Methylene Blue Is Amazing

Inaut

@Progesterone thanks for sharing.

I will probably try the microdosing as soon as I receive my Russian MB :) I think I do much better on one drop (blue brain boost) then higher doses as well. Specifically before a work out, in some water, with 200mg of succinic acid, a tiny bit of caffeine and some honey (not in the mix, just after)

MB is my favourite supplement as well.

Progesterone

I was going to try the 100mcg, every 2 hrs throughout the day today, but I forgot it at home..

Will start this soon.

Progesterone

@Progesterone thanks for sharing.

I will probably try the microdosing as soon as I receive my Russian MB :) I think I do much better on one drop (blue brain boost) then higher doses as well. Specifically before a work out, in some water, with 200mg of succinic acid, a tiny bit of caffeine and some honey (not in the mix, just after)

MB is my favourite supplement as well.

What do you like about MB?

I need detailsssss

Inaut

It may be placebo but I notice my mind becomes still, during work outs I’m in the zone, I feel quite light and confident. Post work outs I don’t have any ( very little) lactic acid pain/stiffness and recovery is almost like next day (especially noticed after leg work outs).

Progesterone

It may be placebo but I notice my mind becomes still, during work outs I’m in the zone, I feel quite light and confident. Post work outs I don’t have any ( very little) lactic acid pain/stiffness and recovery is almost like next day (especially noticed after leg work outs).

Very nice!

I stopped caffeine (used daily) just as I began to re-start MB.

Not missing the caffeine at all. MB def provides a boost in mental clarity.

Any other things to note?

Dosage?

Any negative effects on erection?

Inaut

I’ve been adding 10-20mg of caffeine to my MB stack and it’s pretty good too. Agree though that caffeine is not needed much.

I take between 400mcg-1mg a day. Typically the lesser is better and it doesn’t effect erections. At higher doses I’m somewhat “floppy” (sorry for tmi)

Progesterone

I’ve been adding 10-20mg of caffeine to my MB stack and it’s pretty good too. Agree though that caffeine is not needed much.

I take between 400mcg-1mg a day. Typically the lesser is better and it doesn’t effect erections. At higher doses I’m somewhat “floppy” (sorry for tmi)

NP, ty.

At what type of dosages are we talking, when floppiness rears it's head? 2mg+, or?

Vinny

And if restoring mitochondria is the cure to restoring hair, it'd probably be worth a shot to try piracetam.
Sorry?
What would piracetam benefit - growing hair or restoring mitochondria? And why piracetam?

Inaut

@Progesterone 2mg is my upper limit so I’d say so. Still though, if I dose it early in the day and perform in the evening, I don’t notice it so much as an issue. Oh, what I’ve noticed as well is that when I was bagging limbs up to waist(ran out of co2 and too lazy at the moment to get a new tank), my erections were really good. I think the nitric oxide reduction isn’t the main reason for weaker erections....jmo and based on that logic alone

lampofred

Sorry?
What would piracetam benefit - growing hair or restoring mitochondria? And why piracetam?

Apparently piracetam's nootropic effects are a result of it healing damage to your mitochondria (that's what Dr. Peat mentions in an old newsletter). I actually bought some and it might be here tomorrow (for nootropic effects, not hair), if not tomorrow then next Monday, but I'll examine hair quality after taking it and see if it makes any difference.

Vinny

Apparently piracetam's nootropic effects are a result of it healing damage to your mitochondria (that's what Dr. Peat mentions in an old newsletter). I actually bought some and it might be here tomorrow (for nootropic effects, not hair), if not tomorrow then next Monday, but I'll examine hair quality after taking it and see if it makes any difference.
So, piracetam heals mitochondria, according to Dr Peat? Very interesting! I`d love to know more about that eventually (not for hair issues, but fatigue). Thanks

ken

People have noted that MB is a thyroid mimic. I happened to get blood tested by my Primary Care physician last summer. I had been feeling short of breath and thinking that extensive forest fires might have put a lot of carbon monoxide in the air. So I got my MB out and started dosing. I'm not particularly careful, a few drops of Kordon. Anyway I felt immediately better. Anyway, my tsh test came back at essentially zero. It freaked out the Doctor even though I explained it was an inflammatory hormone anyway. When I had a moment to do some research I discovered that the MB had caused the TSH to crash. I wrote the Doctor and explained what had happened.

Progesterone

tbh.... as far as I am aware
People have noted that MB is a thyroid mimic. I happened to get blood tested by my Primary Care physician last summer. I had been feeling short of breath and thinking that extensive forest fires might have put a lot of carbon monoxide in the air. So I got my MB out and started dosing. I'm not particularly careful, a few drops of Kordon. Anyway I felt immediately better. Anyway, my tsh test came back at essentially zero. It freaked out the Doctor even though I explained it was an inflammatory hormone anyway. When I had a moment to do some research I discovered that the MB had caused the TSH to crash. I wrote the Doctor and explained what had happened.

Is this a good or bad thing?

ken

There are thousands of pages and thousands of research articles on MB on the internet. It is credited as the first synthetic drug in the 1800's. You should start with searching this site.

Progesterone

There are thousands of pages and thousands of research articles on MB on the internet. It is credited as the first synthetic drug in the 1800's. You should start with searching this site.

You're talking to me?

Progesterone

thoughts?

upload_2019-8-19_18-22-36.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals