Jake's Journal

tara

Hit the top of my head today, again. I'm tired of this happening.
How do we avoid getting hit on the head (like what happened today and continues happening :()? How do we avoid getting an infection? Avoid injuries? How do we avoid the world basically (the world is dangerous)?
I'd like to never get any more blows to the head either.
I've noticed a pattern with my clumsiness: used to be worst premenstrually and still when too hungry. The former won't apply to you, and seems to be sorted for me. The latter I can usually avoid these days. Physical activities that train coordination (without being exceedingly risky in themselves) probably also help.

Have you looked into something like the survivaball?

OP
BigYellowLemon
I'd like to never get any more blows to the head either.
I've noticed a pattern with my clumsiness: used to be worst premenstrually and still when too hungry. The former won't apply to you, and seems to be sorted for me. The latter I can usually avoid these days. Physical activities that train coordination (without being exceedingly risky in themselves) probably also help.

Have you looked into something like the survivaball?

I try to be as careful as possible with my head but I always hit it when I least expect it (of course).

Today I was eating and stood up. BONK. Head hit the ceiling lights.

The survivaball seems to be a joke haha.

I think my suit idea is ridiculous but the basics of it could be carried over to something more realistic.

Basically I would like to build a house. Like a hobbit home.

Inspired by naked mole rats.

Tunnels with paneling, high CO2 pumped in, high IR (incandescent bulbs/LED), a source of food, recreation.

And maybe chambers you could sleep in that are similar to what I said before.

Seal off the exit and leave when absolutely required.

tara

OP
BigYellowLemon
@Ella talked about retinol vs retinyl esters here.

The reason retinyl esters could still give benefits is because in the state of a vitamin A deficiency, any form helps. The body would uptake retinol at the same strength that retinyl esters are uptaken.

I think beta-carotene probably has some interesting properties of it's own. I bet it has different mechanics in terms of lipid solubility, and I bet the body takes advantage of this. It's probably more selective, and sometimes this can be better. After thinking about beta-carotene, I found a comment by George Henderson from like 2013, he had the same idea. Cool.

I don't trust the studies using tons of beta-carotene.

1. Doses too high

2. Synthetic is different from natural (something to do with trans vs cis bonds).

Supplements are ***t (sometimes).

Ray has talked about free metals (like copper) being worse than when found in food, because it oxidizes the other substances in your stomach, rather than being controlled.

This was a lot more articulate in my head. Hope it makes sense.

Last edited:
OP
BigYellowLemon
https://selfhacked.com/2014/12/28/uric-acid-correlated-iq-productivity-lifespan-likely-causal/
https://selfhacked.com/2014/12/24/worrier-warrior-explaining-rs4680comt-v158m-gene/
https://selfhacked.com/2015/07/01/bdnf-genes-correct/
https://selfhacked.com/2015/07/23/rs6295-the-single-and-self-transcendent-gene-5-ht1a-receptor/

I have the higher or highest versions for all of these genes. Read the articles and see what that means. It explains so much.

High BDNF, low 5-HT1A, high uric acid, low COMT. My stats are practically maxed out in terms of nerdiness. I've never been asocial though...

https://selfhacked.com/2016/01/21/s...ognitive-function-with-the-intelligence-gene/

I have the lowest amount for this gene though IIRC. Damn... If I had this gene though I'd probably be a mess.

Still, I wonder how I could increase sodium channels.

Hmm, imagine that, pregnenolone and DHEA are activators. Quite Peaty.

Progesterone turns it off.

Brb, gonna take 100mg pregnenolone.

I've also heard talk of genes for bad eyes being associated with excess PFC growth. So this might be where the glasses = intellectual sterotype comes from. I'll read about that and see what I find. Interestingly my family is full of bespectacled's. I'm probably a carrier, as is my father. Mom needs glasses. So does my smartest brother.

Also, my father had kidney stones at one point. Must be all the uric acid. I have those genes too, thankfully.

Both parents also possess the klotho gene.

I don't. At least I'm not a carrier of hemochromatosis! Gotta be thankful for what you got, leverage it to your advantage.

Last edited:
OP
BigYellowLemon
I will be buying dry ice soon and letting it melt in my room.

A fan will be needed.

OP
BigYellowLemon

Regina

https://selfhacked.com/2014/12/28/uric-acid-correlated-iq-productivity-lifespan-likely-causal/
https://selfhacked.com/2014/12/24/worrier-warrior-explaining-rs4680comt-v158m-gene/
https://selfhacked.com/2015/07/01/bdnf-genes-correct/
https://selfhacked.com/2015/07/23/rs6295-the-single-and-self-transcendent-gene-5-ht1a-receptor/

I have the higher or highest versions for all of these genes. Read the articles and see what that means. It explains so much.

High BDNF, low 5-HT1A, high uric acid, low COMT. My stats are practically maxed out in terms of nerdiness. I've never been asocial though...

https://selfhacked.com/2016/01/21/s...ognitive-function-with-the-intelligence-gene/

I have the lowest amount for this gene though IIRC. Damn... If I had this gene though I'd probably be a mess.

Still, I wonder how I could increase sodium channels.

Hmm, imagine that, pregnenolone and DHEA are activators. Quite Peaty.

Progesterone turns it off.

Brb, gonna take 100mg pregnenolone.

I've also heard talk of genes for bad eyes being associated with excess PFC growth. So this might be where the glasses = intellectual sterotype comes from. I'll read about that and see what I find. Interestingly my family is full of bespectacled's. I'm probably a carrier, as is my father. Mom needs glasses. So does my smartest brother.

Also, my father had kidney stones at one point. Must be all the uric acid. I have those genes too, thankfully.

Both parents also possess the klotho gene.

I don't. At least I'm not a carrier of hemochromatosis! Gotta be thankful for what you got, leverage it to your advantage.
I only looked at my 23nMe, run through Prometheus, results with a somewhat disinterested glance. There's just too many other rabbit holes I want to scurry around. But I remember I had some weird COMT, HLA-DQ celiac genes, APOE-4, AND hemochromatosis. I prefer to just throw my hands up and ignore it.
fwiw, I don't think I respond that great to Progesterone. But pregnenolone has been my favorite all time supplement. I was doing 100mg daily plus added 4 drops Pansterone. I am backing off now. Just to 6 drops Stressnon in the morning and maybe a couple of drops of pansterone later in the day.
...the adventure continues

OP
BigYellowLemon
Regardless of which study you look at, they're all framed with a certain goal in mind, the goal being to deceive.

I cannot believe how deep this conspiracy goes. Everything is a misleading lie.

OP
BigYellowLemon
The Rae sremmurd brothers are both genuinely talented.

I thought they were both just typical industry plants but have changed my opinion.

After reading about some people who went to high school with them, and reading some interviews I have changed my opinion.

I thought their hooks were too good to have been written by them, but they're 20min freestyle of Westwood changed that.

As opposed to someone like Chance (who is the best example of industry plant), they seem to be at the mercy of the industry, they probably just want to make music and be rockstars.

Most music artists are probably just slaves to the industry. If they don't do what the industry wants then they lose the perks of being a rockstar.

Also many of them came from shitty conditions (look at Young thug. Was poor for a while. Watch Clique's interview).

So because of their past they are more easily controlled.

And because the industry chooses who becomes successful, they can control the minds of whoever listens to their music.

I had more but it's getting late.

Last edited:
OP
BigYellowLemon
Also fluoridated water is ****88 and I'm not sure if I will ever excrete enought of it to return normal.

Regardless of whether I drink normal water or not, it's probably locked away in my bones (where it hopefully isn't doing much damage).

When I was like 3 or around there, I once ate a tube of toothpaste and puked.

Yup. FML.

And that was just the start, a taste of things to come...

In the modern world, it's literally like every variable for health is pushed in the worst direction possible. No way this is a coincidence.

Ah. While I complain about my water people are dying of dehydration.

Last edited:
OP
BigYellowLemon
Last edited:
OP
BigYellowLemon
Hit my head again, left side. Life is funny.

Drank a bit of champagne and had some diphenhydramine. The alcohol will probably help, not sure about the DPH.

Shined red light on it.

Still not sure if I even did any damage but right now I cannot afford the stress it could potentially have on my mind.

The case could be made that alcohol and DPH would be stressful, but both are in very low doses. The alcohol wasn't even a full glass full. DPH, 12.5mg.

I've been meaning to post more, a lot of interesting ideas.

Getting good sleep. Memantine and benzos seem to be out of my system because my tics have stopped completely and my circadian rhythm exists (as opposed to how it was before).

Time to buy some progesterone and shut down my HPTA.

Last edited:
OP
BigYellowLemon
Ashkenazi Jewish people seem to like cannabis; IIRC, low CB1 receptor density grants better memory, probably from higher LTP.

OP
BigYellowLemon
Accept help graciously, but never expect it.

Most people can barely help themselves.

No one in this world is going to save you. You have to rely on yourself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals