Liver function is off + low hepatitis antibodies

Xavage

I am a young and fit 30 year old male.

Doctor said by blood test shows my liver function is off and I have low hepatitis antibodies? What does this mean?

Also please note: for the last few weeks I had stomach pain + diarrhea and I thought I had food poisoning.

QUESTIONS:
What is possibly wrong with me?
Is a damaged liver reversible?
Do I need to get a hepatitis shot?

AlaskaJono

There is totally not enough information here to go on mate. Did you have hepatitis A,B, or C ever? Did you have a Hep vaccine? If you were born in USA after 1991 then probably you had one as that is SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) unless your parents were strong and stalwart.
To be clear you stated your test showed low antibodies to hep. Is that Hep A, B, or C?

Get a copy of your blood test. It is your information, so ask for it. Then go from there.

If you have antibodies to hep (or any so called virus) then you would have been exposed to it. Either through getting it yourself, or a family member, or you shared a cold coke with cute Martha from the neighbourhood, etc. It doesn't mean terribly much diagnostically unless you have a history yourself.

Has your stomach pain and loose stool abated? Are you digesting milk, or cheese, ice cream, or fried chicken fine? Drinking much liquor? Beer? Tequila? Meaning not too much noise digesting, no pain, farting, and more firm poos? Did you have an injection recently? As in of the gene therapy type?

As far as liver health goes if you are digesting fats in moderate amounts with no issues, you are usually ok in the liver department. There is a push recently to get everyone in USA a hepatitis vaccine. SGOT and SGPT is what I learned way back ... . AST and ALT is the new term. Same meaning. It also is not completely or automatically indicative of Liver disease or issues.

Check out the internet like I just did on med-health.net (this just popped up, I have not been there before but seems to be a standard US medical information site- though do your own research to confirm your choices - don't trust any/all of us please).
... they stated regarding high AST ALT numbers, "They may or may not imply liver disease. For instance, these enzymes are also elevated in cases of muscle damage. Hence, to interpret elevations in SGOT and SGPT, an individual must get an entire physical evaluation done by physicians who are experienced in evaluating liver and muscle problems.

I had hep A over 35 years ago, almost died in the mountains hiking by myself in the Himalayas from fever and dehydration. This took me a few months to get energy back, body peeled from the soles of my feet to my scalp, and then I was back to 80% normal digestive and energy levels at about 6 months, and normal levels after about 16-18 months. So, yes one can recover. I also had clients (I am an acupuncturist) who had chronic Hep C, B etc, who definitely improved their digestion and energy levels, through nutritional supplements, Herbs and Acupuncture. They also need to NOT drink alcohol. Ever.

I have not been in the health field in that way for years so when you do produce your actual blood test numbers someone more up to date may chime in with some accurate info.

Cheers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals