Travelling vaccines, hepatitis, rabies, tetanus, yellow fever. ( Not covid )

leeteeh

I’m going to start by say I’m not for vaccines at all. I’m actually against them including covid, but I’m looking for more info on specific ones. Almost all countries weather it’s America, Asian or Latin countries all suggest vaccines such as hepatitis, rabies, tetanus, rabies and more. I’ve heard people I know say they "had" to get them to travel to countries but when I do a google search it just says they are recommended not mandatory. There are a lot of places I hope to travel in the next two years and really wouldnt take any of them. My questions is do any one of them have any actual use? Or are they all complete bull****? I don’t mean the toxic ingredients I mean the actual viral compound or whatever is in each one. Like is there actually an increase risk for hepatitis A or B or yellow fever or any of them if you haven’t taken the vaccines. Some things are apparently easily contracted through water, food and people in Asian and Latin countries and it would be hard to enjoy yourself without eating food or something made by others in possibly not optimal conditions.
I would of course take precautionary measures such as taking anti bacterial and viral items but I’m not sure what you can and can’t take into some countries. I would be worried if I took some antibiotics, oregano oil, charcoal and other remedies for it all to be thrown away by airport employees for example.
Any experience from people or information on the viruses and bacterias these vaccines are supposed to stop and better remedies you can travel with or info for or against these vaccines is appreciated guys thanks.

Kimster

Forum Supporter
Here is an organization out of Canada that covers all things Travel. They used to provide a World Immunization Chart. I just checked seems that has been removed (Big Brother everywhere now) I am linking to Travelers Vaccines page. I traveled the world for 20+ years making Natural History & Wildlife Films. The ONLY VACCINE that was required is YELLOW FEVER. In fact some African Countries will take you in a small room and vaccinate you at the airport if you do not produce a yellow vaccine record card/booklet. All others are mere suggestions. On the IAMAT site they now mention : 'Some countries may also require proof of Meningococcal Meningitis and/or Polio vaccination due to the risk of transmission.' I don't know the countries you are planning to visit. Go to the Embassy or Countries websites and check for yourself prior to departure. Another suggestion: you might want to consider taking Saccharomyces boulardii ( S. boulardii) as a prophylatic to travelers diarrhea. This has been proven to also work for C.diff if dosed properly. Jarrow makes a nice brand and no refrigeration. Another suggestion: don't let any Dr. talk you into Lariam as a malaria prophylactic. Many countries have outlawed it. It causes hallucinations and an assortment of other problems. My advice since the CDC is so incredibly backward and behind the times on Malaria, it mutates so fast in each region that are light years behind in there recommendations. I always contacted someone in that country I was headed to and asked what 'speedball' the locals were taking for Malaria, that is if you are concerned. Always use what the locals are using. If going to Africa anybody can walk into a pharmacy and get what you want, no script. I watched research scientists buy Valium & Librium by the thousands to take home to people. Horrible idea, super addicting and detox sends you to Bellvue. They came on white strips of paper like candy dots we ate as a kid. Crazy!
A shame IAMAT pulled the World Immunization Chart. Hope this helps!

John mcclain

FWIW...I got a tetanus vaccine 7yrs ago 6 days after it I got a BLOOD CLOT at the age of 36...now people will say its unrelated but I disagree and since then I've had countless symptoms for which I wont even bother going into.ive 2 daughters and as long as I'm alive they nor there children will ever receive ANY vaccine EVER.

Ben.

If most people are vaccinated then i don't quite understand the risk/problem of "contagion". If the logic works as advertised then "anti-vaxxers" would die out/suffer on their own?

Anyhow, im not a traveling expert in terms of vaccines but as you've mentioned yourself some items are surely useful to take along.
My list would be:

Methylene Blue
Lugols
Activated Charcoal (or some other binder)
A potent essential oil (such as oregano oil, clove oil etc.)
Stabilized Allicin (Garlic component)

In general stuff that you know yourself works well for you. Im not aware that you cant take any of thoose with you. Aslong as it's not "prescription" medicine i think your fine generally.

AlaskaJono

I’m going to start by say I’m not for vaccines at all. I’m actually against them including covid, but I’m looking for more info on specific ones. Almost all countries weather it’s America, Asian or Latin countries all suggest vaccines such as hepatitis, rabies, tetanus, rabies and more. I’ve heard people I know say they "had" to get them to travel to countries but when I do a google search it just says they are recommended not mandatory. There are a lot of places I hope to travel in the next two years and really wouldnt take any of them. My questions is do any one of them have any actual use? Or are they all complete bull****? I don’t mean the toxic ingredients I mean the actual viral compound or whatever is in each one. Like is there actually an increase risk for hepatitis A or B or yellow fever or any of them if you haven’t taken the vaccines. Some things are apparently easily contracted through water, food and people in Asian and Latin countries and it would be hard to enjoy yourself without eating food or something made by others in possibly not optimal conditions.
I would of course take precautionary measures such as taking anti bacterial and viral items but I’m not sure what you can and can’t take into some countries. I would be worried if I took some antibiotics, oregano oil, charcoal and other remedies for it all to be thrown away by airport employees for example.
Any experience from people or information on the viruses and bacterias these vaccines are supposed to stop and better remedies you can travel with or info for or against these vaccines is appreciated guys thanks.
No need to get any vaccines. When I started traveling 40+ years ago, I was recommended to get the yellow fever vaccine, but since I was only going to India, it wasn't vital. So I didn't. But I was also recommended to get the Gamma Glob for Hep.... the injection for Hep, and I didn't, as my Naturopath Doc in Oregon said it wouldn't really help AND it was all contaminated blood (HIV at the time, mid 1980's). So, no way I would accept an injection these days. Also I met people who got the Dengue fever jabs, and still got dengue fever. Etc. . So, if it doesn't work AND it toxifies you out, why do it? Just my 2 Cents. And yes you can easitly get Hepatitis no matter how many shots you have received. I met those people in several many SE Asian countries. Basically it's a bunch of BS.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals