CDC Childhood vaccination schedule VS none at all

tastyfood

As @tankasnowgod said, it can actually be worse. The "normies" in Bulgaria pay quite a bit out-of-pocket (you can call it a bribe/donation if you want) cash or various goods of value (gold, food, etc) to be seen by the "expert" doctor and not a medical student on duty. I guess one can argue that this is indeed a better scenario and worth paying for, but my experience is that the "expert" doctors in Bulgaria are even worse than the US ones - just as psychopathic, but also corrupt. So, paying extra to be seen by those types is basically adding insult to injury. Back there, I'd rather see a medical student than the "expert", unless the issue in question/trauma is surgery and then an experienced surgeon is worth paying extra for.

If a couple had a child in Bulgaria today, do you think they would have to go through the shenanigans of having their child taken away from them for all the horrible things you described in your post? That was the intent of my question. I'm well aware of how medical professionals in Europe can be easily influenced, but at the same time that behavior can also lead to the opposite which is apathy and disinterest in doing anything good or bad, which benefits those who want to take the reins and make their own decisions.

tankasnowgod

If a couple had a child in Bulgaria today, do you think they would have to go through the shenanigans of having their child taken away from them for all the horrible things you described in your post?
There's two "Birth" vaccines recommended on the Bulgaria vaccine schedule, so yes...... unless they decide to just inject the infant in the same room as the parents.

And considering there is only one on the CDC schedule, it looks like it might be worse in Bulgaria, at least in this instance.

angelina

I have two sons with autism. There hasn't been a day in close to 15 years that I haven't regretted vaccinating them. There hasn't been a day that I wouldn't give my life on the spot in exchange for reversing my prior decisions. I'm grateful for all I've learned and I love my kids, but our family story has been changed forever because we blindly thought that we were protecting them. My distrust of the medical establishment runs really deep and the job of keeping my children away from it all has made me paranoid, exhausted, and broke. It never ends and the thought that it continues marching on for families everyday keeps me up at night. My boys have become young men now. I love who they are, but my heart aches because I miss who they were before vaccines so much. I miss my baby boys more than words can say.

P

Peatness

I have two sons with autism. There hasn't been a day in close to 15 years that I haven't regretted vaccinating them. There hasn't been a day that I wouldn't give my life on the spot in exchange for reversing my prior decisions. I'm grateful for all I've learned and I love my kids, but our family story has been changed forever because we blindly thought that we were protecting them. My distrust of the medical establishment runs really deep and the job of keeping my children away from it all has made me paranoid, exhausted, and broke. It never ends and the thought that it continues marching on for families everyday keeps me up at night. My boys have become young men now. I love who they are, but my heart aches because I miss who they were before vaccines so much. I miss my baby boys more than words can say.
I'm really sorry this has happened to you.

Jonk

Great thread, I've actually have been thinking about this in the back of my mind for a while. Haven't got any kids yet, but for when the day comes it sure is good to be prepared

Ras

All vaccines are poisons; none should be given at any time, for any reason, to anyone.

Conventional medicine is little more than Rockefeller, Jew Science™ and sorcery designed to destroy, punish, and enslave the goyim and enrich the Edomite Jew®.

Last edited:
Let’s say someone is about to have a baby here in 2022, in USA. Assume the baby is 100% healthy. What’s everyone’s opinion on childhood vaccination? I’m talking about what’s recommended in the CDC’s childhood immunization schedule. PDF link below. Is it better to do some of the vaccines? All of the vaccines? Or none at all. Or delayed schedule? Anything concerning about them? Please no discussion about covid vaccines because there is already plenty of that. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/downloads/child/0-18yrs-child-combined-schedule.pdf

Dr Paul Thomas who wrote a famous Vaccine Friendly Plan book published in 2016 is now doubting if it’s better to do none at all based on his own practice data at his own clinic.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HR9vkeez36Eg/

If you’re having a baby, what would be your choice?

Thank you

None at all.

...and the hospital staff, especially the night shift, tried really hard to take the baby away from us. Saying things like "but but but, just give it to us in the nursing station so you can have a decent night of sleep" or "but but but you can't be present in the room for the 24 hour examination of the baby as the doctors there discuss the health issues of other babies and that is private information", or "but but but you are not allowed to refuse procedure X, it is mandated by law" (not it wasn't/isn't), or "but but but the baby must eat formula in addition to breastmilk, otherwise it will be malnourished and that is child abuse", or "but but but the Hep B vaccine must be given NOW since the baby may need surgery before you get discharged" (really!? despite the baby being declared healthy!). I remember there were other dirty tricks they tried to pull but at this point I would rather leave this behind...Guess what they were doing in the examination room where I went with my son for the 24-hour checkup? Vaccinating, taking DNA samples, drawing blood, even X-rays, etc and when I asked "did you get consent from the parents about this" they all got really nervous and started looking around saying "but but but no need for consent. the consent was given when they got admitted to the hospital". In other words, yes, there was a nefarious reason to whisk those babies away and it was to avoid having to ask for consent each time, to explain each procedure to the parents, and be faced with a potential "nightmare" parent like me asking annoying questions or, worse, saying NO to whatever monstrosity they tried to do to a child.
Bottom line - from the moment your baby is born (and even before that, in regards to things they do to pregnant women), you are his/her only protection against a medical world of pure soullessness that sees the parents as nothing more than milk cows (for the insurance) and the baby as a specimen to be harvested and experimented on. But once you push back, especially if you use medical terms here and there or offer to show studies on PubMed, they usually immediately back off and only bring this up "by accident" in casual conversations asking thing like "are you a doctor?" or "how do you know this stuff? doesn't it make you depressed to know all these bad things about how ineffective/dangerous medicine is? we sure don't want to know them:):"
Anyways, you get the idea. If you have a child, you better be ready to have his/her back 24x7...and you should be the most vigilant precisely around "trusted" people like doctors, nurses, teachers, social workers, etc.
Btw, the delivery doctors and nurses were great and very professional. It was the hospital "staff" (whose goal is pure profit and data gathering) afterwards that handles the postnatal care that was quite psychopathic and cunning, and treating everybody like cattle.
Just Wow.

Logan-

U.S. Childhood Vaccine Schedule (change in years).JPG

Regina

Phew. My heart goes out to you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals