Male Jawline acne - Oestrogen dominance?

Nstocks

I've been battling mild acne since I was 15 years old. I'm now 23 and in general my skin is clear, although for the past 4 years or so I've constantly had problems with jawline acne.

The spots are mostly cystic or 'blind' although they do sometimes have fluid in them.

I've tried pretty much every protocol out there and whilst my skin has overall improved with Peat way of eating, I still get breakouts. I've read that jawline acne is related to hormonal imbalanced, kidney and liver function. It is though that reduced liver function effects the metabolism of hormones and thus acne crops up in these areas. (according to traditional Chinese medicine).

The most obvious supplement in addition to a good diet is a daily carrot salad. I've been doing that for a few months, eating it almost everyday but it made no difference. The next thing to try is Estroblock which specifically balanced oestrogen hormones. (and is derived from cruciferous vegetables). I currently only supplement with Vit A (and liver), VitK and D3. In the past I've taken unto 8 supplements per day! (Paleo diet)

ANY advice is greatly appreciated to overcome this annoying condition.

Peata

ProgestE is what helped me, but I have to take large amounts (200 - 300 mg daily depending on symptoms).

Peata

Nstocks said:
Tell me more :)

Topical or just orally? I don't know much about it but I understand it helps to balance oestrogen? I've heard quite a lot of Peat inspired people use it.

That is a huge amount! This site says no more than 8mg per day! http://ep.yimg.com/ty/cdn/gentlepharmacy/Q-A-Men.html

I rub it into my gums. Yeah, I don't think men should take that much progesterone, at least not a long-term basis. I'm thinking it could diminish your muscles among other things. Others here will know more.

In my case, I'm estrogen dominant. It gets worse the last half of my cycle. I assume progesterone is low anyway, but drops particularly low then.

How is your protein intake? The liver needs adequate protein to break down estrogen.

OP
N

Nstocks

My protein intake is something I'm constantly watching... I'm almost never above 100g protein. I'm consuming 3 pints of organic raw goat milk but I can't handle any more liquids so I'll probably make raw cheese too. I've also been eating Tuna (0.5g fat per 100g serving) to keep myself from going too low. I find myself looking at 'clean' protein bars, but they are all contains nuts and/or cow dairy which I don't do well with.

I'm going to leave off supplements for a while though - I just made this post out of sadness really :(. I think keeping protein high and just eating more in general will help. (I still have a tendency to under eat because of poor digestion too)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals