Luc Montagnier : "I will not get vaccinated"

J.R.K

Dr Pierre Gilbert 1995 Magnetic Vaccines (English Subtitles)
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mav2dZqQOcE

The phrase,” this has already been done”. It is a similar phrase that Bill Gates used when pitching his, Fun Vax program to the military. This is indeed a real possibility. I think that this could be a reason that the spike protein both opening and leaving the blood brain barrier open could in theory allow for the magnetic particles to enter the brain. That being said it is just a hypothetical and I would need to see more data to show that is what is really happening, with the allegations of graphene oxide and stainless steel found inside all the vaccines.

Perry Staltic

The phrase,” this has already been done”. It is a similar phrase that Bill Gates used when pitching his, Fun Vax program to the military. This is indeed a real possibility. I think that this could be a reason that the spike protein both opening and leaving the blood brain barrier open could in theory allow for the magnetic particles to enter the brain. That being said it is just a hypothetical and I would need to see more data to show that is what is really happening, with the allegations of graphene oxide and stainless steel found inside all the vaccines.

The stainless could be from the manufacturing process. Any metal that touches the product in a pharma plant is stainless so some contamination from wear is probably inevitable.

J.R.K

The stainless could be from the manufacturing process. Any metal that touches the product in a pharma plant is stainless so some contamination from wear is probably inevitable.
Yes I am in total agreement with that possibility. As we know we can pick up stainless steel or nickel from drinking acidic drinks from a stainless vessel.
The graphene oxide I am unsure of. in his five hour long seminar in Texas Dr Fleming had mentioned that it was not an uncommon ingredient in vaccines. Which is scary to me as it appears to become toxic to any tissue when exposed to EMF and its polarity changes to I believe positive ( but I am unsure of that fact). He also mentioned that in testing the vaccines they could not find any traces of it in his exploration.

mariantos

I know that the Japanese refused "nicely" in the first instance 1 million 800 thousand doses as if and once again shortly after another million, I hope I'm not wrong. The reason invoked was an "accident" of metal contamination. The situation with metals is quite rotten and it is not the only enemy. This vaccine is a cocktail of death with several substrates.

Here are some things that might interest you:

The Rockefeller University ‘Radiogenetics’ seeks to remotely control cells and genes - News

Seek - Flipping a Switch Inside the Head

The Bluetooth/Jab Connection - Dr. Chinda Brandolino
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/K8XoEgq1fm8y/

frannybananny

“I will not get vaccinated” – Nobel Prize Winner French Virologist Professor Luc Montagnier who discovered HIV​

And other gems inside.

Scary stuff. Did any of you read the whole interview? He says some pretty extreme stuff.

“We must be prepared to cremate the corpses,” he was quoted as saying.
>>After studying in depth the ingredients in the injections and what they do, Montagnier says he concludes that anyone who gets the vaccine will eventually die from the immune system or antibody-dependent boost or ADE.<<

In another instance he even said the "vaccinated will be dead in 2 years"! This makes me worry so much for my grown son and his wife and even his small kids in school if they change the vaccine madate to include children. I can't seem to stop anyone from getting vaccinated except for my husband and one friend who is a Physician's Assistant and very smart. She says no way. My son and his wife got vaccinated in order to go to Peru and hang out with her family there. It made me so sad.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Scary stuff. Did any of you read the whole interview? He says some pretty extreme stuff.

>>After studying in depth the ingredients in the injections and what they do, Montagnier says he concludes that anyone who gets the vaccine will eventually die from the immune system or antibody-dependent boost or ADE.<<

In another instance he even said the "vaccinated will be dead in 2 years"! This makes me worry so much for my grown son and his wife and even his small kids in school if they change the vaccine madate to include children. I can't seem to stop anyone from getting vaccinated except for my husband and one friend who is a Physician's Assistant and very smart. She says no way. My son and his wife got vaccinated in order to go to Peru and hang out with her family there. It made me so sad.
They will not die, don't worry. No one wants to kill 90% of the population and leave precisely the 10% which are more "anti-establishment" or whatever you want to call it. Just doesn't make any sense no matter how you try to look at it.

Healthy people will be fine, it is that whenever they get any chronic disease in X years from now because of the vaxx, they will think it is just... bad luck. Or that they didn't ingest enough raw vegetables.

Lollipop2

My son and his wife got vaccinated in order to go to Peru and hang out with her family there. It made me so sad.
Same with my friend’s sister and brother-in-law but different country and it is his family. I was sooooo sad knowing what is coming for that family.

Lollipop2

They will not die, don't worry. No one wants to kill 90% of the population and leave precisely the 10% which are more "anti-establishment" or whatever you want to call it. Just doesn't make any sense no matter how you try to look at it.

Healthy people will be fine, it is that whenever they get any chronic disease in X years from now because of the vaxx, they will think it is just... bad luck. Or that they didn't ingest enough raw vegetables.
My friend’s brother-in-law vaxxed summer 2020 - spring 2021 prostate cancer. Never problems before, no history.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

No where is going to be safe. Mr Global has African by the b----

Those news are empty words Pina. Those countries do not work like ours. It is absolutely impossible to micromanage these things. Maybe in some districts of the very big cities. On the rest? hahaa good luck. Most homes don't even have fridges or washing machines... as if they are going to be with a stupid electronic covidpass validator...

And besides that, you can bribe anyone you want for a cheap price. And it doesn't even feel illegal, they just work and think differently. It is accepted as part of their reality. All this I am talking about Southamerican countries by own experience. Africa should be even more exaggerated. It is not gonna happen. It is just impossible.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

My friend’s brother-in-law vaxxed summer 2020 - spring 2021 prostate cancer. Never problems before, no history.
Sorry to hear that L.

I am not denying the vaxx can kill or cripple many people, either straight away or in a few years. Bug 90%? And leave the 10% rebels like us? Non sense to me.

Lollipop2

Sorry to hear that L.

I am not denying the vaxx can kill or cripple many people, either straight away or in a few years. Bug 90%? And leave the 10% rebels like us? Non sense to me.
There’s the Georgia stones - and seriously something is not adding up from EITHER angle one views this craziness. I truly do not know what is going on.

Ben.

Exactly this. In that sense it is not very different to how it was before the pandemic. Bad genes ... sugar in the coffee ... Many explanations people come up with as to why someone gets sick.

Just don't mention vaccines, endocrine disruptors in our foods, heavy metals, pollution and so on and so forth ... afterall, thoose are all conspiracy theory. It had to be the milk ... no its the carbs ... humanity is at the mercy of evil bananas ...

Theres a quote that i heard recently that resonated with me:

"It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
-J Krishnamurti

J.R.K

I can empathize with your concerns as well as your frustrations @frannybananny. Celebrate the small victories at least you were able to convince your husband. My wife and two adult children have been fully vaccinated without my knowledge.
I have heard that Luc Montagnier was misquoted in the vaccinated will all be dead in two years. But I think a percentage will probably be, while others will begin to have troubles with side effects. But I have to be consoled by the knowledge that this entire production was done very rapidly and quality control was not monitored by a third party hence there is a chance of product quality some batches, product spoilage due to temperature abuses in shipping, handling in both delivery and preparation prior to injection, so there undoubtedly has to be people that never did develop the spike protein due to the immune system’s recognition of foreign RNA or damaged mRNA as well as some compromised immunosuppressive ingredients. We can only hope that our loved ones were in the fortunate few that dodged the bullet thanks to incompetence and imperfect cold chain maintenance.

tankasnowgod

They will not die, don't worry.
Bold prediction, considering they volunteered for the deadliest so-called vaccine of all time. The long term effects aren't known. We all die, and getting injected with this stuff certainly did nothing to extend their lifespan.
No one wants to kill 90% of the population and leave precisely the 10% which are more "anti-establishment" or whatever you want to call it. Just doesn't make any sense no matter how you try to look at it.

Why do you think humans (or humanoid aliens) have to "make sense?"

Ted Turner is on tape talking about population reduction-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7Zb8HsVAYwd3/

And he's been talking about it for decades. Maybe it wasn't just 90% Maybe it was 95%. Or, maybe it's just 2 Billion. I think he said 300 Million in an older interview. He's the primary suspect behind the funding of the Georgia Guidestones, so it certainly isn't "no one." I don't think he is alone in these thoughts, either.

Ell

“I will not get vaccinated” – Nobel Prize Winner French Virologist Professor Luc Montagnier who discovered HIV​

And other gems inside.

The problem ya all little people have, is that ya don't seek health knowledge until yer sick. With health only, that is fine, the damage is limited. However, extend that thought to the politics which control your life more than any medicine, it means that you don't Educate your kids to be any different than the lame you, b/c they won't seek knowledge until also, they are ill, and it reall is too late at that point to begin your health education. How ya gonna get out of that one, when there's boodles of others having generational setups for themselves, that enable them to not have to bother with all this health stuff ? And when a new virus shows up in the media and says: "BOOO !!" Does it turn you into a wet noodle ? BOOOOOO!! Darwin cometh. Perhaps Stalin too.....

P

Peatness

Those news are empty words Pina. Those countries do not work like ours. It is absolutely impossible to micromanage these things. Maybe in some districts of the very big cities. On the rest? hahaa good luck. Most homes don't even have fridges or washing machines... as if they are going to be with a stupid electronic covidpass validator...

And besides that, you can bribe anyone you want for a cheap price. And it doesn't even feel illegal, they just work and think differently. It is accepted as part of their reality. All this I am talking about Southamerican countries by own experience. Africa should be even more exaggerated. It is not gonna happen. It is just impossible.
You underestimate what is happening in Africa.

Drareg

Cardanos blockchain are gaining ground in Ethiopia, the world bank believe it’s a human right to be banked, they call the poor they must save/enslave unbanked, what a wordplay, it’s now a human right to be in debt to a bank!
It also ties into health and digital currencies.

I get what your saying about the logistics but the ruling class hand out old Nokia phones en masse and its worked in some areas, they will also have micro satellites tracking everything. Marc Zuckerberg of Facebook built a fiber optic cable around the whole of Africa so he can control the internet, google have fiber optic cables there also.
Pretty much anything blockchain is being rolled out in African nations, if they don’t go along the west/east will just organize economic sanctions.

I hope the general public turn their back on this lunacy everywhere, many people are getting sick of tech, even the apple events are the same each year, they will increase planned obsolescence over the next few years because most people won’t be bothered updating every year, its like the earpods 2 year battery.

P

Peatness

Cardanos blockchain are gaining ground in Ethiopia, the world bank believe it’s a human right to be banked, they call the poor they must save/enslave unbanked, what a wordplay, it’s now a human right to be in debt to a bank!
It also ties into health and digital currencies.
I wish I had the energy to research more about what's happening in Africa, it's disturbing stuff. Kenya is pretty deep in the blockchain stuff too. It's all done in the name of education. Alison McDowell has written a extensively about this. There is also the trustpass

Drareg

I wish I had the energy to research more about what's happening in Africa, it's disturbing stuff. Kenya is pretty deep in the blockchain stuff too. It's all done in the name of education. Alison McDowell has written a extensively about this. There is also the trustpass

She has and its really good, some people disagreeing with her on the left claim she ignores the genocidal aspect of the ruling class, this redkahina lady on twitter believes she is CIA, redkahina is molly Klein who‘s father created playboy magazine I believe , he also worked with the CIA on a lot of disinformation Zionist propaganda, molly Klein signature is on a CIA document with here father agreeing to produce a movie.

I think Klein doesn’t like the fact that McDowell questions israel IMO, I’m suspicious of Klein because of this, Corey Morningstar has also done great work but she is also around Klein, Klein tweets some interesting things on twitter at times but she really needs to answer for her past. She also tweets incessantly about big tech and control yet never mentions Israel’s power in this tech advancement.

J.R.K

This adds another piece to the puzzle of what possible purpose the graphene oxide that some say is in the gene therapies.
Is it even possible to stop this anymore?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals