Marijuana lowers prolactin?

Nik665

I am not a marijuana user and actually never liked the effects as if I ever did any drugs it would be uppers but I don’t.

Nonetheless I found this study mentioning thc users have lower prolactin levels than control non users. Cortisol seems to only increase in those who are non users and were made to use but avid users had a blunter cortisol response which would make sense as body often adapts to stressors.

But what shocked me was the lower prolactin compared to non users it was clinically significant. Thoughts?

Completely anecdotal so take it for what it's worth, but all the regular weed smokers in my life have luscious thick hair. However, they're also either skinny and unmuscular or puffy with an estrogenic shape.

OP
N

Nik665

Completely anecdotal so take it for what it's worth, but all the regular weed smokers in my life have luscious thick hair. However, they're also either skinny and unmuscular or puffy with an estrogenic shape.
Yes I’ve noticed this. Ran into someone who smoked daily for the last 17 years. Long shiny hair. Smooth skin like I’ve never felt. But he was male and his demeanor seemed somewhat sffeninitr and. He had difficulty with normal conversation like it was way out of his iq level. Skinny fat for sure

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals