Methylene Blue Shortage

Gone Peating

Been searching for a source of USP methylene blue powder in bulk. Almost everyone is out.

The few wholesalers i've found who offer it either are charging outrageously high prices or you have to be a business to buy from them.

I have read that the FDA is putting greater regulations on it and thats why fewer companies are willing to offer it.

It might be a good idea to get our hands on some before they make it prescription only or before the collapse happens.

Maybe if enough people showed interest then Life Giving Store or Haidut wouldn't mind purchasing a bunch and selling to us

mrchibbs

I bought mine just a few weeks ago from Health Natura. Not in powder form though.

OP
G

Gone Peating

I bought mine just a few weeks ago from Health Natura. Not in powder form though.

Right but I’m thinking it’s gonna be a good idea to get your hands on as much as you can.
They could easily make it outright illegal to sell usp level mb, which in that case you could only get some via prescription

mrchibbs

Right but I’m thinking it’s gonna be a good idea to get your hands on as much as you can.
They could easily make it outright illegal to sell usp level mb, which in that case you could only get some via prescription

For sure, I read somewhere recently that they're also going after progesterone and DHEA.

It's a sad world we live in. Just thinking about the 1990s recently, I was a kid then but that world was so much better it's not even close. Much lower EMF, basic cellphones, little to no censorship, freedom etc.

LucyL

For sure, I read somewhere recently that they're also going after progesterone and DHEA.

It's a sad world we live in. Just thinking about the 1990s recently, I was a kid then but that world was so much better it's not even close. Much lower EMF, basic cellphones, little to no censorship, freedom etc.
For sure the 90's lived up to their century-predecessor decade - the Roaring 90s. I graduated high school in 1990, and was old enough to see the downward decline on all fronts that spooled up toward the end of the decade. It was the end of an era.

meatbag

do you have a link?

hei

It looks like everything that has been associated with recovering from a certain viral infection is being targeted.

meatbag

It looks like everything that has been associated with recovering from a certain viral infection is being targeted.
guess soon we'll have to start making our supps ourselves in our bathtubs lol

yerrag

This thread reminded me to follow-up with a friend for my order of mb. it's an AR grade from Merck. He must have given me a special price. I ordered two months back and I haven't heard from him. I thought there could be a supply problem but he says negative. I'm in no hurry anyway but by next month I'll have 100g of it. I didn't ask if he has a smaller quantity as the price was a good deal. Only $29. If he comes back to me and tells me it's actually 10g, I would still take it. And I'm not worried. He's legit and this is just a small part of the chemicals he carries as an indentor and manufacturer's representative. We go back a long way.

So, I really don't know if there's an MB shortage at all worldwide. It's messy and it leaves your tongue blue. And regular doctors don't use it. And the unsullied masses therefore won't be using it either.

Sefton10

Definitely feels like a good time to stock up on the basics. MB, progesterone, aspirin, thyroid etc.

Missenger

This thread reminded me to follow-up with a friend for my order of mb. it's an AR grade from Merck. He must have given me a special price. I ordered two months back and I haven't heard from him. I thought there could be a supply problem but he says negative. I'm in no hurry anyway but by next month I'll have 100g of it. I didn't ask if he has a smaller quantity as the price was a good deal. Only $29. If he comes back to me and tells me it's actually 10g, I would still take it. And I'm not worried. He's legit and this is just a small part of the chemicals he carries as an indentor and manufacturer's representative. We go back a long way.

So, I really don't know if there's an MB shortage at all worldwide. It's messy and it leaves your tongue blue. And regular doctors don't use it. And the unsullied masses therefore won't be using it either.
It's nice to have friends in different fields of businesses.

bagotage

I love HealthNatura but in this case I have to point out that Science.bio's solution is more concentrated and also cheaper:

EDIT: Wow, HealthNatura's solution is also sold out, guess I'm stocking up on Science.bio solution.

bagotage

Also seems to be 100G for $66 if you search on Molport

Purity is not listed, I emailed the manufacturer, if it's ~98%+ I'll probably order it, happy to resell to folks.

Last edited:
OP
G

Gone Peating

Also seems to be 100G for $66 if you search on Molport

Purity is not listed, I emailed the manufacturer, if it's ~98%+ I'll probably order it, happy to resell to folks.
That’s a good deal. Consolidated Chemical & Solvents LLC has 50g for $36 at 98% purity and it’s actually blue. So many of the bulk suppliers are offering green powder but say it turns blue in water. So many people that buy a solution mb product are likely not gonna get the real deal

Hugh Johnson

btw, if someone really does want it I have 200g of laboratory MB. I've been using them for years and the purity seems good enough for me, and I'll sell it to anyone in the EU. For laboratory uses only, of course.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals