White Lessions On My Teeth

Note

I've noticed a few months ago white lesions on my teeth, what could cause it? I cannot get rid of it by brushing.
Definitive it's not plague, because not long time ago my teeth were cleaned by dentist.

I just found :

"Enamel hypoplasia in newly forming teeth is very common, as is hyperfluorosis, white spots caused from ingesting too much fluoride. If the spots are new and appeared on fully formed adult teeth, then these causes are unlikely. Another potential cause is plaque formation."

White spots on teeth are ordinarily a loss of mineral content on the surface of the teeth (the enamel).

Dentists refer to this loss as hypocalcification, and they call the white spots that result from this loss hypoplasia.

Besides being a cosmetic concern for many people, this problem can actually result in the deterioration of teeth.

In fact, your dentist may tell you that the first evidence of tooth decay is a white spot lesion... meaning your tooth's enamel will have an opaque color in the spot where the cavity is starting to form."

OP
N

Note

No I didn't, I wonder if it's lack of calcium or any deficiencies?

Pointless

"Enamel hypoplasia in newly forming teeth is very common" Could your teeth or enamel be growing? Do you take vitamin K2? I know that people getting their teeth remineralized can get white spots.

OP
N

Note

Yes I take vit.K2 and D3, because I used to have problem with teeth since childhood.
I do not think I get enough calcium though, I do not think milk, just geek low fat style yogurt, sometimes cheese and greens.

marteagal

I've noticed a few months ago white lesions on my teeth, what could cause it? I cannot get rid of it by brushing.
Definitive it's not plague, because not long time ago my teeth were cleaned by dentist.
"
Do you drink a lot of OJ or other acidic stuff without rinsing with water/baking soda/milk afterwards?
I have the same problem and it fully developed within 6 months (of drinking OJ without neutralization).

OP
N

Note

Do you drink a lot of OJ or other acidic stuff without rinsing with water/baking soda/milk afterwards?
I have the same problem and it fully developed within 6 months (of drinking OJ without neutralization).

I do not drink OJ at all or any acidic stuff. My teeth are too sensitive to it.

Infoleech

I do not drink OJ at all or any acidic stuff. My teeth are too sensitive to it.
The wrong type of K2 makes my teeth sensitive overnight. Once I found the correct type for my biomechanical machine, the sensitivity stopped.

Infoleech

what are your brushing with, and what type of brush. too much brushing and glycerin can coat teeth, stopping remineralization.

OP
N

Note

I dont know why people take vitamins

Are you low in anything
That can cause u death ?

I do not get enough sun here, so I have to take vit.D3.
I do not eat enough foods high in vit.K2 as well as calcium, I only eat from dairy cheese and butter, sometimes cream.
I do make green broth though.
I do not eat liver, so not sure I get enough vit.A.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals