CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Homemade Copper Supplement, What To Dissolve It In?

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by Joeyd, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

I've recently ordered some Mitosynergy Copper (https://www.mitosynergy.com/product/copper-niacin-91-00-per-1-2-gram-copy/)

It's a very sensitive (and expensive) form of bioavailable copper (copper 1) which is orange in colour, but if exposed to moisture it will oxidise and turn blue (copper 2), and therefore shouldnt be used.

Ive bought the copper before and noticed great benefits that are uncomparable to the cheap blue copper supplements most often sold. But the problem is its so unstable in its powder form.

So I'm looking for a good substance to dissolve the copper powder into, which will be most resistant to moisture. any recommendations? MCT? vitamin E?

heres more info if anyones interested

2. Soren

Soren Member

Interesting. Unfortunately I don't have any advice on what to dissolve it in but this looks like an interesting supplement. Do you know if this copper supplement could be used as a replacement for antibiotics as copper has a pretty strong antibiotic effect?

3. OP
    Joeyd

Joeyd Member

Join the Facebook group "bioavailable copper". There's a lot of good information on there and people discussing various successes in their health after taking it

4. AyurvedaMGerson

AyurvedaMGerson Member

Toxic. Search copper and estrogen.

5. OP
    Joeyd

Joeyd Member

Sorry what? Copper is toxic?

6. AyurvedaMGerson

AyurvedaMGerson Member

In excess its too much toxic... search copper overload, adrenal fatigue... copper buildup in liver and replace zinc sites...

7. Dave Clark

Dave Clark Member

I bought the powder and was going to blend it into oil, Charles Barker suggested vitamin e oil, but when I saw that they offer a mini-spoon for 1 mg doses I thought I would just try that and see how that went. So far, it's not as bad as I thought, you have to be a bit careful spooning it out, etc., but once you get the hang of it, it's not bad. https://www.mitosynergy.com/product/copper-niacin-91-00-per-1-2-gram-copy/
    I think most people should either read MitoSynergy's literature, or watch a video to understand what proper copper is compared to toxic copper.

8. PhilParma

PhilParma Member

Where is the literature? The "Information" tab on their site leads to just a video ad.

9. OP
    Joeyd

Joeyd Member

Yeah I did the same thing but after a month or so I stupidly got some moisture on the spoon and within a stil the whole thing went blue.
    My approach now is to seperate the 1g into lots of small amounts so if one goes blue I've still got the others. 1g is enough to last a very long time as you know

10. Dave Clark

Dave Clark Member

Sorry, most of the technical info is on the videos: , other than that the FAQ is about it.

11. Dave Clark

Dave Clark Member

Well I have been doing the spoon thing for about a week, and I am crossing my fingers the powder doesn't trun blue on me, which being winter where I am and the air being dry, I think I will be alright, however, come summer when it is hot and humid it may be another thing. I will just have to experiment if I have issues with the powder.

12. aquaman

aquaman Member

13. OP
    Joeyd

Joeyd Member

Yes unbound copper is toxic. Not bound. It's very common to have a deficiency of copper with high toxic levels of unbound copper. Do you know about the difference between copper 1 and copper 2?