Luc Montagnier : "I will not get vaccinated"

Makrosky

tankasnowgod

“I will not get vaccinated” – Nobel Prize Winner French Virologist Professor Luc Montagnier who discovered HIV​

And other gems inside.

I like what Montagnier is saying, but I don't think "vaccination" is causing any "variants." The main reason for this is because there are no true vaccines available, and the work identifying "variants" is even more dodgy than the work identifying any "novel corona virus" in the first place.

We have some mRNA and viral vector drugs...... and that's it. Do they stop COVID? Who knows? The initial RCT trials were scheduled for two years, and they used 2 month interim data to gain EUA status. Those trials relied on PCR tests, which can be easily manipulated, weren't properly blinded, showed absolutely pathetic Absolute Risk Reduction, and may have been purely the product of fraud (Peter Doshi raised several concerns about the Pfizer trial back in January, for example).

Those trials are pretty much useless going forward, as both Pfizer and Moderna offered their product to the Placebo group, effectively invalidating everything.

I think the demonvaxxes have all sorts of problems, but causing new variants probably isn't one of them, since there is no credible evidence they do anything against so called "Covid," or any virus.

As for variants...... the tests are even more problematic than the PCR-

So far, Wroblewski said, more than 50 public labs in the US are capable of sequencing coronavirus samples to detect variants. But she's not aware of any labs that have completed the validation process to get federal approval.

"The process of validating a next-generation sequencing test is burdensome," Wroblewski said. "It takes a lot of time. It takes a lot of data. It takes a lot of resources. And the thing about the variants is that variants of concern and of interest are constantly changing, so you would have to do a whole validation every time you have a variant."

For a sequencing test to be validated, a manufacturer needs to collect data to show that the test does a good job of detecting a specific variant, then request emergency authorization from the Food and Drug Administration. Alternatively, laboratories can validate their sequencing tests "in house," meaning they collect the same data so CMS can approve their test.

I certainly don't think Federal Approval is the be all, end all, but as Wroblewski said, it takes a lot of time, data, and resources, monitoring something that is constantly changing. In other words, everything about variants is complete nonsense, only seemingly valid because it comes from "official" sources.

And even if they do produce a test, the labs can verify it "in house." So much for conflict of interest concerns, and independent verification. They can't even get EUA approval at the moment, and the bar for that is lower than a limbo contest.

Can vaccines that don't work cause variants that don't exist? In the land of Covid propaganda, anything is possible.

Last edited:
OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Very good points tanka. I honestly don't have an criteria regarding the variants. But for me what Montagnier said "the variants are the vaccines" make a lot of sense.

Btw

And many other European countries are taking (or will take soon) similar approaches.

It is damn scary. Thanks god this time I am better prepared.

I am just on my way back from the only lab on the city that offers PCR saliva tests. Since I do remote work aprox. half of the month, I am ready to resist this if it comes here by 3/4 tests per month. It is humiliating but... for now I prefer it this way. And of course NEVER EVER again a swab up my nose.

Last edited:

Aad

Damn Italy. That's brutal. No vaccine, is no salary and a suspension from work. Starve to death.

tankasnowgod

Damn Italy. That's brutal. No vaccine, is no salary and a suspension from work. Starve to death.

People are so disconnected from nature that they forgot that the nature provides food for all animals, humans included. Any sort of medium of exchange and legal fictions (be they governments or corporations) are simply middlemen.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Switzerland and the Netherlands requiring covid passes for almost any kind of leisure activity indoor : bars, restaurants, museums, gyms, etc...

It is like they want to make it feel like a "punishment". This is a dictatorship.

Well but guess what? They can punish my middle finger.

J.R.K

Switzerland and the Netherlands requiring covid passes for almost any kind of leisure activity indoor : bars, restaurants, museums, gyms, etc...

It is like they want to make it feel like a "punishment". This is a dictatorship.

It is the same type of coercion but more forceful.
I personally am content to sit on the sidelines of society for now. I think that the traditional flu season when vitamin D levels drop will be the test of fire for these gene therapies. We are already seeing case numbers starting to rise as they always do when the kids go back to school.
My fear is that they will blame the kids for spreading the virus and go on a needle in everyone 5 and up or even worse all kids regardless of health status. This may very well be a medical catastrophe of epic proportions or it could be nothing at all. But I really do not want to take the chance just to be able to go to a restaurant that serves a plateful of PUFA, as a reward for your compliance.

Drareg

I like what Montagnier is saying, but I don't think "vaccination" is causing any "variants." The main reason for this is because there are no true vaccines available, and the work identifying "variants" is even more dodgy than the work identifying any "novel corona virus" in the first place.

We have some mRNA and viral vector drugs...... and that's it. Do they stop COVID? Who knows? The initial RCT trials were scheduled for two years, and they used 2 month interim data to gain EUA status. Those trials relied on PCR tests, which can be easily manipulated, weren't properly blinded, showed absolutely pathetic Absolute Risk Reduction, and may have been purely the product of fraud (Peter Doshi raised several concerns about the Pfizer trial back in January, for example).

Those trials are pretty much useless going forward, as both Pfizer and Moderna offered their product to the Placebo group, effectively invalidating everything.

I think the demonvaxxes have all sorts of problems, but causing new variants probably isn't one of them, since there is no credible evidence they do anything against so called "Covid," or any virus.

I certainly don't think Federal Approval is the be all, end all, but as Wroblewski said, it takes a lot of time, data, and resources, monitoring something that is constantly changing. In other words, everything about variants is complete nonsense, only seemingly valid because it comes from "official" sources.

And even if they do produce a test, the labs can verify it "in house." So much for conflict of interest concerns, and independent verification. They can't even get EUA approval at the moment, and the bar for that is lower than a limbo contest.

Can vaccines that don't work cause variants that don't exist? In the land of Covid propaganda, anything is possible.

I think he is an establishment decoy to cover for the vaccines not working at all, the delta variant is regular covid, the vaccines we are told work against covid but not the delta which we don’t test for! its usual use of language to twist people’s minds into knots, this is what happens when people think in words, it’s all verbosity and no visualization.
Get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated LOLS!! when you expose this logic in people’s thinking you get the "well it’s what the experts are saying like".

Drareg

Soon they will own your middle finger, Krause schwabble will digitally control your finger and put it where he likes (probably rectum) while sipping champagne in a chalet in Davos surrounded by Jeffrey Epstein and friends. He will probably have people doing random nazi salutes also.

Smart rings will be mandated.

J.R.K

I have had this theory floating around in my head for a while now and I would like, your opinions as a possibility for why these gene therapies are appearing to have ,”breakthrough cases”.
As you have mentioned in other posts tanksasnowgod the handling of these gene therapies that are supposed to be kept in a deep freeze ranging from minus twenty to minus seventy five depending on the brand, as cold chain integrity is difficult to maintain even for a regular freezer or cooling unit regular defrost intervals must be performed otherwise units will become frosted over and there cannot be proper air exchange to remove heat from the warm air.
But I digress, your point was the severe heat in the middle of the summer in ball park stadium vaccination depots, how well were the drugs handled and the cold chain maintained?
I read in another post that two Doctors got their vaccination and are being considered for a Nobel Prize for their contribution to the gene therapies which suppresses the innate immune system enough so it is not able to recognize the foreign mRNA.
So my question what if the ingredient in the gene therapies that suppressed the innate immune system is what is actually providing the protection to the vaccinated in that COVID-19 the disease is an overreaction by the innate immune system that confers the cytokine storm. The need for the boosters may only be to resupress the innate immune system so it does not overreact and cause hospitalization. Unfortunately they do not have the wherefore all to consider the consequences of the side effects of such a treatment.
Just a hypothetical thought but I welcome all other thoughts on the matter.

tankasnowgod

So my question what if the ingredient in the gene therapies that suppressed the innate immune system is what is actually providing the protection to the vaccinated in that COVID-19 the disease is an overreaction by the innate immune system that confers the cytokine storm. The need for the boosters may only be to resupress the innate immune system so it does not overreact and cause hospitalization. Unfortunately they do not have the wherefore all to consider the consequences of the side effects of such a treatment.
I guess it's possible, but two issues...

1. Why do you think any of the psuedo-vaccines offer ANY sort of protection? The two month interim trial data for all the shots is laughably pathetic, and likely the result of fraud.
2. Why do you think a COVID 19 case is anything more than a positive PCR test, an eyeball diagnosis from the doctor and/or individual, or something slapped on a death certificate?

Personally, I think the only "need" for boosters comes from the drug companies (to rake in several more billions), and from the governments (to increase their tyranny). There is no health related reason to take any one of the original shots, or the boosters.

Perry Staltic

So my question what if the ingredient in the gene therapies that suppressed the innate immune system is what is actually providing the protection to the vaccinated in that COVID-19 the disease is an overreaction by the innate immune system that confers the cytokine storm.

I think the cytokine storms mainly happen when covid patients stay on vents for weeks and months because they are so heavily sedated. Mechanotransduction activates all kinds of deleterious inflammatory signaling.

If you want to go down a really deep rabbit hole, search for mechanotransduction + vili (i.e., ventilator induced lung injury), and then vary search terms as you learn. It seems like the hole goes forever. There is so much research out there on the subject, but most doctors are clueless about it.

Last edited:

J.R.K

I guess it's possible, but two issues...

1. Why do you think any of the psuedo-vaccines offer ANY sort of protection? The two month interim trial data for all the shots is laughably pathetic, and likely the result of fraud.
2. Why do you think a COVID 19 case is anything more than a positive PCR test, an eyeball diagnosis from the doctor and/or individual, or something slapped on a death certificate?

Personally, I think the only "need" for boosters comes from the drug companies (to rake in several more billions), and from the governments (to increase their tyranny). There is no health related reason to take any one of the original shots, or the boosters.
Thank you for your viewpoints tanksasnowgod!
We do agree that the PCR test is a very fancy con it is a valuable tool for what it was designed for, and I feel it has been exploited to give an air of scientific validation of illness to the masses, to support fear upon which this whole pandemic is built upon.
My thought was that since production of antibodies is not being tested in the clinical trials nor is the reduction of transmission of the virus being evaluated. The main selling point is that it will reduce severe illness (ie keep you from being put on a ventilator and poisoned with Remdesivir). Which I feel based on the data from the Israel model is doing a very poor job of.
So my point is that maybe the gene therapy by weakening the immune system through whatever means it does it to get the payload into the cells, starts to wear off and the innate immune system starts to recover and that’s when things go squirrelly and the booster is just to keep the cytokine storm at bay. Just a hypothesis nothing more nothing less.
As for the money grab, I am in agreement there, Pfizer just posted quarterly sales of $33.5 billion.

J.R.K

I think the cytokine storms mainly happen when covid patients stay on vents for weeks and months because they are so heavily sedated. Mechanotransduction activates all kinds of deleterious inflammatory signaling.

If you want to go down a really deep rabbit hole, search for mechanotransduction + vili (i.e., ventilator induced lung injury), and then vary search terms as you learn. It seems like the hole goes forever. There is so much research out there on the subject, but most doctors are clueless about it.
In my simple opinion hooking a pump to a tube shoved into a persons lungs and turning it on cannot do anything but damage. How this could possibly be considered safe is beyond my comprehension.

Peatogenic

I heard that being vaccinated can increase your vulnerability to a variant, not that it creates new variants. But I don't know the study.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Soon they will own your middle finger, Krause schwabble will digitally control your finger and put it where he likes (probably rectum) while sipping champagne in a chalet in Davos surrounded by Jeffrey Epstein and friends. He will probably have people doing random nazi salutes also.

Smart rings will be mandated.

Then it will be time to emigrate to Africa, Philippines, Costa Rica or something like that. In there it is 100% impossible to do these kind of things.

I have friends that have lived in Nigeria and Senegal for many years and they were quite happy there.

P

Peatness

Then it will be time to emigrate to Africa, Philippines, Costa Rica or something like that. In there it is 100% impossible to do these kind of things.

I have friends that have lived in Nigeria and Senegal for many years and they were quite happy there.
No where is going to be safe. Mr Global has African by the b----