Homemade Copper Supplement, What To Dissolve It In?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201001-174037_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201001-174037_Chrome.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 26

yerrag

you don't see this huge box??
Thanks. I realized that I couldn't see the quote because I had it blocked, after seeing your last reply.

Mossy

Maybe that's a reaction turning copper citrate and ascorbic acid into copper ascorbate and citric acid or water and CO2.

You could try using the chemical equation balancer in Balance Chemical Equation - Online Balancer to be sure. I would but am short of time.
Maybe that's a reaction turning copper citrate and ascorbic acid into copper ascorbate and citric acid or water and CO2.

You could try using the chemical equation balancer in Balance Chemical Equation - Online Balancer to be sure. I would but am short of time.
Thank you Yerrag. I’ll make note of that tool.

GenericName86

I've been reading about some people can have an issue with having copper but it's not going where it needs to go and become bio available, what would some steps to correct that be?

GenericName86

Fix thyroid. Eat liver. Job done.

Seriously that's it? Well, I don't mean "that's it" as in it's completely simple, obviously one has to dedicate themselves to make a change but from what i've been reading it's being treat like an enigma.

JKX

Seriously that's it? Well, I don't mean "that's it" as in it's completely simple, obviously one has to dedicate themselves to make a change but from what i've been reading it's being treat like an enigma.

I know...it seems like a bit of an over simplification and it may be in that the causes of hypothyroidism can be many and difficult to solve.

Regulation of intracellular and extracellular minerals seems complicated but it's really just a tug of war between thyroid and stress based metabolism so it really is that simple IMO. Concentrate on improving thyroid, liver and gut health.

I personally would not go near a copper supplement. Eating liver with all the cofactors present is the best option and the copper is already bio-available thanks to the animal. It's incredibly cheap and nutritious. Most of my friends and family look at me like I have 3 heads when I tell them to eat liver. They consider it dog food. Lucky dogs!

Other than that keep the metabolic rate up and let your body take care of the rest.

Spondive

in one of the lectures Charles talks about how the real challenge was learning how to turn copper 2 to copper 1, whilst removing the dangerous byproducts of the chemical reaction. that's the technique that he's patented.

he also mentioned his product costs 8000 dollars per kilo to produce, whereas, regular copper 2 supplements cost 20 dollars a kilo.

to be honest im happy to pay it because im literally using such a small amount per day, and after much experimentation i can say for sure that copper 1 vs copper 2 is the real deal. it took me a while to believe it myself.

I just ordered another gram for 100 dollars but should last 6-12 months.

I honestly think increasing bioavailable copper is the most underappreciated health topic. copper is essential for the electronic transfer chain and ATP/ mitochondria to work effectively.

interesting what you found on the conspiracy stuff @appotis
What would be the dangerous byproducts?

Ihor

Did somebody try to dissolve copper in Niacin, should it improve absorption?

Amazoniac

- Responses of broiler chickens to organic copper fed in the form of copper–methionine chelate

"The test material in the experiment was Cu–Met chelate. Eighty grams of d,l-methionine was completely dissolved in 1 L of distilled water at 65 ± 5 ◦C. An amount of 47.6 g CuSO4.5H2O was dissolved in 500 ml of distilled water separately. These two solutions were mixed at a molar ratio of 2:1 for a reaction to occur to which 50% NaOH solution was gradually added to increase pH up to 7 for maximum precipitation. Precipitate was separated, dried in an oven at 50 ◦C for 2 days and then made powder, which was subsequently tested to confirm approximately 16% Cu by analysis. When the precipitate was dissolved in water, the amount of ionic form of Cu (Cu2+) was measured by copper electrode. A quarter of dissolved Cu–Met was found to be dissociated to ionic form and the remaining three quarters of dissolved Cu–Met was in a stable form, which was considered to be chelated."​

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Hi guys, just a few tips for making your own mitosynergy copper.

It's already been mentioned by a few people but it definitely works better to first dissolve the blue copper bisglycinate (2-4mg I use) into hot water.

THEN add and let sodium bicarbonate dissolve. It will stay clear/sightly blue at this stage.

And the last step should be the addition of the ascorbic acid. This will cause the colour change.

This way I get a very orange colour. I'm absolutely sure it's copper I.

Talk about money saving hack lol.

Nebula

It's already been mentioned by a few people but it definitely works better to first dissolve the blue copper bisglycinate (2-4mg I use) into hot water.

THEN add and let sodium bicarbonate dissolve. It will stay clear/sightly blue at this stage.

And the last step should be the addition of the ascorbic acid. This will cause the colour change.

Do you notice this copper I solution having more effect than normal copper (II) glycinate? I tried it a couple years ago and I'm not be sure I noticed anything other than it tasted like drinking a penny.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Do you notice this copper I solution having more effect than normal copper (II) glycinate? I tried it a couple years ago and I'm not be sure I noticed anything other than it tasted like drinking a penny.
depends from person to person but its the real deal. maybe youre not so deficient in copper 1 so less of a reaction? . its a very calm, clear headedness. if i do it with blue copper (copper 2) i get a wired, almost manic reaction and later a headache.

i also add succinic acid once it has turned orange, to make copper succinate - even more benefits for electron transport chain! peat said a few times copper succinate is a great way to get copper.

Nebula

depends from person to person but its the real deal. maybe youre not so deficient in copper 1 so less of a reaction? . its a very calm, clear headedness. if i do it with blue copper (copper 2) i get a wired, almost manic reaction and later a headache.

i also add succinic acid once it has turned orange, to make copper succinate - even more benefits for electron transport chain! peat said a few times copper succinate is a great way to get copper.
I'll have to try adding succinic acid. I had great effects from magnesium succinate, but if it was copper succinate wouldn't it be converted back to Copper II?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I'll have to try adding succinic acid. I had great effects from magnesium succinate, but if it was copper succinate wouldn't it be converted back to Copper II?
no it remains orange (copper 1) after the succinic acid . just add the succinic acid at the very end after the ascorbic acid (both acids!)

Nebula

no it remains orange (copper 1) after the succinic acid . just add the succinic acid at the very end after the ascorbic acid (both acids!)
Maybe they aren't reacting and forming a compound then. The copper in copper succinate should be copper II

golder

Amazing man, can some people confirm that this does actually result in Copper I before I turn my kitchen blue/orange lol. Good work.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom