Methylene Blue Is Amazing

Sepulchrave

I had my first taste of methylene blue 5 mins ago. I didn't weigh it, I just took a tiny pinch and mixed it in water. I feel an instant boost in self awareness, alertness, motivation and energy. This is on par or even better than coffee. The nootropic effect is almost instantaneous.

Can someone tell me where I can buy high purity methylene blue?

paymanz

That tiny pinch may weight hundreds of milligrams, which is a high dose.

ddjd

What symptoms do you notice? If I take more than 3 or 4 drops from a 2.3% solution I get jumpy legs at night
whats jumpy legs? i get insomnia and signs of high serotonin like loose stools and hair shedding

Peater

whats jumpy legs? i get insomnia and signs of high serotonin like loose stools and hair shedding

Random leg spasms! It's not like restless leg syndrome, but an occasional extreme jolt.

OP
S

Sepulchrave

That tiny pinch may weight hundreds of milligrams, which is a high dose.

I'm aware of that, I've worked in a lab. I tried to take as little as possible on the edge of a spoon. I'll buy a milligram scale.

paymanz

I'm aware of that, I've worked in a lab. I tried to take as little as possible on the edge of a spoon. I'll buy a milligram scale.
I see.

But easiest way is to make a solution and use that with a droper, rather than weighting,scaling the power everytime.

OP
S

Sepulchrave

It's possible to feel its effects right away even when applied on the skin and yes, it does feel stressful now.

Perhaps a tiny dose in the morning before work would be suitable.

OP
S

Sepulchrave

In the past 15 mins, I noticed a sharp pain in one of my testicles. It got worse and worse. It occured to me that it had something to do with Methylene Blue, since I had not taken any other supplements yesterday or today. I then decided to wash the blue stain off of my leg.

After a few mins of scrubbing in the shower, the pain disappeared. This is a chemical to be used with extreme caution, if at all.

Lol passing judgement on a supplement after 5 minutes. Forum record probably (which is saying something).

Diokine

A tiny pinch? I mix my solutions 1mg/1ml at 100ml per time - 100mg is a tiny amount. Probably the size of 1/10th of a standard aspirin pill ground up. So you maybe took 100mg or more at once? To me 100mg is a huge dose, but I've seen it done before. I don't understand the effect on dosing very well - I seem to be very sensitive to it, but I've been playing with 100mcg twice a week right now and it seems to be working well.

squanch

I've taken 100 mg daily for several days. It has been used in the range of several grams daily for malaria in the past without any negative side effects.

There seem to be some different effects when micro dosing it compared to the large doses though. I felt a little jittery when first trying it at 100 mcg per day, this went away after a few days though.

I've taken 100 mg daily for several days. It has been used in the range of several grams daily for malaria in the past without any negative side effects.

There seem to be some different effects when micro dosing it compared to the large doses though. I felt a little jittery when first trying it at 100 mcg per day, this went away after a few days though.

Micro or milli?

The second paragraph says jittery on 100 micro grams so want to be sure.

raypeatclips

This is a chemical to be used with extreme caution, if at all.

This is a problem with this forum (Not just a dig at OP) People report incredible effects from supplements, chemicals and drugs that are not mainstream. Based on the first post I may have been tempted to use methylene blue, it is a great testimonial. Who wouldn't want their motivation and energy boosted by a seemingly harmless chemical? Then a 8 days later they have changed their mind to the substance should be used with "extreme caution, if at all." That is a huge difference in opinions.

Some of the substances on this forum are incredibly powerful, yet are talked about very blasé. I personally have felt very negative effects from drugs and supplements discussed on here, and wished people had spoken more cautious about them (perhaps they didn't react as I did, however.)

I think this is a major fault with this forum though, I would hate to see anyone be harmed because of something spoken about and recommended on here.

Thoushant

This is a problem with this forum (Not just a dig at OP) People report incredible effects from supplements, chemicals and drugs that are not mainstream. Based on the first post I may have been tempted to use methylene blue, it is a great testimonial. Who wouldn't want their motivation and energy boosted by a seemingly harmless chemical? Then a 8 days later they have changed their mind to the substance should be used with "extreme caution, if at all." That is a huge difference in opinions.

Some of the substances on this forum are incredibly powerful, yet are talked about very blasé. I personally have felt very negative effects from drugs and supplements discussed on here, and wished people had spoken more cautious about them (perhaps they didn't react as I did, however.)

I think this is a major fault with this forum though, I would hate to see anyone be harmed because of something spoken about and recommended on here.

Same experience, before you realize it you're in a lul. It's worse because it's coupled with a low grade "casual" dismissal of mainstream medical knowledge/authorities. It's a very dangerous combo. On other less moderated forums you would have name calling etc, which I'm tempted to believe can be necessary.

About MB, I've taken 20-3o mg orally for AI, but it just seemed too stimulating after some time. 20-30mg topical stays for days, so I think it's a good way to limit overdoing it.
I'm probably pushing the limits though: 20 min scalp red light put me in anxiety and overstimulation, it usually don't have THAT big effect.

Last edited:

raypeatclips

Same experience, before you realize it you're in a lul. It's worse because it's coupled with a low grade "casual" dismissal of mainstream medical knowledge/authorities. It's a very dangerous combo. On other less moderated forums you would have name calling etc, which I'm tempted to believe can be necessary.

About MB, I've taken 20-3o mg orally for AI, but it just seemed too stimulating after some time. 20-30mg topical stays for days, so I think it's a good way to limit overdoing it.
I'm probably pushing the limits though: 20 min scalp red light put me in anxiety and overstimulation, it usually don't have THAT big effect.

Why do you think name calling is necessary?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals