Las Vegas Shooting

Ledo

I hope I'm not off topic, but rather than create a new thread, I thought it best if I pick the brains of this thread. A friend of mine died last Friday, jumping of the tenth floor of the office, a little before 8 am. He was a rising star in this conglomerate of old money and politics, where businesses are usually the ones that benefit from deregulation and bears usually the hallmark of oligopolies - power generation, energy production, hospitals, private tollways, hospitals etc. But he wasn't the political schmuck, he had earned his wings, starting out as a consultant with McKinsey, leaving it after four years when his father's health declined and he had to come back to help. When the family business was sold off, he went to Hongkong as a player in the manufacturing outscourcing capital of the world, and later on came home to run some businesses in this conglomerate. He is married and has children, the oldest still in the late teens. He is very well-respected and admired, and close friends know him to be mild-mannered, reasonable, self-affacing, and approachable. Normally, a person in such a high position in business would be too busy to mingle with his lesser contemporaries, but he is usually seen in gatherings with friends and family. His mild demeanor belies the successful person that he truly is.

I was seated next to him at dinner two weeks before his death. We talked for a short while. Not being that close to him, it was only after his death that I sensed in hindsight that there was something that caused him to be preoccupied and reticent in our conversation. I found it out of character that he would jump to his death that fateful Friday. The one thing he had in common with the Las Vegas shooter was that their action was unexpected, and not in their nature. I doubt he is the person who would abandon his wife and his children by taking his life.

I do not discuss this matter with our friends, as it is too fresh, and speculating on the cause of his death is discouraged. But I believe truly he did not take his own life, and that he was not himself when he jumped. I felt that he may have been slipped some drug in his drink, by someone who has access and knowledge on how to use drugs. It's not fair for his wife and his children to ever accept that he took his life and left them behind, and that thought makes him look weak and act like a coward. If he had been slipped a powerful mind-altering drug, one that would have a short half-life and leave no traces, what would this drug be like, and who would have access to it? In my mind, this is the work of a sophisticated hit man. My friend could have been privy to some information, in his position to know of some anomalies, and he probably voiced his displeasure in the perpetuation of these.

I am reminded of how, a few years back, not too long ago, when a promising secretary of local government, another rising star, died in a plane crash. He was making all the right moves in putting our government back to work for the people, and his demise was a great loss. There was little investigation done in the aftermath. He was given a hero's burial, and that was the end of it. It is why the world, I feel, continues to devolve, as the establishment that mans the gates, wouldn't let those with keys to them, bring the world to a better place- the promised land, flowing with milk and honey.
Your friend may have been saving his family. Kids are the best leverage they can ever get on you.

Ledo

Wow what a cluster **** the LV shooting turned into.

Most likely a FBI sting operation gone bad, now they must protect the identity of target so the public doesn't figure out how far underwater we are with constant threat level due to "the sellout".

x-ray peat

P.s. There are way more than two sides behind the two sides
I am always surprised when I hear rather informed people say that. The battle for supremacy was won and lost long ago. If you think about it, the only stable equilibrium that can result after a long time of infighting is for one ruling oligarchy to emerge through either annihilation or co-option of their enemies. Look to the American Mafia as an example. It only took about 50 years to realize that they were much better off cooperating than continue to fight one another for control over NYC. The same is true for the ruling elite and they have been at it for a much much longer time.

Another way to think about this is if there was more than one faction striving for supremacy then you would be bound to have one group rat out another for their misdeeds. This hasn't happened for at least 100 years that I know of.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

I hope I'm not off topic, but rather than create a new thread, I thought it best if I pick the brains of this thread. A friend of mine died last Friday, jumping of the tenth floor of the office, a little before 8 am. He was a rising star in this conglomerate of old money and politics, where businesses are usually the ones that benefit from deregulation and bears usually the hallmark of oligopolies - power generation, energy production, hospitals, private tollways, hospitals etc. But he wasn't the political schmuck, he had earned his wings, starting out as a consultant with McKinsey, leaving it after four years when his father's health declined and he had to come back to help. When the family business was sold off, he went to Hongkong as a player in the manufacturing outscourcing capital of the world, and later on came home to run some businesses in this conglomerate. He is married and has children, the oldest still in the late teens. He is very well-respected and admired, and close friends know him to be mild-mannered, reasonable, self-affacing, and approachable. Normally, a person in such a high position in business would be too busy to mingle with his lesser contemporaries, but he is usually seen in gatherings with friends and family. His mild demeanor belies the successful person that he truly is.

I was seated next to him at dinner two weeks before his death. We talked for a short while. Not being that close to him, it was only after his death that I sensed in hindsight that there was something that caused him to be preoccupied and reticent in our conversation. I found it out of character that he would jump to his death that fateful Friday. The one thing he had in common with the Las Vegas shooter was that their action was unexpected, and not in their nature. I doubt he is the person who would abandon his wife and his children by taking his life.

I do not discuss this matter with our friends, as it is too fresh, and speculating on the cause of his death is discouraged. But I believe truly he did not take his own life, and that he was not himself when he jumped. I felt that he may have been slipped some drug in his drink, by someone who has access and knowledge on how to use drugs. It's not fair for his wife and his children to ever accept that he took his life and left them behind, and that thought makes him look weak and act like a coward. If he had been slipped a powerful mind-altering drug, one that would have a short half-life and leave no traces, what would this drug be like, and who would have access to it? In my mind, this is the work of a sophisticated hit man. My friend could have been privy to some information, in his position to know of some anomalies, and he probably voiced his displeasure in the perpetuation of these.

I am reminded of how, a few years back, not too long ago, when a promising secretary of local government, another rising star, died in a plane crash. He was making all the right moves in putting our government back to work for the people, and his demise was a great loss. There was little investigation done in the aftermath. He was given a hero's burial, and that was the end of it. It is why the world, I feel, continues to devolve, as the establishment that mans the gates, wouldn't let those with keys to them, bring the world to a better place- the promised land, flowing with milk and honey.
Very sad story. I have no idea what to make of it but I would not be surprised if what you are saying were true and your friend was suicided for knowing too much. As I recall you are from the Philippines and I know that corruption is a huge problem there as it is in much of Asia. However the same thing happens in the US and other developed countries all the time. Research the Clinton Kill List for at least 50 examples of what happens to those who cross powerful people. Obama has a kill list as well as I am sure all other Presidents before and after.
http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/clinton-death-list-33-most-intriguing-cases/

yerrag

Your friend may have been saving his family. Kids are the best leverage they can ever get on you.

I hadn't thought of that angle, and that could explain that he didn't abandon them, but instead protected them.

Very sad story. I have no idea what to make of it but I would not be surprised if what you are saying were true and your friend was suicided for knowing too much. As I recall you are from the Philippines and I know that corruption is a huge problem there as it is in much of Asia. However the same thing happens in the US and other developed countries all the time. Research the Clinton Kill List for at least 50 examples of what happens to those who cross powerful people. Obama has a kill list as well as I am sure all other Presidents before and after.
‘Clinton death list’: 33 spine-tingling cases
That is a list that keeps growing. Say it isn't so. My ignorance is utter bliss.

So much meaning now to Billy Joel's song "Only the Good Die Young." There is also an old saying here that goes "The bad weed takes long to die."

x-ray peat

That is a list that keeps growing. Say it isn't so. My ignorance is utter bliss.

So much meaning now to Billy Joel's song "Only the Good Die Young." There is also an old saying here that goes "The bad weed takes long to die."
lol, there is more truth in music and the movies than anywhere else.

Last edited:

michael94

I hadn't thought of that angle, and that could explain that he didn't abandon them, but instead protected them.

Very sad to hear about your friend. I wont speculate about the circumstances but if his suicide seems completely out of place to you I would trust that.

Badger

I don't understand, how does killing himself protect his family? I find that an unsatisfactory explanation. With his being dead, all his talents, resources, connections - which could have been enlisted to protect his family - are now gone. They are more vulnerable than ever before, if that's what it was about. You don't win battles and wars by having your troops or commanders commit suicide.

jaa

I don't understand, how does killing himself protect his family? I find that an unsatisfactory explanation. With his being dead, all his talents, resources, connections - which could have been enlisted to protect his family - are now gone. They are more vulnerable than ever before, if that's what it was about. You don't win battles and wars by having your troops or commanders commit suicide.

You're right, it doesn't make sense.

The following article applies to this thread:

Believers in conspiracy theories and the paranormal are more likely to see “illusory patterns”

This supports the idea that conspiracy theorising increases the perception of illusory patterns in world events, the researchers said.

Irrational beliefs are not necessarily harmless, as the researchers note. Belief in conspiracy theories is linked to increased hostility and radicalisation, while supernatural beliefs may lead people to hand over money to spiritual healers or tarot card readers.

Be careful what your open mind allows in, lest you soon be flooded with a torrent of nonsensical beliefs.

Last edited:
I get your drift but I can't see this as a completely fair point in that it was not known by anybody to what degree (or to whom exactly) Trump would be controlled.

Granted, now Trumps' control structure is more clear but leading up to the election there was real hope that his level of autonomy was unparalleled in recent presidents and a possible chance of slowing down the One World Communist express really existed.

I don't think a recognition of reality in sussing out the forces behind the power structures involved demeans any one side or the others or necessarily leaves any one more naive.

Then again if one thinks democrats represent progress in helping people against the ravages of racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, Islamophobia, and bigotry in general and (climate change, don't forget climate change!), and that Republicans are watching out for your liberty by fighting for limited government and unfettered free markets then probably nothing of any relevance can be said for these poor folks even if the finally figured out Santa doesn't really exist.

P.s. There are way more than two sides behind the two sides

The fact that he was on all the tv shows should have been enough. What has happened to contestants that tptb did not want running? Remember rosperot?

Most people will go to their deaths believing whatever bull**** their political party puts out...

@jaa, you keep trolling the words "conspiracy theory". What's up with that? I don't live in my basement spending all hours of the day looking into everything, barricading myself in a bomb shelter, and stocking up for the nuclear holocaust. I question my government. That's it. I also question any science narrative that aims to oppress humanity on any level. Why are you on this forum? You must be a health conspiracy theorist. Otherwise, you're trolling while vegetable oil is dripping from your face.

jaa

@jaa, you keep trolling the words "conspiracy theory". What's up with that? I don't live in my basement spending all hours of the day looking into everything, barricading myself in a bomb shelter, and stocking up for the nuclear holocaust. I question my government. That's it. I also question any science narrative that aims to oppress humanity on any level. Why are you on this forum? You must be a health conspiracy theorist. Otherwise, you're trolling while vegetable oil is dripping from your face.

I don't believe everything Ray says and I think mainstream nutrition gets a decent bit right (as well as things that are way wrong, but it will trend towards the correct view and if society keeps chugging along I think it will arrive at the correct answers). I also think nutrition is one of the most complicated fields out there and it's easy for tests to go awry and data to be misinterpreted. Finally, I'm able to try different diets myself and find out what works and what doesn't.

I use the word conspiracy theory because this idea is a conspiracy theory and a lot of the people in this thread show up in most of the other conspiratorial threads on this forum and exhibit reasoning patterns that match those of people who love conspiracies. Try reasoning from first principals and try to figure out all the implausible things that would have to be just so for the conspiracy of the day to be true to be true. And how much more likely something closer to the official version of events is. Look up Bayesian Epistemology. Try a few exercises on arbital.com. No need to argue with me here, you're just publicly digging your heels in and creating cognitive dissonance or a cached self view that will lock you into your current belief system. Just quietly go learn about those things, read the debunking stuff, assign some probabilities to things, and figure stuff out yourself.

Sucrates

I can't tell if this is serious or not, but you have no evidence that what you believe is true. You really should keep this to yourself. These ideas should not be projected onto a grieving family.

I was way into Alex Jones conspiracy years back. I agree there is a point of going too far. Now, I just look amusingly at all the propaganda that divides the world. Don't care about politics. Don't care about anything I can't control. I'm not locked into anything. I see the world in a 50/50 objective/subjective reality. Knowing what's fake and what's real is about balancing my logical and intuitive mind. I filter most stuff out now, including conspiracy theory. It's fun to question, but old habits die hard. I'm at a healthy mental place.

I keep going back to my acronym...IDK ANDY. I Don't Know and Neither Do You. We are all a bunch of idiots relying on science and experience to help us through life. No one's an expert, including Ray Peat. What works for one, works for none. There is no miracle pill. I appreciate this forum because it does bring a few discerning minds together. Maybe some questioners, maybe some conspiracy theorists. Hopefully people looking to further their intellectual and spiritual journey. Attacking people is pointless. I've fallen victim. I just to try to be accountable and help my fellow human brothers and sisters.

michael94

The fact that he was on all the tv shows should have been enough. What has happened to contestants that tptb did not want running? Remember rosperot?

Most people will go to their deaths believing whatever bull**** their political party puts out...

You are right.

Politicians talking about "creating jobs" and the "economy" but never mentioning how real wealth is gutted through our monetary system and compound interest on fake money is 100% proof that they are puppets. There isn't any need to debate...

x-ray peat

I use the word conspiracy theory because this idea is a conspiracy theory and a lot of the people in this thread show up in most of the other conspiratorial threads on this forum and exhibit reasoning patterns that match those of people who love conspiracies. Try reasoning from first principals and try to figure out all the implausible things that would have to be just so for the conspiracy of the day to be true to be true. And how much more likely something closer to the official version of events is. Look up Bayesian Epistemology. Try a few exercises on arbital.com. No need to argue with me here, you're just publicly digging your heels in and creating cognitive dissonance or a cached self view that will lock you into your current belief system. Just quietly go learn about those things, read the debunking stuff, assign some probabilities to things, and figure stuff out yourself.
lol

You are right.

Politicians talking about "creating jobs" and the "economy" but never mentioning how real wealth is gutted through our monetary system and compound interest on fake money is 100% proof that they are puppets. There isn't any need to debate...

They also talk about our greatest ally in the middle east

OP
theLaw

theLaw

Jesus is missing...............................Jesus is not missing. Also, Tucker is covering the story about Jesus sharing a SS Number with another person..........looks like it might be a illegal alien situation.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

x-ray peat

They also talk about our greatest ally in the middle east
only to throw you off the trail. Its laughable how people think a country of 8 million can control a country of 325 million. What you need is an organization with over a billion members to do that

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals