improved significantly with the bioenergetic approach.

Ray has written a lot on it, there are several posts on this forum, including by @haidut.

Take a step back, chill out, and start reading and assimilating info. This forum is a good place to discuss these topics and get some support.
Can you give me some start points pleaase. Im clueless about all of this !! Can you link me @haidut posts on ASD topic ?

redsun

Better time learning and researching about improving your quality of life right now then all of this longevity nonsense, the vast majority of what you take is unironically bad for longevity.

Food is the best medicine and promoting thyroid function, also research into neurotransmitters. Look into research on dopamine in relation to ASD, also noradrenaline, acetylcholine, serotonin, histamine (especially H3 receptor), opioids, etc.

OP
llian

llian

Better time learning and researching about improving your quality of life right now then all of this longevity nonsense, the vast majority of what you take is unironically bad for longevity.

Food is the best medicine and promoting thyroid function, also research into neurotransmitters. Look into research on dopamine in relation to ASD, also noradrenaline, acetylcholine, serotonin, histamine (especially H3 receptor), opioids, etc.
I looked into them

Also made a thread but i got no answers whenever that protocol is good/bad

mrchibbs

I can't come up with the right steps for you. Only you can do that, by reading and experimenting. I hope you're starting to understand how flawed this ''all-out'' approach of yours is, but if you want my perspective on what is worth keeping in your list:

-Drop ALL of the supplements you listed. Never touch the FDA drugs, including minoxidil. You can reintroduce a few select (less than 5) supplements in a few months as needed, but they are a marginal intervention to fix your problems.

-Buteyko/Meditation is good if you enjoy it.

-Sprints are possibly the best exercise, but also the most demanding, 1x a week is the max.

-Resistance training is good, but 2x a week with plenty of rest is more likely optimal. Squats, Deadlift, Presses, Rows are the best, if done with good technique

-Sleep is crucial. #1 priority

-Sauna can be good and relaxing but don't overdo it.

-Food: focus on the basics: ripe fruits, good meat products, eggs, milk, cheese, potatoes, cooked vegetables, sourdough bread, white rice, ice cream, butter, coconut oil etc. The idea is to eat simple, very nutritious foods with plenty of calories. You will learn as you go.

-Forget massaging or microneedling until you have your the basics under control. It's counterproductive otherwise.

-Things you haven't mentioned: fun activities and sunshine are crucial to your well-being.

You can search the forum tags for ''autism'' to find more information. Just click the ''autism'' tag at the top of this thread.

OP
llian

llian

I can't come up with the right steps for you. Only you can do that, by reading and experimenting. I hope you're starting to understand how flawed this ''all-out'' approach of yours is, but if you want my perspective on what is worth keeping in your list:

-Drop ALL of the supplements you listed. Never touch the FDA drugs, including minoxidil. You can reintroduce a few select (less than 5) supplements in a few months as needed, but they are a marginal intervention to fix your problems.

-Buteyko/Meditation is good if you enjoy it.

-Sprints are possibly the best exercise, but also the most demanding, 1x a week is the max.

-Resistance training is good, but 2x a week with plenty of rest is more likely optimal. Squats, Deadlift, Presses, Rows are the best, if done with good technique

-Sleep is crucial. #1 priority

-Sauna can be good and relaxing but don't overdo it.

-Food: focus on the basics: ripe fruits, good meat products, eggs, milk, cheese, potatoes, cooked vegetables, sourdough bread, white rice, ice cream, butter, coconut oil etc. The idea is to eat simple, very nutritious foods with plenty of calories. You will learn as you go.

-Forget massaging or microneedling until you have your the basics under control. It's counterproductive otherwise.

-Things you haven't mentioned: fun activities and sunshine are crucial to your well-being.

You can search the forum tags for ''autism'' to find more information. Just click the ''autism'' tag at the top of this thread.
Dood.. i dont know what conclusions to draw anymore. Some good portion of those supplements i got them from here (NMN, Fisetin,k2,niacin,tmg) and u say are bad.

Also i see people here saying starches are bad but Iirc Okinawans people get the bulk of their calories from sweetpotatoes traditionally and they longevity mogged everyone else.

These diets,supplements,lifestyles keep condradicting each other. :banghead:

There isnt 1 diet that is considered the right one by everyone, like you guys say sugar is good while my whole life i thought it was bad. o_O:banghead:

mrchibbs

Dood.. i dont know what conclusions to draw anymore. Some good portion of those supplements i got them from here (NMN, Fisetin,k2,niacin,tmg) and u say are bad.

Also i see people here saying starches are bad but Iirc Okinawans people get the bulk of their calories from sweetpotatoes traditionally and they longevity mogged everyone else.

There isnt 1 diet that is considered the right one by everyone, like you guys say sugar is good while my whole life i thought it was bad. o_O:banghead:

Supplements can be helpful, but with careful use. Not using dozens on top of one another. I'm not saying all supplements are bad, for instance niacinamide and k2 can be very useful, but you have to know why you should be using them and when.

Clearly you're overwhelmed at the moment, which is why you should simplify what you're doing.

If you don't know why we say sugar is good, then you have a lot of reading to do. And yes, there isn't one ''holy grail'' diet. Everybody has different food sources, habits, physiological states etc.

OP
llian

llian

Supplements can be helpful, but with careful use. Not using dozens on top of one another.

Clearly you're overwhelmed at the moment, which is why you should simplify what you're doing.
Rn im not doing/taking anything. I never took any of those things i mentioned. Also i remember that from 15-18 i drink heavy amounts of milk (2l) lul but that time i remember i had the most acne and i was bloated as hell. Idk if i should blame this on puberty or milk tho.

I stayed on keto and ocassional fastings for 3 months now since gyms are closed and have nothing to do other than experimenting. So far i lost all the bloatness/water on my face, also i dont have any acne/pimples(might be because of retin-a tho) ...but i also feel kinda depressed ngl :/ might be due ASD ...

Asd was the reason for getting involved in all of these. If i could trade to die young but with healthy neurotransmitters - brain chemistry i would do it ...

mrchibbs

Rn im not doing/taking anything. I never took any of those things i mentioned. Also i remember that from 15-18 i drink heavy amounts of milk (2l) lul but that time i remember i had the most acne and i was bloated as hell. Idk if i should blame this on puberty or milk tho.

I stayed on keto and ocassional fastings for 3 months now since gyms are closed and have nothing to do other than experimenting. So far i lost all the bloatness/water on my face, also i dont have any acne/pimples(might be because of retin-a tho) ...but i also feel kinda depressed ngl :/ might be due ASD ...

Asd was the reason for getting involved in all of these. If i could trade to die young but with healthy neurotransmitters - brain chemistry i would do it ...

For what it's worth, I'm about 10 years older than you, and I stopped milk when I was 19 believing it was the cause my acne. It was probably a major cause of ensuing health decline in my early 20s.

Don't stop drinking milk. In can create cutaneous problems if it is not well digested, but that is more a reflection of your microbiome, and your general metabolism making it hard to digest the food.

At your age, whole organic milk may be easier to digest (because the fats slow down the digestion) and you should sip milk, not drink huge gulps. Think of it as liquid food, not a beverage.

If your thyroid function (metabolism as evidenced by your temperature and pulse) is compromised, you will lack sufficient enzymes to digest many foods, which means you need to eat/drink small amounts at a time and masticate your food really well. There are enzymes in saliva which help digestion, moreover, warming cold drinks in your mouth helps digestion.

You could also make your own hot chocolate, with milk, and therefore you'd drink milk warm instead of cold.

I would stop retin-a and eat beef or chicken liver once a week instead. Yes the vitamin A can have therapeutic effects on acne.

Forget this dramatic talk about dying young or not aging. Just focus on the now and do the simple things well.

Moreover you don't need gyms to train. Pull-ups, push-ups, body weight squats, pistols and king deadlifts are some of the best exercises ever. All you need is a doorway pull-up bar.

redsun

Sugar as in granulated sugar is bad because it contributes to nutrient depletion not because it harms the organism. It should be minimized but occasional consumption can be good if you need to have some quick carbs.

You can consider and see if you can get a DNRI prescription to see if it helps you or find out what medication helps the most. Definitely not ideal, but guess what you are 19, what are you going to do, research for years and years trying to find the thing that helps you while your years of youth flee from you? If I had ASD, I would not try to find cures, I would bandaid it with whatever works while trying to eat a pro-thyroid and metabolic diet while intaking as many nutrients as a can from variety of whole foods. Cure searching would be below other priorities such as living and enjoying life because life is short. Just my 2c.

Thyroid supplementation usually helps or even sometimes cure some mental disorders by the way.

OP
llian

llian

Sugar as in granulated sugar is bad because it contributes to nutrient depletion not because it harms the organism. It should be minimized but occasional consumption can be good if you need to have some quick carbs.

You can consider and see if you can get a DNRI prescription to see if it helps you or find out what medication helps the most. Definitely not ideal, but guess what you are 19, what are you going to do, research for years and years trying to find the thing that helps you while your years of youth flee from you? If I had ASD, I would not try to find cures, I would bandaid it with whatever works while trying to eat a pro-thyroid and metabolic diet while intaking as many nutrients as a can from variety of whole foods. Cure searching would be below other priorities such as living and enjoying life because life is short. Just my 2c.

Thyroid supplementation usually helps or even sometimes cure some mental disorders by the way.
Can you give me a meal plan or something that promotes better thyroid function, inhib serotonin and raise dopa ? Ty
Btw Tyromax is a good supp?

redsun

Can you give me a meal plan or something that promotes better thyroid function, inhib serotonin and raise dopa ? Ty
Btw Tyromax is a good supp?
Mrchibbs already gave you some good ideas. Fruits, meat, potatoes, dairy (a few servings a day is good to start off), rice, eggs, seafood, etc. Emphasis should be on whole foods plenty of proteins and carbohydrates, some fats.

Tyromax is good.

Back
Top Bottom