Just Got A Tetanus Shot (had To)

Max23

The tetanus vaccine is not safe. I lost my health after it. Getting it is one of the biggest regrets in my life. You just won´t know what will happen after it. One lost life, crippled after perfect health:

I think women are more protected against vaccines. One thing I would do after getting vaccinated is avoiding excess allergens. Like peanuts. And did you get the product package or the insert? You should always get that. Did the product contain aluminum or thimerosal? With vaccines one should always be prepared for adverse events or getting damages.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
My son had to get a tetanus shot to enter as an undergraduate at UNR. He took vitamin C, D3, magnesium, etc. in the early morning, then a few hours later, just before the shot, he took four activated drops of chlorine dioxide (‘MMS’), and right after it another four activated drops. No ill effects. I order it from KV Lab.

OP
U

ursidae

The tetanus vaccine is not safe. I lost my health after it. Getting it is one of the biggest regrets in my life. You just won´t know what will happen after it. One lost life, crippled after perfect health:

I think women are more protected against vaccines. One thing I would do after getting vaccinated is avoiding excess allergens. Like peanuts. And did you get the product package or the insert? You should always get that. Did the product contain aluminum or thimerosal? With vaccines one should always be prepared for adverse events or getting damages.

I don't want to go back to the abyss. What did it do to you? My stomach acid is gone and I get weird burps/hiccups every time I eat something. Digestion is really off. I'm very nauseous and the diarrhoea continues. I'm not sure this is from the vaccine, I'll get the contents tomorrow hopefully

OP
U

ursidae

My son had to get a tetanus shot to enter as an undergraduate at UNR. He took vitamin C, D3, magnesium, etc. in the early morning, then a few hours later, just before the shot, he took four activated drops of chlorine dioxide (‘MMS’), and right after it another four activated drops. No ill effects. I order it from KV Lab.
I ate 620 mg worth of C that day, took magnesium and D3 too, no drops though and its too late to take those now I presume

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I ate 620 mg worth of C that day, took magnesium and D3 too, no drops though and its too late to take those now I presume

Then I think you’ll be fine, and yes, my last order took almost three weeks. It is something one should always have at home. We take three drops once or twice a day as a preventative against Covid-19.

Max23

I don't want to go back to the abyss. What did it do to you? My stomach acid is gone and I get weird burps/hiccups every time I eat something. Digestion is really off. I'm very nauseous and the diarrhoea continues. I'm not sure this is from the vaccine, I'll get the contents tomorrow hopefully

I am pretty certain it caused a dairy allergy, because it ruined something in the digestive system or in the immune system relating to it. Now I have a debilitating systematic muscle disease. Even if it didn´t cause it, then it contributed to it I am sure. I really wish I knew which one of the vaccines it was and what was in it.

OP
U

ursidae

I am pretty certain it caused a dairy allergy, because it ruined something in the digestive system or in the immune system relating to it. Now I have a debilitating systematic muscle disease. Even if it didn´t cause it, then it contributed to it I am sure. I really wish I knew which one of the vaccines it was and what was in it.
It really messed up my digestion too. Before the vaccine it took me months to get my brown stool back and to start producing
adequate stomach acid. My rhinitis and seborrheic dermatitis of 8 years were also finally gone. And it lasted three fkn days until the vaccine. Now things are getting worse I’m holding back from vomiting after every bite of food I eat. The only things that don’t give me the urge to vomit are 99% chocolate and tiny bits of honey mixed with lemon juice

OP
U

ursidae

It contained purified tetanus toxoid, aluminium hydroxide and thiomersal (mercury compound)

Logan-

Do people think the tetanus vaccine is necessary under certain circumstances? What are they?

OP
U

ursidae

Do people think the tetanus vaccine is necessary under certain circumstances? What are they?
Being attacked by stray dogs. Now that I know there was aluminium and Mercury in it, I would rather risk getting sick.

Max23

It contained purified tetanus toxoid, aluminium hydroxide and thiomersal (mercury compound)

You got both of the adjuvants. They say mercury is out from vaccines, but it really isn´t. It can be found in the flu shot and it seems in other vaccines as well. Having some kind of a product ID could be beneficial in the future. Maybe something develops and that info proves useful. Maybe they find some monkey viruses again from it for example. They can put anything in there, because the manufacturers are not liable.

Fixing GI problems is though. Everybody responds to it´s treatment differently. Getting rid of mercury might take a while. Chris Shade is focused on it. There is a lot of stuff to try like activated charcoal, stimulating bile and so on. But there are no guarantees. With vaccines the main problem could be that they change the immunesystem. Gut and the immunesystem are interrelated so it is a real unknown situation.

OP
U

ursidae

You got both of the adjuvants. They say mercury is out from vaccines, but it really isn´t. It can be found in the flu shot and it seems in other vaccines as well. Having some kind of a product ID could be beneficial in the future. Maybe something develops and that info proves useful. Maybe they find some monkey viruses again from it for example. They can put anything in there, because the manufacturers are not liable.

Fixing GI problems is though. Everybody responds to it´s treatment differently. Getting rid of mercury might take a while. Chris Shade is focused on it. There is a lot of stuff to try like activated charcoal, stimulating bile and so on. But there are no guarantees. With vaccines the main problem could be that they change the immunesystem. Gut and the immunesystem are interrelated so it is a real unknown situation.
Well it’s not my first time getting a load of heavy metals. I even have dental fluorosis from being fed copious amounts of fluoride pills as a kid. Medical professionals have only ever brought me harm.
I’ll look into Chris shade; right now I’m reading about the cutler protocol. The immune factor definitely scares me the most, I have experienced some autoimmunity issues, shifting allergies, etc, hopefully it doesn’t f-k me up in that aspect too. Thank you for your time.

I wouldn't worry about it. Tetanus vaccine is pretty safe. It's the one vaccine I don't worry about.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals