Jake's Journal

Hello all. I think I'd make a log of my daily life. I've always wanted to keep a diary but never had the will, but a log is similar but more stimulating. It'll help me keep track of what I do/take/eat and how I feel.

Right now I'm on day 2 of my PUFA depletion experiment. I am basically consuming soda, candy, rice, sweet potatoes, and broccoli, filling the micronutrient blanks with supplements. In fact most of my micronutrients come from pills and powders, lol. Considering I will be moving soon, I thought it'd be wise to guarantee myself a secure supply of nutrients, rather than be at the mercy of my parents and extended family. After I get my first paycheck I'll be able to get a decent diet but not right now.

I'd rather not be eating rice or sweet potatoes, but I can't eat normal potatoes right now because they are a nightshade. And I'd rather be eating skimmed dairy than mineral powder. Removing these two food groups has eliminated my life-long dandruff, or at least it's absence has coincided with the removal of these food groups.

I feel good so far. I guess I'm not at zero fat yet, I had some spam and bologna of all things today. I'm mostly eating sucrose or invert sugar, but I have some glucose powder and starch's to balance things out a bit.

I'm around 5'11, 125lbs, probably around 10% bodyfat. Both my parents were and still are pretty skinny, I have always been insanely thin no matter what I eat. This isn't a good thing when you're an American male teenager because I often weight less than most girls haha, so I'd like to lean out a bit so my abs stand out more and I'd like to gain a bit of muscle, but really I don't care too much about these things and won't be putting effort into them besides diet. I have always been extremely strong for my size, people have commented on this a lot actually. I attribute this to the high amounts of PUFA my body creates endogenously.

I'll be updating this thread.

It seems like most PUFA depletion experiments fail, either due to intense fat cravings or anxiety. I have very little anxiety as is and my fat craving has been moderate, hopefully these two things last. I will not be consuming much caffeine because it can be anxiogenic as ****.

I don't expect a miracle but after reading some success stories of low-fat diets, (tyw and haidut), I thought I'd give it a try. I'm coming to this diet after eating TONS of PUFA for the first 17 years of my life, and then ramping it up even further last year until this summer, where I ate tons of seafood and fried foods. Luckily I was also moderately orthorexic so I was constantly burning PUFA off from not eating enough. During this fall I've been eating a lot of fat and generally letting myself eat whatever I want so as to get rid of my orthorexic neuroticism, it definitely helped me get rid of OCD and anxiety (both of which I am relatively free of compared to how I was), but I think it's time to eat healthy and actually give low-fat a try. If you remember my introduction post I made the case for a high-saturated fat diet. That didn't really work as I thought it would and now I think carbs are better, though I still flip flop sometimes. Glucose is just a lot cleaner and less stressful.

Mostly this thread will serve as a journal and if you are entertained by it, I am happy.

OP
BigYellowLemon
Okay, I definitely made a mistake by buying 10lbs of dextrose powder :( besides that, this diet is working, but I keep getting hungry for protein, so I ordered gelatin, and I'll get the missing aminos from starches.

The dextrose was so stupid of me, it cost like $27 and is basically useless, because I have starches, as well as fructose not really causing me trouble.

When the dextrose runs out I'll just eat soda and candy.

OP
BigYellowLemon
I was thinking about Ashkenazi mutations again...

Ashkenazi mimetics • /r/Nootropics

Some more Ashkenazi mutations • /r/Nootropics

I remembered making a theory about 21-hydroxylase deficiency.

800px-Steroidogenesis.svg.png

21-hydroxylase turns progesterone and 17a-hydroxyprogesterone into deoxy-corticosterone and11-deoxycortisol, which then go on to become corticosterone and cortisol.

We can see the obvious advantage of such a mutation., salt

"Deficient 21-Hydroxylase can lead to accumulation of 17α-Hydroxyprogesterone"

In severe deficiencies of the enzyme 21-hydroxylase, the carrier experiences horrible symptoms such as virilization as a female, salt wasting and dehydration (lower aldosterone, idk what's going on there) , not to mention the more subtle suffering that non-existent cortisol would result in (no circadian rhythm, maybe). People with a slight deficiency might be of benefit, however.

In a normal human before civilization, along with poorer countries even to this day, I can see this deficiency being horrible for survival. Glucocorticoids are needed in times of stress, otherwise you will die.

But, if you're a wealthy Ashkenazi Jewish merchant/banker, and you have wealth, then a reduction of cortisol might be fine, especially considering how protective and intelligence enhancing progesterone is, and also considering how degenerative and atrophying cortisol can be.

If you grew up wealthy, with no danger of physical stress, then having a slight reduction of cortisol and an increase of progesterone would probably help your survival. In a life like that most of your cortisol will be coming from your morning circadian rhythm cycle, and mental stress. I think the body would adapt and lower cortisol and higher progesterone would be better in that scenario.

Heterozygous carriers would probably gain the most benefit.

1/6 Ashkenazi Jew's are carriers. That's an insane amount, and the highest carrier frequency of any Ashkenazi mutation that I am aware of.

This is a great example of a small genetic switch changing the entire way physiology is handled.

Intelligence of patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to 21-hydroxylase deficiency, their parents and unaffected siblings. - PubMed - NCBI

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2005-1959

In some studies it says that people with this disorder generally are intelligent but their siblings are more intellingent, or it says they have lower IQ's.

I think this is due to people who are carriers or have a moderate to slight deficiency don't notice that many symptoms and thus never go to the doctor and get diagnosed.

The only ones who get diagnosed and take part in studies are those who are actually sick from the deficiency and have a lower IQ from it. Salt wasting and dehydration would be very stressful on the body, and non-existent cortisol wouldn't be good for the brain.

Also there's probably a difference in how it effects humans dependent on the gender of the carrier. Women for example seem to have much worse side effects from the deficiency, they become virilized and have male genitalia.

So I'm gonna order some progesterone soon.

I also ordered and have some powdercity pregnenolone, but it might be pregnenolone sulfate, which isn't the same as normal pregnenolone, and doesn't effect microtubules the same, so I want the real stuff, because it probably has better effects on the brain and consciousness, intelligence.

Also apparently pregnenolone from powdercity might be bunk, or is weak. I want some from healthnatura.

Also like half of pregnenolone turns into progesterone so that's cool, I wanna take like 800mg a day of pregnenolone sublingually and 200mg nasally, along with 5mg DHEA.

I might also take noopept again now that I understand it way better. I'm still not sure how I feel about drugs like that but it seems like it might be different.

The creator was on a podcast and she still takes it, she's old now too.

I have hit my head numerous times so I feel like I need some neurogenesis.

I took noopept every day a couple of summers ago and I definitely feel like it made me smarter.

OP
BigYellowLemon
Effects of morphine dependence and withdrawal on levels of neurosteroids in rat brain. - PubMed - NCBI

"The chronic morphine administration (ip) resulted in a marked decrease in the brain concentrations of pregnenolone (PREG), progesterone (PROG), and pregenenolone sulfate (PREGS) in rats killed 6 h after the last treatment. In contrast, there were no significant effects of morphine dependence on the brain concentrations of allopregnanolone (AP), dihydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), and dihydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEAS)."

"Naloxone-induced withdrawal produced a significant increase in the concentrations of PREG, PROG, AP, DHEA, PREGS, and DHEAS as compared with the control group."

I've been using low doses of naltrexone (<1mg), and I must say that is an excellent anti-depressant.

To be clear, it does NOT in any way make me feel good or happy, but it removes the bad.

I theorize that for a variety of reasons, I have upregulated kappa opioid receptors (stress, drugs). That's why nothing ever feels that great and why I exhibit learned helplessness.

After kratom and various others, I probably have more mu downregulated than kappa. Taking naltrexone may antagonize mu but it also antagonizes kappa, and really it's not about the raw number of these receptors, but the ratio between them, and naltrexone improves the ratio of activation in favor of mu. As well, naltrexone in low doses doesn't really touch delta receptors that much, which is good because these receptors seem to have antidepressant effect.

As well, with less opioidergic tone, I probably have way less histamine. Opioids seem to potentiate the **** out of histamine.

I'm not saying opioids are bad though. I have no idea why something so bad would make us feel so good.

I also suspect I have upregulated kappa since childhood. From 3rd grade onwards I had HPPD and depersonalization episodes. Naltrexone has been used for those disorders in the past with good effect IIRC.

Last edited:
OP
BigYellowLemon
I can't believe I didn't notice this before...

Diphenhydramine - Two phenol rings.

And then you have something like phenibut, which is just GABA and a phenol ring (which seems really protective). I wonder what would happen if you attached phenol to L-theanine in the same manner as phenibut. I have no idea if that would be possible but it sounds cool.

All the cannabinoids, many of which seem to exert extremely beneficial effects, have phenol rings.

Cyproheptadine - two benzene rings attached to a cycloheptene. Benzene is almost phenol, it's just missing the hydroxy group.

Naringenin has two phenols.

Polyphenols - makes much more sense now.

Vitamin E contains chromane, which is benzene and dihydropyran.

And of course, there's aspirin.

They all share phenol, or phenol like groups.

There's more out there.

Last edited:
OP
BigYellowLemon
I hypothesize that the addition of other groups on the phenol molecule acts to "focus" the action of effect.

So, with aspirin, there's broad effects, like anti-estrogen, anti-histamine, anti-nitric oxide, ect.

Yet it doesn't directly hit any receptor. It seems to have these effects as side effect of directly helping the cells.

So in something like diphenhydramine, the other groups on the phenols acts to focus phenols anti-histamine/anti-cholinergic effect.

So it basically takes aspirin's anti-histamine and anti-cholinergic effect, and focuses that, while reducing all other actions.

I hope I wrote that right. I don't completely trust my theory but it's interesting nonetheless.

I still have no idea whether I trust the receptor theory, or if I trust Peat's assertion that receptors are bull****.

Whether or not receptors exist has HUGE implications.

---

Now, on to deuterated PUFA's:

Deuterium is an isotope of hydrogen that contains a neutron in the nucleus. Hydrogen contains no neutron and is synonymous with a proton.

Deuterium can be used in place of hydrogen on molecules. For example, "heavy water", which is two deuterium molecules attached to an oxygen molecule.

Heavy water isn't really good for animals. It seems to mess up hydrogen bonding and is inefficient.

Because deuterium has a neutron, it is a lot heavier. This makes any molecule with deuterium instead of hydrogen heavier.

This also tends to make the molecules more stable as well.

Enter deuterated PUFA

Basically, they replaced the hydrogen with deuterium on a very specific part of the PUFA molecule: the C=C double carbon bond (which is the reasons PUFA is so prone to oxidation).

In studies on yeast and rats, this lends the organism greater resistance to oxidative stress. They didn't even give the animals a lot of deuterated PUFA, either. 20% of fat from D-PUFA was enough to have a positive effect.

Creator talks about D-PUFA

As they say in the article, D-PUFA seems to be 150x more resistant to oxidation than normal PUFA.

They use some faulty logic that I would like to point out:

"They don’t expect problems – even if every cell membrane were made from their modified fatty acids, the total amount of deuterium in the body would still be around four times lower than a dangerous dose."

I assume they are talking about D-PUFA vs Heavy water. The effects D-PUFA will have would be completely different than heavy water, and saying that because there's less D-PUFA than the heavy water, that it should be perfectly safe, is ridiculous. What if the D-PUFA ***** up membranes or phospholipids structure?! D-PUFA and D2O probably wouldn't share the same MOA. The fault in their logic should be readily apparent.

Secondly, there's this: "Because the heavy fats need to overwhelm the fats we usually get in our food, the volunteers will be placed on a special diet. “They can have olive oil and saturated fats but not polyunsaturated fatty acids,” says Shchepinov."

Lol. They can't have PUFA but they can have olive oil and "saturated fat", which I assume they mean as butter or coconut oil or lard. All of these have PUFA and it could easily **** up the experiment. No bueno.

Regardless, they have the right idea. Sadly I don't think this will feasible for a very long time. Even making D-PUFA with all of the hydrogen replaced with deuterium is expensive as ****. Trying to only replace one hydrogen with deuterium on a specific part of the PUFA would be insanely expensive, I am guessing, and considering we haven't heard much news from them, I think that's the reason.

I have an idea of how we could make fully deuterated PUFA, right at home...

There's this

Basically, you could grow algae in deuterum oxide, which is heavy water. Heavy water isn't that expensive, under $1000, and that would be enough to grow algae in.

When the algae are grown in pure D2O, they naturally produce fully deuterated compounds. Deuterated vitamins, deuterated protein, D-PUFA, ect.

I'm really only interested in the D-PUFA.

I'm thinking of doing this and collecting the D-PUFA from the algae, purifying it, and eating like 1g a day on a extremely low fat diet.

Because our bodies will synthesize and use PUFA, regardless of the amount we eat.

I'm still not sure if I think PUFA is completely necessary or not.

Who knows what would happen...

The D-PUFA from the algae would have EVERY H replaced with D, which might create some problems...

For example, I have no idea how a deuterated carboxylic acid would effect my cells.

And if it's being integrated into my mitochondrial membranes, it might not fit right.

You could possibly separate the carboxylic acid from the aliphatic chain, separate them, and re-attach the deuterated aliphatic chain to a normal hydrogenated carboxylic acid.

Or possibly replace all the deuterium with hydrogen, except for the deuterium at the C=C double bond. This might be cheaper then how they are doing it now.

Okay I'm getting tired of writing. I have more.

OP
BigYellowLemon
Saturated fat probably acts as a heat-sink for free radicals which would otherwise destroy PUFA or proteins or DNA. The biggest danger is really PUFA, and the other bad effects are from the PUFA metabolites.

So having a cell full of saturated fat should be pretty protective and might be one of the essential reasons for all of saturated fat's benefits. Fat probably structures water in general, PUFA too... and can be used to kinda push around proteins or specific molecules. Can be used for structures.

Having a high SFA/PUFA ratio would act to minimize PUFA oxidation. This is old news but still.

EIRE24

Have you ever suffered from acne? I see you say you experienced some dandruff and I do too from time to time if I shower too much as it dries out my skin.

OP
BigYellowLemon
Have you ever suffered from acne? I see you say you experienced some dandruff and I do too from time to time if I shower too much as it dries out my skin.

yes of course. I don't know how serious. It was at it's worst when I was 16. At 19 now it's much better.

OP
BigYellowLemon
So you still suffer from it? Do you take anything to try and clear it?

Yep I still suffer, lol.

Right now I have a few red spots above my right temple, some on my chin, ect.

I haven't been able to find a clear pattern in my acne, but I bet there is one, I just haven't paid close enough attention to it.

Face creams of retinol, aspirin, pregnenolone, and mixed tocopherols don't really do much at all.

LLLT with an LED seems helpful to my skin.

Mainly it's about not touching your skin or zits (something I still do like a fool. I'll stop that now).

I usually don't think about acne, I just assume that it'll clear up when I get healthier.

I never had bad acne but my skin is actually pretty bad now from OCD picking :( big pores on cheek.

I feel like cutting out PUFA, iron, and fructose is helpful.

Cutting out some foods you're allergic to would probably help.

About a week ago my dandruff and oily hair disappeared. I attributed this to not eating dairy and to taking retinol, but they've come back, so who knows.

Who knows. I bet blue light isn't good for it either haha.

OP
BigYellowLemon
Yeah I'm starting to come to the conclusion yet again that most supplements will probably do harm.

For instance, caffeine.

If the body thought it was a good idea to lower adenosine and uncouple respiration, it would have done so.

When you artificially mess with receptors, you are basically creating a hinge by which everything else must compensate for.

So, when you antagonize adenosine, now everything else must change, or homeostasis is ruined and the organism falls into entropic self-combustion.

Taking things like aspirin and caffeine only help to relieve symptoms of sickness. They make you act and feel healthier. No doubt they have some benefits in specific situations (you got a sunburn - take caffeine/aspirin. You ate too many calories - take caffeine/aspirin), but the way I was using them and the way others use them is not great - taking them everyday at high doses is destabilizing.

I think though that aspirin would be better than caffeine, and that caffeine would be better than something like lisuride (which as far as I know, works solely through receptors.

1. Aspirin - Does not touch any receptors as far as I know - works solely through it's effects on the cell itself - this is why it's so beneficial yet unnoticeable, and why it has no withdrawals or major side effects. Doses can be raised high and you don't feel much difference as long as there's enough energy.

2. Caffeine - Seems to have some benefits, but when discontinued you feel worse off for a few days. It can make you racy, mess with sleep, ect. Still, it seems to help, just not as subtly and beneficially as aspirin. Dose can be raised, but must be raised slowly, and you better make sure there's enough energy.

3. Lisuride - You can tell this drug is powerful. It works solely through receptors, and if you take too much, or take it at the wrong time, it's therapeutic effect is replaced by a harmful one. This drug has a specific purpose, and if you don't do it right, it will only hurt you.

nikolabeacon

Yeah I'm starting to come to the conclusion yet again that most supplements will probably do harm.

For instance, caffeine.

If the body thought it was a good idea to lower adenosine and uncouple respiration, it would have done so.

When you artificially mess with receptors, you are basically creating a hinge by which everything else must compensate for.

So, when you antagonize adenosine, now everything else must change, or homeostasis is ruined and the organism falls into entropic self-combustion.

Taking things like aspirin and caffeine only help to relieve symptoms of sickness. They make you act and feel healthier. No doubt they have some benefits in specific situations (you got a sunburn - take caffeine/aspirin. You ate too many calories - take caffeine/aspirin), but the way I was using them and the way others use them is not great - taking them everyday at high doses is destabilizing.

I think though that aspirin would be better than caffeine, and that caffeine would be better than something like lisuride (which as far as I know, works solely through receptors.

1. Aspirin - Does not touch any receptors as far as I know - works solely through it's effects on the cell itself - this is why it's so beneficial yet unnoticeable, and why it has no withdrawals or major side effects. Doses can be raised high and you don't feel much difference as long as there's enough energy.

2. Caffeine - Seems to have some benefits, but when discontinued you feel worse off for a few days. It can make you racy, mess with sleep, ect. Still, it seems to help, just not as subtly and beneficially as aspirin. Dose can be raised, but must be raised slowly, and you better make sure there's enough energy.

3. Lisuride - You can tell this drug is powerful. It works solely through receptors, and if you take too much, or take it at the wrong time, it's therapeutic effect is replaced by a harmful one. This drug has a specific purpose, and if you don't do it right, it will only hurt you.
I agree. I do not think that it will do serious harm if you know exactly when to use some isolated substances. Problem is because many people want to make routine when taking isolated subs. Environment is alway shaping secretion of hormones. And we try to opose it without knowing exactly why some hormones are dowregulated.But how to know exactly what is in disbalance and what is cause??? That is the problem because everything have a many to many relationships. And here I found some different contradictory quotes from his articles that will make you think. He know that everything is complex and that many thing are not yet determined and yet he make some very static conclusions and potential bad recommendations.

" But the hereditary effects of nutrients are so complex that their recognition would force nutrition to be recognized as one of the most complex sciences, interwoven with the complexities of growth and development.

We still have to determine basic things such as the optimal rate of growth, and the optimal size.

Definitions have rarely distinguished clearly between nutrients and drugs, and new commercial motives are helping to further blur the distinctions.

Essential nutrients, defensive (detoxifying, antistress) nutrients, hormone-modulating nutrients, self-actualization nutrients, growth regulating nutrients, structure modifiers, life extension agents, transgenerationally active (imprinting) nutrients--the line between nutrients and biological modifiers often depends on the situation. Vitamins D and A clearly have hormone-like properties, and vitamin E’s effects, and those of many terpenoids and steroids and bioflavonoids found in foods, include hormone-like actions as well as antioxidant and pro-oxidant functions. The concept of “adaptogen” can include things that act like both drugs and nutrients.

Nutrition textbooks flatly describe caffeine as a drug, not a nutrient, as if it were obvious that nutrients can’t be drugs. Any of the essential nutrients, if used in isolation, can be used as a drug, for a specific effect on the organism that it wouldn’t normally have when eaten as a component of ordinary food. And natural foods contain thousands of chemicals, other than the essential nutrients. Many of these are called nonessential nutrients, but their importance is being recognized increasingly. The truth is that we aren’t sure what they “aren’t essential” for. Until we have more definite knowledge about the organism I don’t think we should categorize things so absolutely as drugs or nutrients. ???? What??? Definite knowledge is possible only with dead static matter.( pure physical rules) imo

Plant defensive chemicals can have beneficial uses as drugs. Plants are important sources for chemicals used in chemotherapy of cancer, with the purpose of stopping cell division. Other plant drugs can stimulate cell division. The drug from one plant will sometimes protect cells against the toxic effects of another plant. The use of any drug that isn’t a natural part of animal physiology will have many biological effects, so that a beneficial drug action will usually be accompanied by unwanted side-effects. An antioxidant may turn out to disrupt the endocrine system, an antiinflammatory drug may be mutagenic or carcinogenic.

Some plants have specific “pests,” such as insects, that have adapted to be resistant to that plant’s toxins, but if the plant and its predator are to survive, there has to be a balance between the plant tissue’s digestibility and its toxicity. Injury of a plant stimulates it to make increased amounts of its defensive chemicals. Plant toxins are known to be specific for animal tissues; for example, a toxin will inhibit the action of an enzyme from an animal, but a plant enzyme that catalyzes the same reaction won’t be affected.

A particular plant will have a variety of defensive chemicals, with specific functions. Underground, the plant’s roots and tubers are susceptible to attack by fungi and nematodes. The leaves, stems, and seeds are susceptible to attack by insects, birds, and grazing animals. Since the plant’s seeds are of unique importance to the plant, and contain a high concentration of nutrients, they must have special protection. Sometimes this consists of a hard shell, and sometimes of chemicals that inhibit the animal’s digestive enzymes. Many plants have evolved fruits that provide concentrated food for animals, and that serve to distribute the seeds widely, as when a bird eats a berry, and excretes the undigested seed at a great distance. If the fruit were poisonous, it wouldn’t serve the plant’s purpose so well. In general, the plant’s most intense toxins are in its seeds, and the fruits, when mature, generally contain practically no toxins. Roots contain chemicals that inhibit microorganisms, but because they aren’t easily accessible by grazing animals and insects, they don’t contain the digestive inhibitors that are more concentrated in the above-ground organs of the plant.

Many types of phytochemicals are mutagenic, and some of those are carcinogenic

To talk about caffeine, it’s necessary to talk about uric acid. Uric acid, synthesized in the body, is both a stimulant and a very important antioxidant, and its structure is very similar to that of caffeine. A deficiency of uric acid is a serious problem. Caffeine and uric acid are in the group of chemicals called purines.

Purines (along with pyrimidines) are components of the nucleic acids, DNA and RNA, but they have many other functions. In general, substances related to purines are stimulants, and substances related to pyrimidines are sedatives.

Caffeine has remarkable parallels to thyroid and progesterone, and the use of coffee or tea can help to maintain their production, or compensate for their deficiency.

The historical economic importance of cereals and beans is reflected in the nutritional and biochemical research literature, which has paid relatively little attention to basic questions about human adaptation to the ecosystems. From the early petrochemical “Green Revolution” to the contemporary imposition of genetically altered seeds, the accumulated economic power of the food industry has taken control of the food culture.

Since milk's primary biological function is to support the growth of a young animal, some of its features make it inappropriate as a sole food for an adult. To support cell division and growth, the methionine and tryptophan content of milk is higher than would be optimal for an adult animal, and the phosphate might be slightly more than needed, in relation to the calcium. Since the fetus stores a large amount of iron during gestation, the iron content of milk is low, and when a young animal has used the stored iron, its continuing growth requires more iron than milk provides. However, for an adult, the low iron content of milk and cheese makes these foods useful for preventing the iron overload that often contributes to the degenerative diseases."

OP
BigYellowLemon
PUFA depletion has been a complete and utter failure - that's okay though.

It is obvious that you need real food, lol.

I suppose the purpose of this thread has been a failure too. It was supposed to be a journal.

It would only be for my own gratification anyways...

Hit the top of my head today, again. I'm tired of this happening.

High_Prob

BigYellowLemon, I love reading
Your thoughts and interpretations. I posted your Subreddit here a few months back (Ashkenazi Jews and intelligence, lithium and NAA, so on and so forth). Keep posting your thoughts man...

Last edited:
OP
BigYellowLemon
BigYellowLemon, I love reading
Your thoughts and interpretations. I posted your Subreddit here a few months back (Ashkenazi Jews and intelligence, lithium and NAA, so on and so forth). Keep posting your thoughts man...

Thanks.

I will.

You're the reason I found this forum (and Ray's work) after all...

OP
BigYellowLemon
Okay so here's something I've been thinking about for a while...

How do we avoid getting hit on the head (like what happened today and continues happening :()? How do we avoid getting an infection? Avoid injuries? How do we avoid the world basically (the world is dangerous)?

Answer: Become the god of a new world

Suit..?

Alternatively, you could instead sleep in a "pod", an "embryonic chamber", every night.

So during the day, you live your life, at night you sleep in basically an isolation tank that has all the same benefits as the suit.

Obviously the suit is completely unrealistic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals