Vins7

Has anyone experimented with leaving mostly just one energy source? I mean, consuming large amounts of carbohydrates and limiting fat, or consume large amounts of fat and reduce carbohydrates.
It would be to avoid a proportion an equitable distribution of macronutrients between fats and carbohydrates.
It is the randle cycle.

I would like to know the experience of the people who have tried it, health benefits or problems they have had.

abady

I tried keto before and i tried high-carb vegan, carbs are superior than fats when it comes to feeling more energetic. u just need to add the micronutrients to support the carb metabolism.
for me now i just eat high-carb fruits and some starches and i add to my diet lots of low fat milk and eggs daily, and from time to time like every week or two, i eat some beef burgers liver shrimps ice cream dark chocolate drink lots of orange juice lots of Pepsi. (the Pepsi sometimes more than once a week i like it) :p:

I believe you can function well on both - keto-like and high-carb diets. Best cycled for me at least. I transition from one to another slowly keeping in mind physical load, season, etc. Microelements play huge role. Simple examples are B1 vitamin on hi-carb and B2 on low-carb diets. A lot of minerals influencing those vitamins and related enzymes also. I see this diet choice like you can try the opposite of what you are been doing lately and probably you will feel great for a while.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals