Just Had Xrays

redred

I popped into the dentist yesterday and they gave me 4 xrays

What can I do to make the damage caused less worse? Or is it too late already?

Before I get the comments why didnt I say no, dentists just get angry when you dont want it and argue with you they say its needed to see if I get any cavities which is a lie but what can you do

OP
R

redred

a few days later after the xray, I feel noticably more tired and weak

postman

Say that you don't want xrays before booking the appointment and be very clear about it, repeat it and make sure they note it down. If you don't bring it up unil you're laying there on the chair they get pissy and it's harder to be assertive when you're lying down there with a bunch of ***t on you and in your mouth lol

Sorry I don't know what to do about it other than the regular peat recommendations, maybe someone else will have good advice

OP
R

redred

Say that you don't want xrays before booking the appointment and be very clear about it, repeat it and make sure they note it down. If you don't bring it up unil you're laying there on the chair they get pissy and it's harder to be assertive when you're lying down there with a bunch of ***t on you and in your mouth lol

Sorry I don't know what to do about it other than the regular peat recommendations, maybe someone else will have good advice

I just forgot about the xrays completely, it was early in the morning and I had little sleep. When ive tried to avoid it in the past they just get angry at me, same when I say I avoid fluoride

boris

Don't let yourself get manipulated by people like that. My doc got angry too when I came into his office with self diagnosis and basically treated me like a second class patient after that. It's pure authoritarianism, they try to make you feel dumb and ashamed to get their ways without much hassle.

I second @postman 's advice. If the doc insists I would ask him to sign something that says he will take responsibility for potential health damages or something like that, I never tried it but I can imagine he will change his attitude after that. If he doesn't cooperate or keeps insisting on x-rays I would thankfully decline. Just don't bow down and don't let them make you feel bad.

I think ultrasound works to see cavities.

Red light helps to mitigate some radiation damage.

Last edited:

Beastmode

I popped into the dentist yesterday and they gave me 4 xrays

What can I do to make the damage caused less worse? Or is it too late already?

Before I get the comments why didnt I say no, dentists just get angry when you dont want it and argue with you they say its needed to see if I get any cavities which is a lie but what can you do

Red light, progesterone, T3 seemed to help my wife afterward. I brought the red light with us to the dentist so she could do it asap.

Depending on your level of health, keeping track of pulse and temp before and afterward for a few days may help show if you're deviating and running on stress hormones. That of course assuming you're not.

OP
R

redred

Red light, progesterone, T3 seemed to help my wife afterward. I brought the red light with us to the dentist so she could do it asap.

Depending on your level of health, keeping track of pulse and temp before and afterward for a few days may help show if you're deviating and running on stress hormones. That of course assuming you're not.
my temps and energy went down after the x-ray, I take t3 but temps is about 36,5c atm. I dont have much energy really and they forgot to put the thyroid guard too when they did it.

OP
R

redred

Don't let yourself get manipulated by people like that. My doc got angry too when I came into his office with self diagnosis and basically treated me like a second class patient after that. It's pure authoritarianism, they try to make you feel dumb and ashamed to get their ways without much hassle.

I second @postman 's advice. If the doc insists I would ask him to sign something that says he will take responsibility for potential health damages or something like that, I never tried it but I can imagine he will change his attitude after that. If he doesn't cooperate or keeps insisting on x-rays I would thankfully decline. Just don't bow down and don't let them make you feel bad.

I think ultrasound works to see cavities.

Red light helps to mitigate some radiation damage.
they look at you like you got ebola or something if you say something that they dont like. they are shaming you too conform to the tribalistic system.

DrJ

Vitamin E and or aspirin shortly after the x-ray if you can manage it. In the future, tell them something like you want a 'risk-balanced' approach to x-rays and prefer to do them only every 2-3 years.

Beastmode

they look at you like you got ebola or something if you say something that they dont like. they are shaming you too conform to the tribalistic system.

I think part of being on the track of health that aligns with what you know is right for yourself, is not giving two shits what anyone thinks. :handfist:

InChristAlone

Dentists suck, I hate going, they always want xrays of everything from every angle before doing any kind of work. Red light and vitamin C after.

OP
R

redred

Dentists suck, I hate going, they always want xrays of everything from every angle before doing any kind of work. Red light and vitamin C after.
how does the vitamin c helps

jaminhealth

I just forgot about the xrays completely, it was early in the morning and I had little sleep. When ive tried to avoid it in the past they just get angry at me, same when I say I avoid fluoride

I stopped buying their xray push about 10 yrs ago and then finally they had me sign waivers which I did and then when I started taking better care of my dental health, they lost me as a customer. I have NOT been to a dentist in 10 yrs now. Finding and using Coconut Oil toothpaste has also been a miracle. Get that commerical cwap toothpaste away from me.

And fluoride business, don't get me started. They push it too on people who don't know that damage from the toxic junk. My dentists have never mentioned "F" to me....I would say NO for sure.

Check out my post above on NO dental appts in 10 yrs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals