Mechanism behind adverse covid vaccine effects?

P

Peatness

I think it’s worth pointing out that Dr Peat has shared interviews by David Martin, Reiner Fuellmich, and Mike Yeadon. These guys believe that there is a sinister motive behind this coronigate. Davis Martin has called the covid ‘vaccines’ a bioweapon.

The way those buildings came down cannot be explained by a planes flying into them. Never!!

Lollipop2

Oddly enough, I think there might be more justification for "non-health related reasons" than anything "health related."

The only problems are that complying with tyranny never makes it go away, and if any sort of "vaccine passport" becomes the norm, there really is no sort of "normal" life left.
Enough for 8 shots a year for every single Canadian - it will never end. @Lokzo

I bet a lot of you guys who preach this message are the same people who think that 9/11 was an ‘inside job’. Because such a mass scale criminal event that would need to involve a lot of people (all keeping their mouths shut) would be so easy to cover up.
Depends what's easy.

Andman

Feeling essentially fine today. I would say it has taken 5 days to come back online and feel how I did pre Pfizer.

I will keep you guys updated.

i mean here you go on and on about your test levels and all those awesome biohacks and whatnot on your ig

yet you cave quickly to the pressure to get vaxxed all the same?

lets hope there wont be any long term damage

rr1

i mean here you go on and on about your test levels and all those awesome biohacks and whatnot on your ig

yet you cave quickly to the pressure to get vaxxed all the same?

lets hope there wont be any long term damage
Guys, check out this LATEST biohack. This is truly amazing, once you do this simple thing, it will change your life.

It's called, NOT GET THE EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE. Follow my Instagram page for more epic biohacks. Like comment and subscribe.

Andman

Guys, check out this LATEST biohack. This is truly amazing, once you do this simple thing, it will change your life.

It's called, NOT GET THE EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE. Follow my Instagram page for more epic biohacks. Like comment and subscribe.

listen to my LATEST PODCAST to learn how i made my levels of SPIKE PROTEIN off the charts HIGH! :D

PaRa

guys were loving lokzo before and his honesty is costing him a lot now

you can be against the vaccine, doesn't mean everyone taking it has to be shamed
Lokzo doesn't make the promotion of the vaccine, he didn't took it first day, and we have more and more clues that it may not be that dangerous, adding pressure to that you should respect his choice

you know, maybe the vaxxed will die in some years like you say all, but you may be shot by a car the next week and die before them

rr1

guys were loving lokzo before and his honesty is costing him a lot now

you can be against the vaccine, doesn't mean everyone taking it has to be shamed
Lokzo doesn't make the promotion of the vaccine, he didn't took it first day, and we have more and more clues that it may not be that dangerous, adding pressure to that you should respect his choice

you know, maybe the vaxxed will die in some years like you say all, but you may be shot by a car the next week and die before them
Oh come on, it's just a bit of fun. I have before and still do appreciate his work. I appreciate anyone who goes out of there way to make content for people!
However I have a strong stance on the vax, and won't change that.

AdoTintor

its seems obvious that this is not about our health, that there is another agenda - rushing an untested vaccination against such a low-risk virus. The systematic lies that SAGE have told - exagerating severity, masks, asymptomatic-spread, lockdowns, hiding other treatments and hiding vaccine damage behind massive censorship etc etc etc. These point to another agenda.

Given that all governments have lied the same way, in lockstep - it does seem like there is coordination. Coordination is driven by holding events like 201, getting your people in key positions (Whitty, Valence in UK), and using money to slowly capture agencies such as WHO, CDC. Also any politician who is being awkward can usually be persuaded Epstein-style, but most will be happy with the money/power that COVID brings (allocating contracts, Vpassports etc etc).

So there is a co-ordinated agenda with multiple payoffs for everyone involved. You can decide if you want to call this a conspiracy.

So far I think @dukesbobby777 is nodding his head in sage agreement with the analysis. But now lets add the final payoff, the cherry on the cake for big pharma. Why not make the vaccine focus on the gain-of-function spike that is the main cause of problems COVID virus in the first place? This would create a littany of health problems down the line and generate unlimited future profits for big pharma. Some people in Moderna knew alot about the spike - the evidence from patents is clear.

P

Peatness

its seems obvious that this is not about our health, that there is another agenda - rushing an untested vaccination against such a low-risk virus. The systematic lies that SAGE have told - exagerating severity, masks, asymptomatic-spread, lockdowns, hiding other treatments and hiding vaccine damage behind massive censorship etc etc etc. These point to another agenda.

Given that all governments have lied the same way, in lockstep - it does seem like there is coordination. Coordination is driven by holding events like 201, getting your people in key positions (Whitty, Valence in UK), and using money to slowly capture agencies such as WHO, CDC. Also any politician who is being awkward can usually be persuaded Epstein-style, but most will be happy with the money/power that COVID brings (allocating contracts, Vpassports etc etc).

So there is a co-ordinated agenda with multiple payoffs for everyone involved. You can decide if you want to call this a conspiracy.

So far I think @dukesbobby777 is nodding his head in sage agreement with the analysis. But now lets add the final payoff, the cherry on the cake for big pharma. Why not make the vaccine focus on the gain-of-function spike that is the main cause of problems COVID virus in the first place? This would create a littany of health problems down the line and generate unlimited future profits for big pharma. Some people in Moderna knew alot about the spike - the evidence from patents is clear.
I think you have dethroned me with this one! Congratulations, and welcome to the club. :welcome

somuch4food

I'm not even sure there is an agenda. I think we are witnessing the effect a low-risk virus can have on a mentally stressed society that can't reason correctly when overwhelmed by a new and small threat to their already fragile equilibrium and peace of mind.

AdoTintor

I'm not even sure there is an agenda. I think we are witnessing the effect a low-risk virus can have on a mentally stressed society that can't reason correctly when overwhelmed by a new and small threat to their already fragile equilibrium and peace of mind.

I know what you saying and I think that is what is so good about this whole thing - it almost runs itself in this environment - as soon as the thing leaks the big pharma response is preordained, they have alot of control of the media through advertising, and politicians, and they have completely captured the regulatory bodies. Big tech will do all the censorship for free because they make money off the lockdowns. It sort of runs itself. It needs a little priming with Event201, and you defintely need to place the "right" scientific advisors in the right places otherwise you get Sweden. The fake pandemics failed in the previous attempts, 2009 they tried it, and in 1976 it was shut down too. So they learnt from that and improved, got more control where needed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals