THE GREAT TETANUS VACCINE POLL

What would you do?

• Total voters
I use strong immunosuppressants for Crohn’s, and though I think my immune system still functions better than most, I still feel somewhat unsure about this issue. I have so many things to research that I haven’t researched the tetanus issue yet, in depth. A kit is a good idea, even better would be pistols to shoot them but gun ownership laws here are unfortunately not as good as they are in the U.S.; so instead I carry a baseball bat in my car (for dogs and people alike) and I will show no mercy to the aggressive dogs if it comes to that (the thread is getting gory but I am open to other suggestions).
You made me laugh with the pistol and bat. Boy you do have it bad where you are at!

OP
L

Logan-

You made me laugh with the pistol and bat. Boy you do have it bad where you are at!
Yeah, in good neighborhoods the stray dogs are generally veterinary-controlled, good natured and solitary; as you go to worse neighborhoods, you see them gang-up, hence tending to be more aggressive. There are news of dogs attacking small women and children, sometimes fatally, every month. They are everywhere though, a year ago one night I took my relative to the ER, which is in a uni campus, while cruising around in my car in the campus when my relative was in the ER (another relative was caring for him there); I saw a gang of dogs took a cat on their center and biting it left and right in a dark, forresty area, I got angry and drove my car onto the dogs fast; got out of the car with the bat, got them scared and made them left the place after about five minutes, saved the heavily injured and shocked small cat. That cat is still alive and well, I saw it two months ago.

Last edited:
Yeah, in good neighborhoods the stray dogs are generally veterinary-controlled, good natured and solitary; as you go to worse neighborhoods, you see them gang-up, hence tending to be more aggressive. There are news of dogs attacking small women and children, sometimes fatally, every month. They are everywhere though, a year ago one night I took my relative to the ER, which is in a uni campus, while cruising around in my car in the campus when my relative was in the ER (another relative was caring for him there); I saw a gang of dogs took a cat on their center and biting it left and right in a dark, forresty area, I got angry and drove my car onto the dogs fast; got out of the car with the bat, got them scared and made them left the place after about five minutes, saved the heavily injured and shocked small cat. That cat is still alive and well, I saw it two months ago.
That is awful Logan! I would be scared to death dealing with wild packs of dogs. I have been bitten by a dog once and never care to experience that again. When I take a walk to town for dinner I carry pepper spray or mace with me, because I had a couple of experiences running into big dogs before. We have a cougar now in my neighborhood, which is pretty scary too. I have a garden in my backyard and now I am worried about him because he is spotted a lot in the daytime. Here is a pic of him a neighbor posted. That was really kind of you to save that cat.

1701067972882.jpeg

OP
L

Logan-

That is awful Logan! I would be scared to death dealing with wild packs of dogs. I have been bitten by a dog once and never care to experience that again. When I take a walk to town for dinner I carry pepper spray or mace with me, because I had a couple of experiences running into big dogs before. We have a cougar now in my neighborhood, which is pretty scary too. I have a garden in my backyard and now I am worried about him because he is spotted a lot in the daytime. Here is a pic of him a neighbor posted. That was really kind of you to save that cat.

View attachment 58646
That’s a beautiful shot. Speaking of a shot, why don’t you carry a pistol instead? I don’t understand why women generally prefer pepper spray. For the spray to work, you have to be relatively close to the attacker, and when that happens, due to the shock, you may not even remember the spray you have or it may take a while for some women to take the spray out of their bag (if it’s not in their pocket) or it may not stop the attacker as effectively as you’d want. With a pistol shot on the attacker’s leg, you are likely good to go. If it’s an animal, I think you can kill it with no penalties whatsoever, if it’s for self-defense.

Last edited:
OP
L

Logan-

Another RPF member with Crohn’s who received the tetanus vaccine:

IMG_8036.jpeg

Peater

Have you guys experienced any autoimmune issues after the tetanus vaccine, that you hadn’t had before?

I couldn't say. Nothing at the time that I noticed. I do believe I have issues caused by childhood vaccines/premature birth/formula milk, I have no way of proving this of course.

OP
L

Logan-

I couldn't say. Nothing at the time that I noticed. I do believe I have issues caused by childhood vaccines/premature birth/formula milk, I have no way of proving this of course.
I see, thanks for sharing. I think we are all damaged to some degree with medical procedures like c-sections, formulas, vaccinatons etc. but it’s important never to lose hope, keep researching, being open and curious, learning and applying what we learn into our lives. Ray certainly believed the Heraclitean emphasis on change and changeability, and I believe that’s the basis of the strength of his ideas.

Peater

I see, thanks for sharing. I think we are all damaged to some degree with medical procedures like c-sections, formulas, vaccinatons etc. but it’s important never to lose hope, keep researching, being open and curious, learning and applying what we learn into our lives. Ray certainly believed the Heraclitean emphasis on change and changeability, and I believe that’s the basis of the strength of his ideas.

Thanks. What is frustrating is the realisation that it never had to be this way. The health industry and government could have told the truth about nutrition and health. (Or someone could have gifted my mother Ray's book on female health!)

OP
L

Logan-

Thanks. What is frustrating is the realisation that it never had to be this way. The health industry and government could have told the truth about nutrition and health. (Or someone could have gifted my mother Ray's book on female health!)
While I see your point, I think it’s a fruitless, unhealthy and depressing attitude to focus on what might have happened. We are men, we ought to face challenges, and overcome them; all great men bear war scars on themselves (metaphorically), and bear them with dignity and pride. I think with a masculine attitude, we can see that the value of life lies in it being a series of overcomings; as part of becoming - in the Heraclitean and Hegelian sense of the word, ontologically. I think what @Rinse & rePeat’s father did is a good example:

My mother took DES while pregnant with me, which was suppose to be safe, but turned out to be monstrous. It should have messed me up for life, but my father saved the day. He was worried about my health, and even survival he said, hearing about the damage DES was causing the daughters of the mothers who took it, with many of them getting childhood cancers and dying. So my father had us eating optimally, starting as early I can remember. He gave me brewer’s yeast and raw honey daily, homemade yogurt and homemade ice cream, we ate the seafood he caught, mostly shellfish, and traumatized me with weekly liver, which has made for really funny stories in how I would find ways to make it disappear off my plate without having to eat it, so I am not sure that liver got much credit. We ate lots of real butter and sweet ripe fruit and we rarely went out to eat, or EVER went to the doctor. I can only remember and occasional trip to A&W for a burger and root beer, Shakey’s pizza, a pastrami sandwich from somewhere, and Mc Donald’s for a Filet-O-Fish. That was back in the sixties and early seventies though, when saturated fat was considered healthy, and the meat was still somewhat grass fed, and fish wasn’t full of heavy metals. My point is eating optimally in the early years makes a huge difference. I am still alive and super healthy at sixty, and your son will be too with you being like my father and getting right on it, making changes in your son’s diet that will make the difference.

I always think, “whatever happened, happened. I am going to change things (including myself) to the best of my abilities, and make things right. And never look back, except for learning lessons from it and valuing the experiences as a source of wisdom and betterment.” There’s a poet and singer named David Sylvian, he mentions being “blessed with all the thunder in the world.”

When you look at history, or read great writers like Gore Vidal, Carl Schmitt, Hobbes, Shakespeare, Machiavelli, Aristotle etc. you really grasp what politics is, and it’s never intended to help people or generate truth. Throughout history, great people have excelled through hardships, that’s what we must do, in time. That’s part of why we are here, we are doing it.

Last edited:

Peater

While I see your point, I think it’s a fruitless, unhealthy and depressing attitude to focus on what might have happened. We are men, we ought to face challenges, and overcome them;

Yep, that's why I'm here!

Dr. B

Source: Ray Peat Email Advice Depository

I couldn’t understand Ray’s position. The questions was regarding vaccines he approves of (if any), whether any of them are important; and Ray saying “It’s mostly just something to keep doctors busy; the tetanus vaccine has only killed a few people (botulism has rarely killed kids).
The new RNA things are extremely different, have already killed many more than all the other vaccine together.

I couldn’t clearly understand his tone and position regarding the tetanus vaccine from his answer above.
I dont think he thinks any are necessary I believe in a separate email he said hes never been vaccinated to anything.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals