I Need To Get The Yellow Fever Vaccine. Any Advice ?

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

This is the mindset of a champion, it's very important to never lose hope! I think wearing shutter shades in Kanye West's manner and singing Stronger will help you make it. Prove to the world that it's possible to return without lodged bullets and all organs intact, I believe in you.
Lol!!!! C'mon, it is quite safe in most of the countries if you don't go to bad neighbourhoods of big cities. Except Brasil and Venezuela I guess? The danger is more the opposite... that one wants to settle here. But idealabs products won't get through customs so I discarded the idea hahaha

Amazoniac

Lol!!!! C'mon, it is quite safe in most of the countries if you don't go to bad neighbourhoods of big cities. Except Brasil and Venezuela I guess? The danger is more the opposite... that one wants to settle here. But idealabs products won't get through customs so I discarded the idea hahaha
It does give you a feeling of being special as a foreigner, doesn't it? Especially in places that are not touristic and if you come from a more developed place. People can't tell if you're clumsy, if it's language barrier or cultural difference, and they therefore tend to be more forgiving and cooperative in interactions. You're so busy in trying to express yourself right or get how things work there, that you forget about what used to worry you in your native country. Once you find a way to bring your favorite objects with you, it only adds to the feeling of being unique and not one more in the crowd. I think women are more attracted as well because they can sense adventure potential in you, and the excitation is particularly compelling if they have been bored. Your money having more value is only a plus. It's no wonder people feel tempted to move when they experience this.

Last edited:
OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

It does give you a feeling of being special as a foreigner, doesn't it? Especially in places that are not touristic and if you come from a more developed place. People can't tell if you're clumsy, if it's language barrier or cultural difference, and they therefore tend to be more forgiving and cooperative in interactions. You're so busy in trying to express yourself right or get how things work there, that you forget about what used to worry you in your native country. Once you find a way to bring your favorite objects with you, it only adds to the feeling of being unique and not one more in the crowd. I think women are more attracted as well because they can sense adventure potential in you, and the excitation is particularly compelling if they have been bored. Your money having more value is only a plus. It's no wonder people feel tempted to move when they experience this.

Yeah what you say is right but there's much more to it.

What I like most about southamerica is the way they live. They are much more chilled. They don't worry about EVERYTHING. They don't argue. Don't talk all the time about politics. They are not overintellectualized. They don't complain about everything. They kind of live much more in the present. They are not always trying to be in control of all their lives to the point of micromanaging everything. They are usually open hearted people and genuinelly humble. They are much more in close with nature. And genuinely laugh more, not with a forceps on their mouth and generally in a better mood no matter how much poorer than you they might be. They are not so polluted with modern idiotic behaviours. And... nature is great. I also like things are, in a way, much more easier. Much less controlled by all sorts of stupid and rigid rules. You want to sell something on the street ? You do it. You want to open a business? Much less paperwork. Etc...

When I think about going back to my country I get the chills man. Everyone running around like headless chicken, angry all the time, discussing about politics all the time, worried about their retirement pensions even if they are on their 30's, and I am from the mediterranean... I can't imagine in other western countries.

Then... for the bad things... which there are A LOT... we'll talk another day ;-)

But this is just a point of view from a foreigner and it is a generalziation because every american country is different in a way. You know of course Colombia is very different from Bolivia for instance.