Methylene Blue Shortage

Hugh Johnson

That’s a good deal. Consolidated Chemical & Solvents LLC has 50g for $36 at 98% purity and it’s actually blue. So many of the bulk suppliers are offering green powder but say it turns blue in water. So many people that buy a solution mb product are likely not gonna get the real deal
98% really is not good. I have 99.9% purity and even that is not meant for humans. The hamster still got 1mg a day though. 2% impurities seems too risky when there are aspirin etc available.

OP
G

Gone Peating

98% really is not good. I have 99.9% purity and even that is not meant for humans. The hamster still got 1mg a day though. 2% impurities seems too risky when there are aspirin etc available.
I plan on doing tiny amounts, 0.1mg per dose, so it should be ok I think

ddjd

This thread reminded me to follow-up with a friend for my order of mb. it's an AR grade from Merck. He must have given me a special price. I ordered two months back and I haven't heard from him. I thought there could be a supply problem but he says negative. I'm in no hurry anyway but by next month I'll have 100g of it. I didn't ask if he has a smaller quantity as the price was a good deal. Only $29. If he comes back to me and tells me it's actually 10g, I would still take it. And I'm not worried. He's legit and this is just a small part of the chemicals he carries as an indentor and manufacturer's representative. We go back a long way.

So, I really don't know if there's an MB shortage at all worldwide. It's messy and it leaves your tongue blue. And regular doctors don't use it. And the unsullied masses therefore won't be using it either.
Are you in Europe by any chance. Would be incredible just to get hold of a few grams if possible. Happy to pay a lot more than what you paid, quality is what matters

yerrag

Are you in Europe by any chance. Would be incredible just to get hold of a few grams if possible. Happy to pay a lot more than what you paid, quality is what matters
If I get hold of it, I'd be happy to share it as it's too much. But I'm in Manila.

TomS

If I get hold of it, I'd be happy to share it as it's too much. But I'm in Manila.
I have got one bottle, 10 ml from fish shop, 2,4%. mb. Its price was 1 euro in Budapest, Hungary, when I was at home. Now its price is 2 Euros.
Fishes are highly sensitive for quality of water, so I use it inside, as well.

Dr. B

Been searching for a source of USP methylene blue powder in bulk. Almost everyone is out.

The few wholesalers i've found who offer it either are charging outrageously high prices or you have to be a business to buy from them.

I have read that the FDA is putting greater regulations on it and thats why fewer companies are willing to offer it.

It might be a good idea to get our hands on some before they make it prescription only or before the collapse happens.

Maybe if enough people showed interest then Life Giving Store or Haidut wouldn't mind purchasing a bunch and selling to us
doesnt haidut already sell it? he has the oxidal product right?

Dr. B

whats the purity on USP or on the oxidal product

OP
G

Gone Peating

you could always use it topically too. I've tried it, it does absorb (very slowly)

I usually do but tbh heavy metals can absorb through the skin and in that case would go straight to the bloodstream. If you swallow mb at least your digestive system has a chance to filter it out before it reaches your bloodstream

meatbag

Sefton10

Plenty of stock here

reaching

I love HealthNatura but in this case I have to point out that Science.bio's solution is more concentrated and also cheaper:

EDIT: Wow, HealthNatura's solution is also sold out, guess I'm stocking up on Science.bio solution.

just bought some using crypto
future aint so bad... wait..

Broken man

This thread reminded me to follow-up with a friend for my order of mb. it's an AR grade from Merck. He must have given me a special price. I ordered two months back and I haven't heard from him. I thought there could be a supply problem but he says negative. I'm in no hurry anyway but by next month I'll have 100g of it. I didn't ask if he has a smaller quantity as the price was a good deal. Only $29. If he comes back to me and tells me it's actually 10g, I would still take it. And I'm not worried. He's legit and this is just a small part of the chemicals he carries as an indentor and manufacturer's representative. We go back a long way.

So, I really don't know if there's an MB shortage at all worldwide. It's messy and it leaves your tongue blue. And regular doctors don't use it. And the unsullied masses therefore won't be using it either.
Hello, please did you get your MB? Can I make a deal with your friend too? Thank you for answer. I am asking cuz there is a shortage :)

Broken man

I would like to know if there is something new or you know about other source than mitolab. I am currently ordering from mitolab but the price is little higher even they have test for heavy metals which is very good. Unfortunately. I am using higher doses than rest of you and would like to buy much more and for lower price if its possible... I found that there is shortage of methylene blue, alot of my friends also told me it and the price went up so its good to buy some now...

yerrag

Hello, please did you get your MB? Can I make a deal with your friend too? Thank you for answer. I am asking cuz there is a shortage :)
I wish we could just meet and I can hand over to you the methylene blue I bought from my friend, as I still have bottles from Health Natura. It will be a long time before I open this methylene blue powder bottle.

But transport will be expensive, and we don't know customs prohibitions until product arrives at your country.

Dr. B

I would like to know if there is something new or you know about other source than mitolab. I am currently ordering from mitolab but the price is little higher even they have test for heavy metals which is very good. Unfortunately. I am using higher doses than rest of you and would like to buy much more and for lower price if its possible... I found that there is shortage of methylene blue, alot of my friends also told me it and the price went up so its good to buy some now...
doesnt idealabs sell it. is it too expensive?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals