How bad it would be to take accutane?

Guess i will buy an anti-acne supplement with:
Vitamin A - 10000ui
Vitamin B6 - 50mg
Vitamin C - 300mg
Zinc - 30mg
Cooper - 0,5mg
Do you think it can help? Also, is this amount of zinc enoguh?
I have tried everything under the sun for my hardcore, extremely rare form of acne.

Se quiser fala comigo direto. Eu morro no Brazil e uma pessoa da minha família é o melhor dermatologista do estado.

Peachy

I have tried everything under the sun for my hardcore, extremely rare form of acne.

Se quiser fala comigo direto. Eu morro no Brazil e uma pessoa da minha família é o melhor dermatologista do estado.
What is the rare form?

Cara, foi a única coisa que exterminou as minhas espinhas para sempre. Tomei 10 anos atrás. Porém, a minha noiva teve que tomar duas vezes e ainda tem de vez em quando. Eu tentaria todo o resto antes de tomar, no entanto.

OP
P

peatyzilian

I’ll look into this today and give you my thoughts. Is there a link to the product you could share?
The product is from Brazil, so it's all in portuguese.

OP
P

peatyzilian

Tem Telegram? Podemos nos falar por lá.

OP
P

peatyzilian

Cara, foi a única coisa que exterminou as minhas espinhas para sempre. Tomei 10 anos atrás. Porém, a minha noiva teve que tomar duas vezes e ainda tem de vez em quando. Eu tentaria todo o resto antes de tomar, no entanto.
É precisamente o que quero fazer. Meu dermatologista já pediu pra eu fazer um exame de sangue pra eu começar a tomar o roacutan, mas penso que irei conversar com ele para outra opção.

Peachy

Vitamin A - 10000ui
Vitamin B6 - 50mg
Vitamin C - 300mg
Zinc - 30mg
Cooper - 0,5mg
It’s a bit high in zinc but you won’t absorb it all. So I think it’s ok for a while. You’ll want to make sure you’re getting extra copper in your diet to balance that extra zinc. Oranges, bee pollen…

In the future, think about eating liver and oysters to get these nutrients. That’ll give you things in perfect balance. You’ll get a variety of b vitamins too.

If you’re curious, here’s what one oyster and .5 ounces liver provide. You can see the ratio of zinc and copper if you were using oysters and liver for your “multi-vitamin”

One oyster
1.5 mg copper
5.5mg zinc

.5 ounce liver
1.5 mg copper in an ounce
.5 mg zinc
2,500 retinol

If you have both daily
3 mg copper
6 mg zinc
2,500 retinol

Don’t forget to try dandelion root or dandelion root/leaf too! It’s really popular and easy to find. Drink two cups a day for a week and you’ll see a difference the next week.

Thalgo

Então basicamente se eu for tomar, o ideal é eu tomar em baixas dosagens para evitar os efeitos colaterais?
A minha esposa tomou em baixas doses durante um tempo, 20mg por dia apenas, teve de parar quando ganhou uma ulcera na cornea devido à secura q o accutane lhe fez. E isto apesar de tomar lagrimas artificiais. Uma ulcera na cornea pode ate causar cegueira. Felizmente foi tratada a tempo

O accutane mata, destroi, as celulas que o corpo usa para expulsar toxinas. A questão é: porque é que o seu corpo está se obrigando a usar a pele para expulsar toxinas? A resposta poderá ser: ou porque o intestino nao esta funcionando bem, ou porque existe um problema a nivel dos canais por onde a bilis escorre.

Poderá aprender mais sobre isso aqui:

Tambem poder ser um problema hormonal.

Angel45

Vitamin A - 10000ui
Vitamin B6 - 50mg
Vitamin C - 300mg
Zinc - 30mg
Cooper - 0,5mg
I use a zinc soap that was originally made for dermatitis and dandruff but dermatologist recommend it for acne too. it has both antifungal and antibacterial properties. I like it a lot. My husband uses it for eczema. DermaHarmony ZNP pyrithione zinc soap.

ursidae

Accutane is poison which damages the liver long term. Search online "celery juice + acne" it (supposedly) kills the underlying strep infection that causes acne. Zinc and vitamin C rich foods are also anti viral. Lemon water is great for the liver and raw honey is another good anti viral.
I did the medical medium thing for months. didn't fix it. There was an improvement for some time and then things got worse

also, gave myself copper deficiency with all the zinc/fructose/vitamin C and by the end, every time i tried to drink celery juice I became extremely nauseous. The type of nausea i get from beet juice due to the nitrates and/or oxalate. Developed extreme sleep issues too and was crazy stressed and startled by any noise at night. And my liver started hurting, I think it trashed my liver's ability to store glycogen which doesn't make sense since low fat diets are supposed to improve it

Medical medium is a very high strung guy. He also claims the brain contains a microscopic % of fat

Lemon water and cucumber juice is okay/beneficial though. And I think he's right about following a low allergen diet/eggs and dairy making it worse

Last edited:

Law

Have you looked into trying tretinoin? It is like a topical form of Accutane (isotretinoin). It might be worth a shot.

I don't think it carries the risk of long-term damage like Accutane does . . . .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals