Luc Montagnier : "I will not get vaccinated"

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

You underestimate what is happening in Africa.

Cardanos blockchain are gaining ground in Ethiopia, the world bank believe it’s a human right to be banked, they call the poor they must save/enslave unbanked, what a wordplay, it’s now a human right to be in debt to a bank!
It also ties into health and digital currencies.

I get what your saying about the logistics but the ruling class hand out old Nokia phones en masse and its worked in some areas, they will also have micro satellites tracking everything. Marc Zuckerberg of Facebook built a fiber optic cable around the whole of Africa so he can control the internet, google have fiber optic cables there also.
Pretty much anything blockchain is being rolled out in African nations, if they don’t go along the west/east will just organize economic sanctions.

I hope the general public turn their back on this lunacy everywhere, many people are getting sick of tech, even the apple events are the same each year, they will increase planned obsolescence over the next few years because most people won’t be bothered updating every year, its like the earpods 2 year battery.
I don't know but I doubt it, really. We have a distorted image of those places and we believe what the media says. Once you step in there, you see it is completely different. Again, I speak by own experience in southamerica which is quite "higher" in the human development index compared to most african countries. I really really doubt they are even remotely close to us in regards of state machanisms. Man, there are even uncontacted tribes in the amazonas. It is not gonna happen anytime soon.

Sitaruîm

They will not die, don't worry. No one wants to kill 90% of the population and leave precisely the 10% which are more "anti-establishment" or whatever you want to call it. Just doesn't make any sense no matter how you try to look at it.

Healthy people will be fine, it is that whenever they get any chronic disease in X years from now because of the vaxx, they will think it is just... bad luck. Or that they didn't ingest enough raw vegetables.
Do you think they wouldn't be able to subdue that sceptic 10% that remains?

L

Lord Cola

Do you think they wouldn't be able to subdue that sceptic 10% that remains?
The goal is to vax everyone. I also doubt that a large percentage of people who is vaxxed will suddenly start showing serious symptoms. More likely that the effects will come to be as a result of cumulative injections over many years, and/or will be less directly attributable effects like infertility. The rulers would want plausible deniability regarding vax "side" effects.

P

Peatness

I don't know but I doubt it, really. We have a distorted image of those places and we believe what the media says. Once you step in there, you see it is completely different. Again, I speak by own experience in southamerica which is quite "higher" in the human development index compared to most african countries. I really really doubt they are even remotely close to us in regards of state machanisms. Man, there are even uncontacted tribes in the amazonas. It is not gonna happen anytime soon.
I have been to Africa. My views are not distorted at all.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

The goal is to vax everyone. I also doubt that a large percentage of people who is vaxxed will suddenly start showing serious symptoms. More likely that the effects will come to be as a result of cumulative injections over many years, and/or will be less directly attributable effects like infertility. The rulers would want plausible deniability regarding vax "side" effects.
And precisely because of that, they don't want an unvaccinated control group. That's why they are coercing so much.

L

Lord Cola

And precisely because of that, they don't want an unvaccinated control group. That's why they are coercing so much.
Yes. The idea that the people behind this want to cull the "low IQ" people by having only them vaxxed while keeping the smart ones alive is unrealistic cope.

Happycat

My friend’s brother-in-law vaxxed summer 2020 - spring 2021 prostate cancer. Never problems before, no history.
Hope at least it was caught early and it can be treated.

Which vaxx did he get? The Covid vaxxes only started to be adninistered around December 2020.

Lollipop2

Hope at least it was caught early and it can be treated.

Which vaxx did he get? The Covid vaxxes only started to be adninistered around December 2020.
No he got it in summer with help of his doctor because he had to got to UK to visit his Mom. Not sure which jab.

P

Peatness

No he got it in summer with help of his doctor because he had to got to UK to visit his Mom. Not sure which jab.
A couple I know who came to the UK this summer from the US were surprised (and rather disappointed) that no one asked for evidence of their vaccination status.

Lollipop2

A couple I know who came to the UK this summer from the US were surprised (and rather disappointed) that no one asked for evidence of their vaccination status.
Apparently he had to go through hoops to see his Mom. Weird - guess it is the luck of the draw...

P

Peatness

He was due to give evidence this week at the grand jury proceedings with Reiner Fuellmich

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals