L-Theanine MYSTERIOUS Effects On Libido

equipoise

I've personally popped my best boners while having low NO, low cortisol, lowish prolactin state of hormones. Which is all I'm having this last 2 years. The arousal is not of the estrogen effect - have to relase, NOW! But more of a chill, easy going, but once the action starts beast takes over.

The no refractionary period of low prolactin is the best thing ever, or so I've been said ;)

sladerunner69

This is spot on!!!!

Any sedative/anxiolytic that allows one to be less emotional, also seems to suppress that compulsive/heightened/thrill type of libido that we all enjoy.

How do you respond to Cyproheptadine??
Ive never tried it. My issues have always been testosterone/DHT related, I think my serotonin is already quite low as I don't anger easily unless I consume something that really upsets my stomach.

Explorer

I believe it to be a GABAergic effect as Valerian has had a similar effect of reduction of interest in sexual things while reducing anxiety, I am extremely focused on L-Theanine, my thought process is clear, my anxiety practically non-existent, I can hear things very well, it is like my thought space cleans up from all the clogs and I can clearly put full focus on my present environment around me

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals