DANGER! DANGER! Fauci is running the study that will show whether or not the vaccines stop transmission!

Fred

The study recruitment website, preventcovidu.org , has this on their "About Us" page:

"The COVID-19 Prevention Network (CoVPN) was formed by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the US National Institutes of Health ... blah blah blah ...."

NIAID is run by Fauci, so he undoubtedly has influence over the all-important study design.

According to preventcovidU ... You must be between the ages of 18-29 to participate. So we have people who are relatively unlikely to catch ANY virus, participating in a study that runs through the SUMMER - the season where the fewest people catch viruses. On another page I found this description:

"The study design is a two-arm trial where half of the students will be randomly selected to receive the vaccine right away at enrollment, while the other half will get the vaccine four months later to compare the two groups. All participants will know which arm of the trial they are in and all will ultimately receive the vaccine. Students will also each identify “close contacts” (about 25,000 people in total) who will also be invited to take part in the study."

I didn't find any more details (didn't try very hard), but I'm guessing they're going to compare the earlier-vaccinated group and the later-vaccinated group. Because they're using relatively naturally-immune subjects during the most immune-boosting season, they will get relatively low numbers of cases across the board. This allows for easier gaming of the results. But what else might they do? This will undoubtedly be the "definitive" study that demonstrates that the vaccine is effective at stopping transmission. Therefore, you MUST take the vaccine for society.

yerrag

This mass murderer can also run the Peace Corps for all I care. He is St. Fauci.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals