Mechanism behind adverse covid vaccine effects?

OccamzRazer

I got the first Pfizer shot the other day. Minor headache the following day. No other negative symptoms at all. I feel essentially the same. This is coming from someone who has exposed himself to over 150 different nootropics, herbs, supplements over the past 8 years.
Well hey, on the bright side, now you can put one of those nice 'vaccinated' stickers on your tinder profile.

All the thotful girlz on there will be so pleased!!

jnklheimer

Why would you do this? You've been a member of this forum for a while now, I would think you know that Covid itself is way overblown, the vaccines are dangerous and poorly tested, and there is no good data to show they have any sort of health benefit. And Pfizer doesn't have any liability should you suffer some sort of adverse affect.

Peat has long suggested to wait at least 20 years before taking any sort of newly released drug. Despite being called a "vaccination," the Pfizer shot is truly a whole new class of drug.
He is in Australia, so maybe felt pressured to have a "normal" life.

tankasnowgod

Precisely.

Oddly enough, I think there might be more justification for "non-health related reasons" than anything "health related."

The only problems are that complying with tyranny never makes it go away, and if any sort of "vaccine passport" becomes the norm, there really is no sort of "normal" life left.

Last edited:

jnklheimer

Oddly enough, I think there might be more justification for "non-health related reasons" than anything "health related."

The only problems are that complying with tyranny never makes it go away, and if any sort of "vaccine passport" becomes the norm, there really is no sort of "normal" life left.
They just instituted it "temporarily" here, but we know how that goes. It ties into the upcoming financial systems "reset" and they've left breadcrumbs about everywhere. I study finance and all this stuff is tied in. I think I will be able to navigate my way in this clown society without complying, though. I compromised in my life before and it isn't worth it, it never is for me.

OccamzRazer

Well said.

You can feed the beast everything you've got, but it will never be satisfied.

Progesterone

I haven't been feeling very good the last few days. Energy levels have been hindered by about 30%. May be related to Pfizer.

Please keep updated on how you're feeling.

P.S I am going to watch your podcast shortly.

AdoTintor

Please keep updated on how you're feeling.

P.S I am going to watch your podcast shortly.

yes - it would be interesting to see how long it takes for your one-set max, if that the metric used to measure yourself (?), to get back to to normal, and which of your 150 suppliments helps quicken that. My Dad has his bloods taken a couple of days after, for other reasons, and the liver results were so far out of line they took him off all his meds (not connecting it with vax), but they came back in a month when retested.

Dr. B

I haven't been feeling very good the last few days. Energy levels have been hindered by about 30%. May be related to Pfizer.
how many supplements are you using now mate?

yes - it would be interesting to see how long it takes for your one-set max, if that the metric used to measure yourself (?), to get back to to normal, and which of your 150 suppliments helps quicken that. My Dad has his bloods taken a couple of days after, for other reasons, and the liver results were so far out of line they took him off all his meds (not connecting it with vax), but they came back in a month when retested.
i thought it was 150 total supplements hes tried?

P

Peatness

You caving in makes it a lot harder for the rest of us.
This is not true for me. I respect whatever decision individuals make because I am beginning to appreciate they are doing what they feel is best for them at the time. However, my position on viral vector gene therapy for Covid 19 is clear. I am not hesitant. I am 100% against it, for me. I am also of the opinion that all vaccinations are unsafe, for me. I will never willing accept this injections.

rr1

This is not true for me. I respect whatever decision individuals make because I am beginning to appreciate they are doing what they feel is best for them at the time. However, my position on viral vector gene therapy for Covid 19 is clear. I am not hesitant. I am 100% against it, for me. I am also of the opinion that all vaccinations are unsafe, for me. I will never willing accept this injections.
I think there is a difference between people who sit down and watch the news every night (most people), and someone who has been on a board for 5 years where the motto is "Perceive, Think, Act"

Peatful

I think there is a difference between people who sit down and watch the news every night (most people), and someone who has been on a board for 5 years where the motto is "Perceive, Think, Act"
Agree.

I want to add I wish this board spoke more about the tyranny- the bigger global plan.

I surprised many are still hyper focused on the vaxx, the lies, the injuries and injustice.
We have more data than we need already gathered. Enough with the evidence already.

As it took “them” decades to roll out this plan- which is working quite seamlessly- we need to gather in solidarity and have a “plan of escape” so to say.

Our best offense is a good defense.
We need to be proactive rather than keep reacting.
We have to make a collective shift-
I feel time is running out....

P

Peatness

Agree.

I want to add I wish this board spoke more about the tyranny- the bigger global plan.
To do this is to risk being called a conspiracy theorist.
I surprised many are still hyper focused on the vaxx, the lies, the injuries and injustice.
We have more data than we need already gathered. Enough with the evidence already.
Young children are being targeted with these so called vaccines. There will never be a time when there is enough being said about this. Most people in good health cannot image what life is like once that health gets compromised; therefore, think the injections won’t have a negative effect on them. Everyone I know who has taken the injection has complained of vague symptoms since the jab but doesn’t make the connection. Autoimmune disease always starts off as a vague symptom. Fatigue, joint pain, digestive disorder, try going to the doctor with those. Anyone who has seen an MMR injured kid is in no doubt that vaccines are harmful. I am close to such a person.

Peatful

To do this is to risk being called a conspiracy theorist.

Young children are being targeted with these so called vaccines. There will never be a time when there is enough being said about this. Most people in good health cannot image what life is like once that health gets compromised; therefore, think the injections won’t have a negative effect on them. Everyone I know who has taken the injection has complained of vague symptoms since the jab but doesn’t make the connection. Autoimmune disease always starts off as a vague symptom. Fatigue, joint pain, digestive disorder, try going to the doctor with those. Anyone who has seen an MMR injured kid is in no doubt that vaccines are harmful. I am close to such a person.

We are among peers here. Its the safest place I know to discuss the global issue- especially with so many nations being represented here.

You may not recall- I have children. Hence the long term focus.

This is war.
im a weak Private First Class but I will give my life to win this war.
I call on my brothers and sisters to bear arms with me.
All Braveheart ***t for 2021.

to bear arms: to fight to preserve life, liberty and property

Inaut

I think most of the first shots were saline on purpose, to avoid issues with side effects and to make it seem like they were safe. 2nd was the real deal and only for those that truly support the death cult. The third will be the end for many.... jmo

Peatful

I think most of the first shots were saline on purpose, to avoid issues with side effects and to make it seem like they were safe. 2nd was the real deal and only for those that truly support the death cult. The third will be the end for many.... jmo
And the third is to be able to place blame on the unvaxxed

It’s stunning how well their plan was executed- and working....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals