Mechanism behind adverse covid vaccine effects?

P

Peatness

I think most of the first shots were saline on purpose, to avoid issues with side effects and to make it seem like they were safe. 2nd was the real deal and only for those that truly support the death cult. The third will be the end for many.... jmo
Seems plausible. I've been wondering about Tiffany Dover, why wasn't she given saline.

Inaut

Seems plausible. I've been wondering about Tiffany Dover, why wasn't she given saline.
I think it's luck of the draw.... Not sure what the ratio is but maybe half of the first doses are saline??? A lot of people I know had no side effects from their first shot other than arm pain (which is easily explained by sticking a needle into the muscle).

Dr. B

I think most of the first shots were saline on purpose, to avoid issues with side effects and to make it seem like they were safe. 2nd was the real deal and only for those that truly support the death cult. The third will be the end for many.... jmo
mate also I heard the government sped things up like apparently booster shots were supposed to be 8 months after the second vaccine but now they've been changed to 6 months after second jab. why are they trying to speed that process up. And do you think the third will be another dose of the second shot, or are they going to be something new and more lethal.

somuch4food

mate also I heard the government sped things up like apparently booster shots were supposed to be 8 months after the second vaccine but now they've been changed to 6 months after second jab. why are they trying to speed that process up. And do you think the third will be another dose of the second shot, or are they going to be something new and more lethal.

I don't think it should be more lethal. If there is any conspiracy, the rate of death must be kept low to escape the general population's attention. Increasing deaths too fast would cause too much chaos and they would lose the grasp they have on society if those things are even real.

Dr. B

I don't think it should be more lethal. If there is any conspiracy, the rate of death must be kept low to escape the general population's attention. Increasing deaths too fast would cause too much chaos and they would lose the grasp they have on society if those things are even real.
but only the unvaccinated would be around?

somuch4food

but only the unvaccinated would be around?
The thing is that while there are too many of us, they still would need us to live and believe them. If the population deserted them, there would be nobody left to boss around their agendas. They are power hungry people, they need puppets just not too many.

dukesbobby777

Load of garbage, sorry. I bet you any amount of money that the ‘vaccinated people will die, leaving only unvaccinated remaining’ theory is a load of tosh. We will see in one year. Perhaps two. Or even five years. A lot of you guys really actually believe this. Brainwashing and (selectively acquired) propaganda can work both ways.

I bet a lot of you guys who preach this message are the same people who think that 9/11 was an ‘inside job’. Because such a mass scale criminal event that would need to involve a lot of people (all keeping their mouths shut) would be so easy to cover up.

The most devious scale scenario is that they have rushed this vaccine and enforced it on the people to (in their own warped and misguided minds) ‘protect the people’. In their minds ‘who cares that we rushed this, or that there might be long term consequences’.

But the ‘elite’ theory, with every (yes every) vaccinated person becoming extremely sick and dying is just complete rubbish.

They’ve rushed it and everyone who’s taken the vaccines are basically guinea pigs. That’s it.

Last edited:

Dr. B

Load of garbage, sorry. I bet you any amount of money that the ‘vaccinated people will die, leaving only unvaccinated remaining’ theory is a load of tosh. We will see in one year. Perhaps two. Or even five years. A lot of you guys really actually believe this. Brainwashing and propaganda can work both ways.

I bet a lot of you guys who preach this message are the same people who think that 9/11 was an ‘inside job’. Because such a mass scale criminal event that would need to involve a lot of people (all keeping their mouths shut) would be so easy to cover up.
there doesn't need to be covering up, it doesn't need to be large groups of people keeping mouths shut, for instance even with vaccines it could be that only a handful of people in the world know they're bad/dangerous while even the politicians themselves believe vaccines are good

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Load of garbage, sorry. I bet you any amount of money that the ‘vaccinated people will die, leaving only unvaccinated remaining’ theory is a load of tosh. We will see in one year. Perhaps two. Or even five years. A lot of you guys really actually believe this. Brainwashing and (selectively acquired) propaganda can work both ways.

The most devious scale scenario is that they have rushed this vaccine and enforced it on the people to (in their own warped and misguided minds) ‘protect the people’. In their minds ‘who cares that we rushed this, or that there might be long term consequences’.

But the ‘elite’ theory, with every (yes every) vaccinated person becoming extremely sick and dying is just complete rubbish.

They’ve rushed it and everyone who’s taken the vaccines are basically guinea pigs. That’s it.
Most people don’t know how an mRNA injection works. I would imagine even people who work for the pharmaceutical manufacturer don’t all know. There is money to be made whether one person or a group are pushing this. Also, people fall for the team hype, deadliness of the virus and want to be in the right clique so many groups will be behind the injections but have no clue about the adverse reactions. You can read about people in dire straits after the injection who say they would do it again. Critical thinking is a rarity when it comes to the injections.

dukesbobby777

there doesn't need to be covering up, it doesn't need to be large groups of people keeping mouths shut, for instance even with vaccines it could be that only a handful of people in the world know they're bad/dangerous while even the politicians themselves believe vaccines are good

That doesn’t stand up I’m afraid. You’re underrating very clever and capable people who are involved in the medical field who designed these vaccines, that would easily be able to look at those vaccines themselves, what they contain, and what effects they would have on people. And you’re saying that those people, who have families and children, wouldn’t have something to say if they considered these things poisonous?

Or are you suggesting that they’ve all been bribed or something? And yes, that’s many people involved in multilple organisations across many continents and countries. A very elaborate and finely orchestrated plan without a single whistleblower lol.

PolishSun

they keep pushing estrogen for every woman on the planet, why not vaxxxines for everyone?

Donnea

Load of garbage, sorry. I bet you any amount of money that the ‘vaccinated people will die, leaving only unvaccinated remaining’ theory is a load of tosh. We will see in one year. Perhaps two. Or even five years. A lot of you guys really actually believe this. Brainwashing and propaganda can work both ways.

How is it even possible that there are people who still believe the 9/11 narrative? (Do you believe the JFK narrative too?)
With all the evidence showing otherwise! How do you explain building 7, using the official narrative? How do you explain the witnesses, that were not injured, yet, forced to go in the ambulance to "get checked out", and then died in their care? Of course using the official narrative.
How do you explain the type of damage done to the buildings by airplanes? I have spoken to airplane engineers that say it is not possible.

Covid- how would one explain Kary Mullis death just month before Covid? Yes, Dr Mullis was very outspoken against Fauci, and that you cannot use his PCR test to diagnose anything. How lucky that he died so suddenly. How would one explain the African leaders, all against vaccinating their people, suddenly dying? The Madagascar President at least survived the attack.
They are covering up the deaths and adverse reactions- why? Each person is doing this independently in media? If they talk to each other and decide to do it together, it would meet the definition of a conspiracy, and we can't have that.
Bill Gates is up at the top of this, and he has been speaking about using vaccines to reduce populations for years. He has also experimented on 3rd world countries, causing sterility, death and suffering.

Yet a conspiracy to take down the twin towers, create an enemy, and make billions of dollars on a war, is far fetched? Why? Because they wouldn't do it for money? Or they wouldn't do it for power? Or because they care about us?

Dr. B

That doesn’t stand up I’m afraid. You’re underrating very clever and capable people who are involved in the medical field who designed these vaccines, that would easily be able to look at those vaccines themselves, what they contain, and what effects they would have on people. And you’re saying that those people, who have families and children, wouldn’t have something to say if they considered these things poisonous?

Or are you suggesting that they’ve all been bribed or something? And yes, that’s many people involved in multilple organisations across many continents and countries. A very elaborate and finely orchestrated plan without a single whistleblower lol.
vaccines may not kill people, but all vaccines undoubtedly cause harm, actually even things you can eat, may cause significant harm if injected, I doubt humans were built to be injecting anything
as far as the people having families and children, means nothing, the curriculum and brainwashing they receive as part of med school teaches things like carbs are bad, PUFA are good, saturated fat bad, etc, so even the most well meaning, genuine doctors, still end up hurting people and potentially their own families.
these are things that occur that shouldn't, due to corporate or government corruption. medical literature should not be written and studied by the same people treating and selling cures for diseases. laws shouldn't be written by lawyers. auto mechanic shops shouldn't be the ones who can pass/fail your safety inspections and emissions. it's known that a pharma company wants as many sick people as possible so more money can be made. so then the question is how do you limit that or discourage or prevent it from happening. they should have no involvement or say in what a disease is, how it's treated, who can treat it, when it can be treated etc.

Last edited:

dukesbobby777

How is it even possible that there are people who still believe the 9/11 narrative? (Do you believe the JFK narrative too?)
With all the evidence showing otherwise! How do you explain building 7, using the official narrative? How do you explain the witnesses, that were not injured, yet, forced to go in the ambulance to "get checked out", and then died in their care? Of course using the official narrative.
How do you explain the type of damage done to the buildings by airplanes? I have spoken to airplane engineers that say it is not possible.

Covid- how would one explain Kary Mullis death just month before Covid? Yes, Dr Mullis was very outspoken against Fauci, and that you cannot use his PCR test to diagnose anything. How lucky that he died so suddenly. How would one explain the African leaders, all against vaccinating their people, suddenly dying? The Madagascar President at least survived the attack.
They are covering up the deaths and adverse reactions- why? Each person is doing this independently in media? If they talk to each other and decide to do it together, it would meet the definition of a conspiracy, and we can't have that.
Bill Gates is up at the top of this, and he has been speaking about using vaccines to reduce populations for years. He has also experimented on 3rd world countries, causing sterility, death and suffering.

Yet a conspiracy to take down the twin towers, create an enemy, and make billions of dollars on a war, is far fetched? Why? Because they wouldn't do it for money? Or they wouldn't do it for power? Or because they care about us?

Sigh. I really don’t want to get into an argument about 9/11, but my take on your comments..

I couldn’t care less about the JFK narrative. Never looked into it, or be bothered by it. So I can’t comment on that.

The witnesses that went into ambulances that weren’t injured, yet died in ambulances? LOL, so you’re suggesting that ambulance workers were ‘in’ on 9/11 and their premeditated intentions were to murder innocent people in their care? Yeah right.

The type of engineering damage done to the buildings? Well, I’m no expert but I’ve watched a few documentaries where ‘experts’ explain why that might have happened. Basically the heat from the plane fuel fires was enough to burn through the metallic structures, therefore compromising the structures of the buildings. There were aspects involved in those fires that elevated the temperatures to a level that compromised building structures. I don’t know much about building seven, but I vaguely remember that the destruction of the nearby buildings may have resulted in damages to building seven and therefore compromising the building.

You have spoken to aeroplane engineers? Well there are plenty of engineer ‘experts’ that say otherwise and explain why this atrocity was possible.

Kary Mullis death? One person, right? Yeah that person was the key to all of this. Better to finish them off so thousands of scientific experts could carry out their evil plan to massacre 90% of the population.

Bill Gates has been spoken openly about reducing populations? Really? Are you serious? Or is that your warped interpretation of some of his speeches? You think that such a high profile figure would advocate mass murder without that flying under the radar? And that’s hardly been noticed lol. What, are people ‘en mass’ intoxicated on fluoride or something?

I’m not denying that Bush went into Afghanistan for his own reasons.

Btw, I’ve had the jab. I bet you any amount of money that I’m alive in five years time. Want to take the bet?

dukesbobby777

This explains a lot.

Typical estogrenic response. No thought or logical reasoning into a response. Just a passive aggressive reply.

I’ve talked to you before, so you should know that I work in healthcare in the UK. Is your memory ok?

P

Peatness

Typical estogrenic response. No thought or logical reasoning into a response. Just a passive aggressive reply.

I’ve talked to you before, so you should know that I work in healthcare in the UK. Is your memory ok?
Not at all. I know you work in health care and I recall you being undecided about the 'vaccines'. Glad you have made the choice that will enable you to work peacefully with your colleagues.

dukesbobby777

Not at all. I know you work in health care and I recall you being undecided about the 'vaccines'. Glad you have made the choice that will enable you to work peacefully with your colleagues.

Is that it?

I would have preferred not to get the vaccine but unfortunately I had no choice.
If I want to continue working in healthcare I had to take it by a certain deadline. I am mentally ill and unstable, so just complying is all that I’ve I’ve been able to do. If I die, then so be it. I die with the masses. I die along with family and friends.

P

Peatness

Is that it?

I would have preferred not to get the vaccine but unfortunately I had no choice.
If I want to continue working in healthcare I had to take it by a certain deadline. I am mentally ill and unstable, so just complying is all that I’ve I’ve been able to do. If I die, then so be it. I die with the masses. I die along with family and friends.
I am not judging you for your decision but it does explain the change of tone and the aggression towards anyone who is not buying the official narrative. I am sorry that you have been pushed into taking something you would rather not have taken. I mean that because I don’t think it’s safe. That is not the same as saying you will be dead in 5 years time. I am saying that I wish you didn’t have to succumb. They will come for me eventually. I am willing to die for this. I will not consent to an experimental viral vector gene therapy with questionable ingredients. I will not consent to tyranny. I’ve stood up for lesser things in the past and it's never painless.

Donnea

Sigh. I really don’t want to get into an argument about 9/11, but my take on your comments..

I couldn’t care less about the JFK narrative. Never looked into it, or be bothered by it. So I can’t comment on that.

The witnesses that went into ambulances that weren’t injured, yet died in ambulances? LOL, so you’re suggesting that ambulance workers were ‘in’ on 9/11 and their premeditated intentions were to murder innocent people in their care? Yeah right.

The type of engineering damage done to the buildings? Well, I’m no expert but I’ve watched a few documentaries where ‘experts’ explain why that might have happened. Basically the heat from the plane fuel fires was enough to burn through the metallic structures, therefore compromising the structures of the buildings. There were aspects involved in those fires that elevated the temperatures to a level that compromised building structures. I don’t know much about building seven, but I vaguely remember that the destruction of the nearby buildings may have resulted in damages to building seven and therefore compromising the building.

You have spoken to aeroplane engineers? Well there are plenty of engineer ‘experts’ that say otherwise and explain why this atrocity was possible.

Kary Mullis death? One person, right? Yeah that person was the key to all of this. Better to finish them off so thousands of scientific experts could carry out their evil plan to massacre 90% of the population.

Bill Gates has been spoken openly about reducing populations? Really? Are you serious? Or is that your warped interpretation of some of his speeches? You think that such a high profile figure would advocate mass murder without that flying under the radar? And that’s hardly been noticed lol. What, are people ‘en mass’ intoxicated on fluoride or something?

I’m not denying that Bush went into Afghanistan for his own reasons.

Btw, I’ve had the jab. I bet you any amount of money that I’m alive in five years time. Want to take the bet?
Kary Mullis in insignificant to you? He is the inventor of the PCR test. You know THE test they are pretending to detect Covid with?
the same Kary Mullis who has been saying that you cannot use the PCR test to diagnose any disease? That you will get 100% positive result if you just dial it up enough. That Kary Mullis is insignificant in this?

I was not suggesting anyone did anything to anyone in the ambulance after 9/11. I was asking how you can explain that. Since YOU say that it is impossible that anyone did anything to anyone in the ambulance.

I know it is difficult to believe that there is an organized global crime syndicate at the top, and they couldn't care less about you.
Just like you have Blackrock, Vanguard and a few others, that own the whole world. Close to all the companies globally. The same people that own all the major news stations. Yet they don't conspire. At all. Even though, if they did, they would make billions and get even more power.
But you think they simply wouldn't do that, even though they could.

Then I read your comment about Bill Gates- now I understand. You have not looked into any of this. You just refuse to believe there could be conspirasies. I know its easier to believe there isn't. I have heard the speeches that Bill Gates have been giving out on reducing population. I think they might have all been wiped off of youtube now though (no conspiracy or anything. One person within youtube did this him/herself). You didn't even know Gates had done this?? Then why bother disagreeing with people when you haven't even looked into anything? How about sit down and be quiet then?
And I am not one bit surprised that you have had the jab.

Have a lovely day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals