Post IUD acne

Nnik

I got my Skyla IUD removed about 1-2 weeks ago and began having cystic type acne on my face just this past week. I’m sure my hormones are just out of wack from all the changes but I got the IUD removed (for many reasons) and hoping my minor hormonal acne would clear up. It is probably the worst it’s ever been right now and I am worried but trying not to stress. Any tips on what I should be taking/ doing to quickly remedy the situation and prevent future scarring as much as possible? I have started progesterone in higher doses this past week and not sure if it could be having a negative effect or not. Worried if milk could be making it worse as I have noticed negative effects on my skin in the past with dairy.

Already taking a low dose D3/K2/A supplement, occasionally taking desiccated thyroid, and using collagen/gelatin

OP
Nnik

Nnik

I got my Skyla IUD removed about 1-2 weeks ago and began having cystic type acne on my face just this past week. I’m sure my hormones are just out of wack from all the changes but I got the IUD removed (for many reasons) and hoping my minor hormonal acne would clear up. It is probably the worst it’s ever been right now and I am worried but trying not to stress. Any tips on what I should be taking/ doing to quickly remedy the situation and prevent future scarring as much as possible? I have started progesterone in higher doses this past week and not sure if it could be having a negative effect or not. Worried if milk could be making it worse as I have noticed negative effects on my skin in the past with dairy.

Already taking a low dose D3/K2/A supplement, occasionally taking desiccated thyroid, and using collagen/gelatin
Any info is appreciated! Just posting to bump

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals